It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by nv4711

Just for the record....I have NEVER said that I have seen any race of E.T. or have I stated that I work for the Agency. I have also....NEVER....divulged....ANY....Data, Documentation or Transcripts of any Military nature or property of any U.S. Govermental Agency or Body....that has not already been either Declassified or has become PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE....or in the case of where to find data on E.T. craft in old Newspaper articles or files....such as the ones LEGALLY AVAILABLE...through the Freedom of Information Act.

For ANYONE....stupid enough...or for whatever personal reasons might make them do an act that compromises National Security....they DESERVE WHAT THEY WILL GET! I have NOT DONE THIS!

EVERYTHING I have posted...has been in the media previously. It is just that...although this information is legally available....people and ALL MAJOR MEDIA....have forgotten.

I find this apathy......distastful. Split Infinity

OK.. I guess I took that from posts such as these:
"One other thing....they always ask...ME....not the other way around....and if you understand a bit of the possibilities because of my jobs and what I do....then you can understand why they need me more than I do them. Still....I am a patriot....and do what i can for family and Country. Split Infinity"
"The U.S. Government....or agency of....is NEVER...going to allow disclosure to occur. I know this more than most."
"SNOW....the problem is....I know way too much about it....I wish I didn't. Split Infinity"

And your posts describing alien propulsion tech, gravity drives etc... and of course your last line from your post above:
"As far as myself....I know E.T. to be a REALITY....and believe me....I wish I did not. Split Infinity"

So should I take it now that you actually have no first hand information, have never been privy to any secret government information, ET craft, ET propulsion technology etc.. and your posts are merely taken from old newspaper accounts?
In which paper or public, de-classified government doc, can I find the information that ET has solved the Unified Field Theory?

Skimming through your posts, I also found this, could you explain this real quick, since I don't understand how that's supposed to work:

"Regardless, the simple answer, that requires no explanation is always stated in my signature line: A mass elimination drive. The elimination of a vehicle's mass allows it to by-pass all of the natural physics that holds us within its grip at this stage of our technological development. That is why UFO are still a secret and will remain so until it is impossible to keep it so. It is the ultimate weapon plus being the gateway to the stars."

As Einstein taught us, Energy and Mass are 2 words for basically the same thing. Hence e=mc2.
Now, if the mass of a vehicle is Zero, it is e=zero x c2. Therefore, Energy would be equal to Zero.
The laws of Conservation of Energy do not allow that. If you were to reduce the mass of an object, you release energy equal to the reduction of mass..(like the Sun does, or an atom bomb). an object the size of a space ship... that makes a nice big ka-boom. I assume that your propulsion system would also be reduced to mass=0, therefore be pulverized?
And no, one cannot "by-pass all of the natural physics" as you say. The laws of Physics are truly universal.

edit on 4-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

reply to post by nv4711

Just for the record....I have NEVER said that I have seen any race of E.T. or have I stated that I work for the Agency. I have also....NEVER....divulged....ANY....Data, Documentation or Transcripts of any Military nature or property of any U.S. Govermental Agency or Body....that has not already been either Declassified or has become PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE....or in the case of where to find data on E.T. craft in old Newspaper articles or files....such as the ones LEGALLY AVAILABLE...through the Freedom of Information Act.

For ANYONE....stupid enough...or for whatever personal reasons might make them do an act that compromises National Security....they DESERVE WHAT THEY WILL GET! I have NOT DONE THIS!

EVERYTHING I have posted...has been in the media previously. It is just that...although this information is legally available....people and ALL MAJOR MEDIA....have forgotten.

"One other thing....they always ask...ME....not the other way around....and if you understand a bit of the possibilities because of my jobs and what I do....then you can understand why they need me more than I do them. Still....I am a patriot....and do what i can for family and Country. Split Infinity"
"The U.S. Government....or agency of....is NEVER...going to allow disclosure to occur. I know this more than most."
"SNOW....the problem is....I know way too much about it....I wish I didn't. Split Infinity"

And your posts describing alien propulsion tech, gravity drives etc... and of course your last line from your post above:
"As far as myself....I know E.T. to be a REALITY....and believe me....I wish I did not. Split Infinity"

So should I take it now that you actually have no first hand information, have never been privy to any secret government information, ET craft, ET propulsion technology etc.. and your posts are merely taken from old newspaper accounts?
In which paper or public, de-classified government doc, can I find the information that ET has solved the Unified Field Theory?

