It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - firmly wired into the Matrix, the Enemy of your soul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Had a realisation last night; it's something I've wondered about a lot, and I assume this is the correct place to post my thoughts on the subject...

Is there any truth in the suggestion that we specifically, as members here on ATS (a microcosm representative of the online ebb & flow of alternative human thought) currently being manipulated by some insidious 'alien' force?

If so, is the action against us intended to noetically manipulate our FEARS, INTENTIONS and ATTENTION to satisfy some dark agenda?

PLEASE check out the link above. It doesn't answer the question (that can only be done in the heart of each individual); however, I found it an exceptional site with which to focus my mind on the core matters at the centre of this mystery. I don't agree with many of the site author's claims. but there is a lot of precious insight there. As a man who values knowledge over wealth, I can whole-heartedly recommend it.

So - what is Noetic Science, and what do I mean by 'noetic manipulation'?

Noetic science in general deals with the NOUS or intellect - more specifically, the idea that we are participators in the creation of our reality. I don't' mean that in a fluffy, wishy-washy New Age Charlatan way.. In fact, it is a real, actual principle of Reality - that we as conscious entities are actively entangled with the universe (scientifically verifiable), and we have both a role to play, and a purpose to fulfil. We are supposed to learn, to enjoy, to seek and to find. To understand, to know, to wage war and to make peace. To grow, to harvest, and to enjoy the fruits of our labour. Beyond the essentials of existence lies that deeper mystery, that of the 'meaning of life' and the idea of DESTINY.

Noetic Science seeks to convince people of its reality...

... through 'persuasion' rather than 'coercion.'

That is to say, TRUE Noetic Science convinces by persuasion borne from the outworking of what I (and others) have begun to call 'The Goldfish Principle'.

By utilising the Goldfish Principle, we can begin to see the effects of INCREASED SYNCHRONICITY or POSITIVE COINCIDENCES becoming emergent in our personal and collective reality..

To become noetically aware, if we are to succeed in our mission to improve the overall Reality we all experiience, we must actively seek to improve our mental acuity (sharpness) and our self-observance.

Very quickly, once we start 'carrying a goldfish' we notice enhancements in our techniques of perception, involving the cultivation of hyper-dimensional awareness - an ability to perceive the actions of entities and to understand and interpret symbolic messages from the NOOSPHERE. The Noosphere is another way of describing the Dreamworld, or the Collective Mental Atmosphere of Humanity.. The goal of Noetic Endeavour is the application of meditative principles, in order to direct the flow of Reality, to achieve a somewhat cliched 'co-creation' in partnership with the sovereign 'I AM'...

Noetic theory or noëtics, from the Greek philosophical terms noētikos (mental) from noein (to perceive with the mind) and nous (mind, understanding, intellect), is an alternative metaphysical philosophy concerned with the study of mind and intuition, and its relationship with a proposed divine intellect. Among its principal purposes are the study of the effects of perceptions, beliefs, and intentions on human consciousness.

The theory of noetics centers around the idea that the human mind is capable of affecting work or events or even doing work in the physical world. It is suggested that thought and spirit are not, in fact, imaginary, but are Bose or photon based, meaning essentially that the mind can be quantified by formulae which describe quantum materials such as light. This is a radical conclusion, as many people consider thoughts to be weightless. Noetic theory claims that just as gravity affects all matter, thoughts do as well...

Psychokinesis, more often called telekinesis, is concerned with the direct influence of mind on matter.

[Emphasis by FITO]

So what are these negative aliens? Reptilians? Watchers? Some kind of cyborg entity like the Borg (transhumanism means this idea is not too far-fetched.. Monsanto, as just one example, are one of the mega-corporations aiming to take us all down that route, and I'll be posting another thread on that soon..)

I personally believe there's a lot to be said for the idea that we are being conditioned to some of the truths of the Exopolitical landscape via the medium of Film, TV & Radio). There's something to be said for the suggestion that there are some twisted subliminal messages in the media we are exposed to. That may be a topic for another thread, ad I'm sure its been flogged to death previously in Skunkworks/NWO.

It could be that the intelligence I'm concerned about is more along the lines of the "Archons" mythology - a primeval noetic entity which may or may not be one and the same as those entities once commonly referred to as demons.

Human beings are on a journey of awareness,
which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces.
Carlos Castaneda, Magical Passes

I will be back later with more thoughts. Grab a Goldfish and join the movement!!