I will say this about you...I like you.

A person that actually checked something out! I have a large smile right now! LOL!

It is true that I have several jobs...one of them in Entertainment....on a very overt level. I also help run several family buisnesses....and the last job is one that was basically assigned to me....although at the time....I thought it to be too cool. I no longer think that....but from time to time....I get sucked into doing it.

It is also true that some of my skills are in demand depending on timing....and since I am always in trouble anyway....and never miss a chance to reaffirm my "Civilian Status"....I am allowed certain....bennies that would get others who dared posted to Greenland.....watching a freekin' computer screen all day.

The best part of all this is the very Great Possibility that I am just spreading Disinformation....think about that? I AM a PATRIOT....and time to time...get really pissed off reading some posts but HEY! That is what America is all about!

If you want to talk about the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY....you will have to speek with someone who has an IQ about 200 points higher than mine....and although I might get an intuitive glimps now and then....Human Brains cannot concieve the Multiuniversal....UBER-MULTIDIMENTIONAL.....construct and connections that exist.

One small bit for you. We will never understand the UFT using our limited forms of Math. Certain rules apply that by our thinking....do not look like rules but chaos....but then....there is a pattern in everything.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
debunked or not, it still makes more sence to me than any religion

Except that the "Aliens on Earth" (Ancient or now) hypothesis (and I use the term generously here) bears all the hallmarks of a "religion".

a) It is purely faith based
b) It presents a creation myth - the numero uno of Religion
c) The faithful see miracles (UFOs, Aliens) in things that are easily explained by nature
d) The validity of the Alien on Earth argument is "proven" by "scripture" which contents are "proven" by other "scripture"
e) It's lead by "high priests" (Daeniken et al, Sitchin, Berlitz...) preaching the "gospel"
f) It defends its arguments through constant repetition of the dogma, showing no evolution of the theory itself.

I could go on, but I guess you get the picture.....

It is true that there are alot of folks out there who....in their desperate need to make sense of LIFE....will follow or believe just about anyone or anything.

And yes....just because a person sees a UFO doesn't mean they have seen anything other than what the letters stand for.

But....there is one major flaw in your thoughtful list of logical representations of what REALLY IS.

That flaw is that E.T. as well as E.T. craft are a REALITY.

Whew!

You got a lot going on there.

Myself, I wouldn't have included the "or now" part of the "Ancient or now" qualifier that NV4711 used. I'm not prepared to spend my life talking down people who think airplanes at night are alien craft (not that you yourself are such a person - I really wouldn't know - but such people were reported on during the "UFO flights" over Gulf Breeze in Fla. during the MUFON investigation.)

The fact is, NV4711 is exactly right, otherwise.

There's not a single iota of evidence that aliens influenced any human culture in the least. Believe what you want about "visitors." Maybe there were millions of "E.T. craft" hovering in the sky watching us in the ancient past, I don't know.

I do know there's not a shred of evidence they landed (not that there necessarily would be.) I also know there's not a thing that's ever been found from the ancient past that cannot be explained by mundane means, rather than hypothesizing a rather outlandish "alien influence" explanation.

I don't know you. I haven't experienced your experiences. I've only got my own experiences to go by. See, anecdotal "evidence" is notoriously undependable. That's just a fact. Lament it for what it is.

Lastly, offering posts by UFO enthusiasts on a conspiracy forum ain't exactly the same as offering even the paltriest fleck of evidence. You gotta do a lot better than "Just look at what all these psychos said about it!"

Harte

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

I will say this about you...I like you.

A person that actually checked something out! I have a large smile right now! LOL!

It is true that I have several jobs...one of them in Entertainment....on a very overt level. I also help run several family buisnesses....and the last job is one that was basically assigned to me....although at the time....I thought it to be too cool. I no longer think that....but from time to time....I get sucked into doing it.

It is also true that some of my skills are in demand depending on timing....and since I am always in trouble anyway....and never miss a chance to reaffirm my "Civilian Status"....I am allowed certain....bennies that would get others who dared posted to Greenland.....watching a freekin' computer screen all day.

The best part of all this is the very Great Possibility that I am just spreading Disinformation....think about that? I AM a PATRIOT....and time to time...get really pissed off reading some posts but HEY! That is what America is all about!

If you want to talk about the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY....you will have to speek with someone who has an IQ about 200 points higher than mine....and although I might get an intuitive glimps now and then....Human Brains cannot concieve the Multiuniversal....UBER-MULTIDIMENTIONAL.....construct and connections that exist.

One small bit for you. We will never understand the UFT using our limited forms of Math. Certain rules apply that by our thinking....do not look like rules but chaos....but then....there is a pattern in everything.

Split Infinity

Somebody likes me for a change... I'm flattered :-)

So, having watched my share of 007 movies, you're a gov hit man of sorts?
I was editing my post while you responded, so you didn't see another question on the Zero Mass Drive you were talking about. Can you scroll up and check my questions re. this? I'm struggling with the Math on this, since even if ET has the UFT, e=mc2 still stands, as the UFT in essence reconciles General Relativity with Quantum Mechanics and Gravity. So, can you help me out here how that System is supposed to work?..because if you don't want it, I happily take the Nobel Prize.. ha.. but I'll mention you in my acceptance speech...promise!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

The thing is that E=MC2 is dependent on Multiversal Reality.

Look at it this way....everyone is trying to unify the Quantum World with the Macro Universe. But the Quantum world....lets look at Quarks....one of the sub-particles that exists in....lets just use Protons for now....the number of quarks inside a proton never is less than or greater than two specific quantities....forgive me....I forget the two numbers at the moment....but they are never less than a minimum quantity and never more than a maximum quantity.

They can exist in number between the minimum and maximum as they wish....litteraly BLINKING IN AND OUT OF EXISTANCE. Now....where are they going or in perhaps a better word.....where are they existing or transfering to?

Current concepts have Quarks relocating to....remember....for this example....we are just using Protons.....relocating to a Proton in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSAL REALITY. Say...an atom that is part of what makes up your nose hair....has a quark that relocates to an atoms nucleuses proton in a nose hair of an ALTERNATE VERSION OF YOU.

Models suggest that the protons with quarks in number close or at maximum are a sign of a divergent Alternate Reality in which PROBABILITY DICTATES numerical quantity's of sub-particles within PROTONS....and YES....NEUTRONS.

The UNIFIED FIELD THEORY must take into account....not only our Macro-Universal laws but it's connection to the QUANTUM LAWS...that are really laws that express the interconnections and scales of PROBABILITY OF ACTION on an entire MULTIVERSAL LEVEL.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Also....M-Theory....is going to get us nowhere since it is dealing with what is it...10 Universal Dimentional states? The reality is that calculations using that construct are only dealing with a MICRO-EXTENT of constantly changing Dimentionality that is either created or destroyed by PROBABILITY and it's inherent conection to a MULTIVERSAL STATE.

A person can't count how many grains of sand there are on a beach if the tide keeps taking some away and bring some back continually. So...in order to find a formula for calculation....the condition of the Hydrodynamics as well as every single aspect that effects it as well as any other possible effect....or non-effect...must be addressed in what can....to the best of Human Language....into a Chaos based Logarythmic equation. But these words are not even close. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Also....M-Theory....is going to get us nowhere since it is dealing with what is it...10 Universal Dimentional states? The reality is that calculations using that construct are only dealing with a MICRO-EXTENT of constantly changing Dimentionality that is either created or destroyed by PROBABILITY and it's inherent conection to a MULTIVERSAL STATE.

A person can't count how many grains of sand there are on a beach if the tide keeps taking some away and bring some back continually. So...in order to find a formula for calculation....the condition of the Hydrodynamics as well as every single aspect that effects it as well as any other possible effect....or non-effect...must be addressed in what can....to the best of Human Language....into a Chaos based Logarythmic equation. But these words are not even close. Split Infinity

Well, you don't chicken out.. I respect that. I'm sure the mod will not be happy since this is going pretty off topic, but what the he**, this thread is getting kind of boring anyways.

11... I mean.. M-theory is 11 dimensional..Super-String is 10...M-Theory unifying and surpassing all 5 String Theories...anyways..I gotta tell ya, you're throwing some stuff around here where all I can say is......what?

If e=mc2 was dependent on the existence of a multiverse then we would see this dependency in the formula resp. in the equations that lead to the elegant result of e=mc2.....otherwise one couldn't possibly resolve the equations.... and, well, there is no such dependency. Einstein is pretty hard to beat and neither is the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics aka Conservation of Energy. Therefore, the Zero Mass Propulsion that you describe (or envision) has a fundamental problem.
As far as multiversal states, not sure what you're talking about here. You mention M-Theory, the weakest of the theories but of course that's one of many... Quarks however combine to a composite particle called a hadron, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons (as part of atomic nuclei). How does a quark "relocate" to an atom in an "Alternate Reality"? Quarks are never observed in isolation, only as part of a hadron. And which Quark flavor (up, down, charm, strange, bottom or top) can do such a thing? Heavier quarks rapidly change into lower mass up and down quarks, are therefore stable and the most common in the universe. To "produce" the other quarks, you need a particle accelerator.
If your Multiverse theory is according to Hugh Everetts Many Worlds (a quantum mechanics multiverse) then you prob. know that the universes created after each split can generally not interact. Also, given that we're talking about numbers larger than a googolplex, how does the atom know which alternate universe to relocate to (if it could)?

Frankly, sounds a little funky to me..not that theoretical physics wouldn't be funky anyways....As Nils Bohr said: "Whoever claims that Quantum Mechanics makes sense, doesn't understand it" ;-) BUT, no matter what... the problem with zero mass does not go away... If you lose mass, it will inevitably be released as energy and a zero mass "anything" is impossible. I know that Neutrinos are called massless, but it's not really true, they have very little, but still have mass... Hawkings had to retract his theory of information destruction inside black holes, and I'm sure we agree he's a freakin Genius.. but he had the same problem.. the law of conservation of energy - just no way around.
Other than that... with all due respect.. the way you post that stuff is a little too confusing, to say the least, to coherently respond - but if you can throw in an equation for that Zero Mass Propulsion system...;-)...I have this buddy at Ford...haha

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Version100
If a man of Oppenheimer's genius believed it...

Just sayin'

You are making an appeal-to-authority

He might be. But a lot of folks would believe someone of his stature before they would a regular Joe off of the internet.

I'd trust the word of a Military person, Cop, President, Former CIA director etc before I would some self proclaimed skeptic off the streets.

Theres an appeal to authority for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Forgive me for underestimating your knowledge....as soon as I read CHARMED....I went....Oh Boy! Very few people on a board such as this are going to be that knowledgable.

The point I was trying to make.....Be back in 2 min. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Continued....is that even with the most advanced Quantum Computer....the calculations needed for Fold Space navigation would be daunting.....folding space would actually be the EASY PART. Knowing how to navigate....NOW THAT IS HARD!

So in the same way Humans thousands of years ago....learned how to use celestial bodies to navigate....our out of town friends have found a built in way of tapping into Multiple Realities.

Remember how you spoke of finding mass in a particle that should have none? Well....if we use Space/Time geometry as the reason for gravity or it actually being gravity since no one has found the Higgs-Bosson particle....and I don't think it exists anyway.....a Photon....light....that travels at aprox. 186,300mps....obtains a MASS....a micro-mass but a mass none the less when encountering any gravity well and if that well is a Blackhole or Singularity of one dimentionality....a particle of light will obtain a much larger mass.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

No one is telling you to believe everything, I do not, I'm not sure aliens have visited but I think it is possible and even very likely. I do not argue when someone wants to say he doubts, it's understandable but what pisses me off is when someone starts saying totally untrue things such as 'those who see UFOs are having hallucinations or dreaming' or whatever other, UFOs are real whatever they are.

Just watch UFO Secret Access or UFO hunters or whatever other, the idea is to see what the witnesses are saying, forget that it's made for entertainment, witnesses are not clowns or showmen, listen to their stories...

This is not belief like Christianity, here there are documents, files, stories, cases, that make you think there something going on there, not like someone wrote something once and all should believe, this is is not a matter of belief. If there were no documents or anything and we believed in the White Fairy now that's belief of that kind..
edit on 5-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As far as Gravitic Drives.....matter and Energy are interchangable.....if you generate and direct enough energy....it will FOOL the Universe into thinking it is a large mass and a singularity will occcur. Fusion will not generate enough energy for this action so use of MATTER/ANTI-MATTER reaction is imparitive.

Problem is containment. Any type of magnetic containment will cause a very big boom. This is where an element not currently on the periodic table comes into play.

You know what the strong force and weak forces are of course....now imagine an element that by it's nature...creates a STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITATION. I know...contradiction in terms....but this strong force of gravity allows containment via created geometric one dimentionality....thus...there is no concern for any energy or matter to interact with a controlled matter/antimatter reaction. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by nv4711

No one is telling you to believe everything, I do not, I'm not sure aliens have visited but I think it is possible and even very likely. I do not argue when someone wants to say he doubts, it's understandable but what pisses me off is when someone starts saying totally untrue things such as 'those who see UFOs are having hallucinations or dreaming' or whatever other, UFOs are real whatever they are.

Just watch UFO Secret Access or UFO hunters or whatever other, the idea is to see what the witnesses are saying, forget that it's made for entertainment, witnesses are not clowns or showmen, listen to their stories...

This is not belief like Christianity, here there are documents, files, stories, cases, that make you think there something going on there, not like someone wrote something once and all should believe, this is is not a matter of belief. If there were no documents or anything and we believed in the White Fairy now that's belief of that kind..

Don't let people who will not even consider the possibility that E.T. is a reality get you down. They are the ones who are looking stupid given the statistical odds alone....never mind all the proof that is out there.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

As far as Gravitic Drives.....matter and Energy are interchangable.....if you generate and direct enough energy....it will FOOL the Universe into thinking it is a large mass and a singularity will occcur. Fusion will not generate enough energy for this action so use of MATTER/ANTI-MATTER reaction is imparitive.

Problem is containment. Any type of magnetic containment will cause a very big boom. This is where an element not currently on the periodic table comes into play.

You know what the strong force and weak forces are of course....now imagine an element that by it's nature...creates a STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITATION. I know...contradiction in terms....but this strong force of gravity allows containment via created geometric one dimentionality....thus...there is no concern for any energy or matter to interact with a controlled matter/antimatter reaction. Split Infinity

That was quite a read with my morning coffee. Frankly, you're starting to sound a little Bob Lazar'ish.... but anyways. Can you show me at least 1 mathematical equation for anything that you're saying here? And if a singularity occurs, as you say, how do you keep the universe from collapsing into this singularity...a singularity would have infinite mass.... same for this magical element that "creates a strong force of gravity"... Gravity is Gravity... you can't cherry pick what is being attracted by it, so everything buzzing around within the reach of that gravity field ... and this artificially created singularity,.. will inevitibly be attracted by this gravitational force, not just the space ship. And you're hinting at it, but where is all that energy coming from to do all these things? That's regardless of how you produce the energy, even if you have a controlled matter/antimatter thingy, the energy requirements would probably exceed the amount of available matter in the universe. Not to mention that to "fabricate" the antimatter, you have to put in an equal amount of energy or even more to produce it - so best case, your energy gain is zero...?

Well, as I said, if that thing exists, I'd love to see a few..or at least one equation...
One more thing, if ET is out there doing all these things... how come we haven't observed any phenomena in our solar system that would at least remotely match these things. What I mean is.. if there are singularities created at will on a relatively regular basis, I'm pretty sure some Astrophysicist somewhere would have noticed the sudden occurrence of such a monstrous gravitational field.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

Yes...there are "Unidentified Flying Objects".. Agreed. And now?

I'm also pretty sure that there are many civilizations in the Universe, or maybe even in alternate universes. But no matter how you slice it, they have the same problems that we have, the laws of nature are truly universal, they apply to everyone and everywhere in the universe. Are there models in theoretical physics about how to create a wormhole? Yes, and these models work (kind of)..in theory.. unfortunately, the same models show that to create a wormhole and keeping it stable you need almost infinite energy, no matter if you live on Earth or somewhere else in the Universe. Quantum mechanics of course is usually the holy grail... People talk about quantum mechanics and quantum teleportation and have not really a clue what they're talking about...Quantum entanglement..yeah, sure.. problem is that Quantum teleportation doesn't teleport you anywhere and neither does entanglement "transport" anyone anywhere.. The same equations that allow these things, also clearly demonstrate what's not allowed. In quantum mechanics it's the theorem of no teleportation, no cloning, no communication, no broadcast...
So if ET is mastering quantum mechanics, then these theorems apply to him too.

I'm watching a lot of these TV shows (sadly... I really gotta get out more.. ;-) ) and I'm pretty sure that most of them have seen something... and I'm sure that most of them are honest, sincere people. That however proves exactly zip.

And this thread btw is about the Ancient Alien Hypothesis (but I admit I was going quite a bit off topic myself in my discussion with Splitfinity). And all I can tell you is that there is not a single artifact that has been presented that reasonably proves that Aliens have visited Earth in ancient times.
If you like the AA hypothesis and want to "believe" it... fine. But if you post in this thread, then you have to be prepared to be challenged, that's all there is to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes, but many sober sane witnesses very readily misidentify "lights in the sky" as ET craft.

You mentioned UFO tv shows ........well I watched one a few weeks back........and local residents were stunned to see a strange hovering light in the sky.........and they were quick to label this a UFO of the ET variety.......it turns out that this "UFO" was simple a model made especially for the tv program to see how the residents would react to it.

You also have the case which I watched on SkyNews a few Summers ago.........where the SkyNews cameras filmed orange balls of light hovering over a UK town...........many residents were interviewed and many seriously thought it was ET spacecraft..........it later turned out that these were simply Chinese Lanterns released at a wedding party a few miles away.

The BBC had a live outside broadcast last year where the subject happen to be the night sky.
A ball of light streaked across the sky as the broadcast was being shown........the presenters had their back to it at the time so hadn't noticed.........the next night however the presenter described how many people had called into the BBC saying they had spotted a "UFO"........but when the footage was played back it turns out to be a simple meteorite.

So no one is saying that "UFO" witnesses are hallucinating or are clowns.........it's just that many people may think they have seen a UFO...........but in most cases they are in fact identifiable flying objects........If you ask the right person who has the knowledge to identify it.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The masses who do not study the cases and dont have any information about UFOs call them 'ET', 'not from this planet', well, someone who researches the phenomenon shouldnt focus on their conclusions, just on their details regarding what they saw.

On one of these Season 3 episodes of ufo hunters, Joe McMoneagle claims to have seen strange objects and creatures and a minute later he says he cannot talk about AUTEC although knowing what they do there.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

People who do not study the cases and dont have any information about UFOs call them 'ET', 'not from this planet', well, someone who researches the phenomenon shouldnt focus on their conclusions, just on their details regarding what they saw.

On one of these Season 3 episodes of ufo hunters, Joe McMoneagle claims to have seen strange objects and creatures and he's not another faker

I'm stunned. What makes you so sure he's not a "faker"? He claims to have seen them through "remote viewing"..
So, his evidence is proven by his unproven/unprovable "skill" to "see" things others can't see. And, of course, even the stuff he "sees" in his "remote viewing dreams" is classified, so he can't really talk about it. Puh-lease...

And I'm the unreasonable one?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You posted before I added the new thing that is:

He sounds credible BUT if there were really ETs, would he reveal that he's seen ETs? Isn't he throwing some disinfo while the real deal could be different or bigger (like it may be no ETs at all, just some secret stuff or he really decided to reveal something with what he said)?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You posted before I added the new thing that is:

He sounds credible BUT if there were really ETs, would he reveal that he's seen ETs? Isn't he throwing some disinfo while the real deal could be different or bigger (like it may be no ETs at all, just some secret stuff or he really decided to reveal something with what he said)

To me he doesn't sound credible at all. To me, he's a fraud, so I'm not going to even try and speculate what his motives are. I don't have any remote viewing skills and I can tell you that there are no secret, giant underwater UFO (ET or other) bases in Antarctica. My word is as good as his. I can also keep a straight face and go on the History channel tomorrow and say "through remote viewing, I saw UFOs flying into an inactive Volcano on a remote south pacific island". Would you think I'd sound credible?

Of course, anything going on there would have been detected, since everybody has a watchful eye on Antarctica to make sure nobody violates the Antarctic treaty from 1959. If the US would have built a giant underwater military base, Russia and China wouldn't be amused. Not even to mention the enormous difficulty given the hostile environment.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join