Links to relevant threads will follow

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Some general thoughts:

Karma - a Genuine Universal Principle, or a mean-spirited excuse to oppress those who exist with less resources than yourself?

I think it's fair to say that you either buy into it or you don't - I've considered the arguments for and against. However, our opinions are of little value, if the Truth remains constant regardless of what we believe to be true.

In the Dreamworld, a thought is the cause - the effects are manifest as real constructs, and are defined in the 'stuff' of the Astral Light.

In the material world, a thought can have an effect upon our actions, and these actions can cause reactions. In fact, we're starting to find evidence that our thoughts can affect the very fabric of reality (the observer paradox, quantum superposition of particles etc..)

If Karma is to be believed as a Principle of Inner, Noetic, Local and Celestial realities, then a simple thought, manifesting in the Noetic sphere, can affect any and all other aspects of our reality. The developments in Quantum Physics would seem to offer tentative support for such ideas.

Depending on our intuitive (or 'core') reaction to an initial thought, and taking account of the supporting/ deconstructing effects of the mental, emotional and physical responses that follow, a 'knock-on effect' (or karmic consequence) can filter down into the various spheres of our Soul-Condition, our Noetic Experience and even our Material Reality.

How do we negate the effects of our inevitable desires that produce karmic consequence? We put our animal nature on the back-seat, and let our Inner Mind** take the wheel.

**NB - I dislike the phrase 'Higher Mind' because it has been abused so much by charlatans in recent decades, damaging our spiritual progress much in the same way that the force-fed 'Free Love' phenomena of the 60's pretty much knackered our chances as a race of progressing in the way of true sexual maturity.

The nature of repentance

If one has been struggling to overcome unhealthy or destructive vices (too much of a good thing can become a vice), then actively choosing to walk away from specific patterns of behaviour, specific negatively-charged thoughts and soul-responses etc is true repentance.

Sorrow is often a by-product of seeing the tragic reality of our condition (bad spiritual conditions usually arise as a result of our own thought processes) - this is why people misunderstand repentance as 'feeling sorry for yourself', or 'saying sorry to God'. Those things can happen, but will bring their respective responses and consequences.

NB - I'm no saint - I have plenty of vices unfortunately. I do my best most of the time, but tend to slip easily due to the pressures of life (the stresses manifested as a result of the impact of various 'effects' in my day-to-day reality - such are not always within my control, and are not always a fair reflection of what would happen naturally if Karma were running its course unimpeded..) Much of the planning and initial actions taken in order to encourage better collaboration, communication and learning within our family was described in my previous post about the way we are raising our children - again, none of us are perfect, and we can never be perfect parents. All we can do is the best we can do.

Crime and punishment in the Universal Scheme of Things...

(NB - subjective opinion based on experience, research and reflection...)

Some people suffer unjustly at the hands of others - the persecutors will ultimately entrap their own souls in a Hell of their own making. Attempting to maliciously extinguish the light of some other entity cannot be ignored. Some Divine Principle, known commonly and in general terms as Karma, exists to balance the universe - to ensure that all entities are ultimately apportioned that which they are due, whether pleasant and evolutionary or necessarily restrictive and uncomfortable. Discomfort can serve as a tool to draw attention to the essential condition of the Inner Man.

Will a person get through the dark night of the soul successfully, or will they will linger in darkness?

The answer centres around our need to recognise the Grace of the Supreme Mind, and the proscribed Law of Being, which seems to state that our own power to change ourselves is that mysterious key which controls our overall state of existence.

Is there an element of pre-destination involved in our walk through this mysterious biosphere?

I used to be confused by the suggestion that there are some people who are 'destined' for Heaven, for a path of Ascension. How could such people be considered 'pre-approved' for Heaven?

The answer came to me a few days ago, while contemplating recent dreams. One of the symbols laid down in the Goldfish dream was the statement "PRISON PLANET".

I understand that there are aspects of the ancient Hindu culture that are anathema to the ideals of Noetic/Spiritual Ascension. The caste system was abused and became a brutal tool of oppression. However, we cannot forget that there are many examples of similar feudal systems in ancient times, all over the world. In fact, slavery wasn't even banned until very recently, in terms of Humanity overall.

..................................................................................

As primate-based soul complexes, we are prone to tribalism and power struggles. That's the nature of the beast.

..................................................................................

Much of the work of the 'Great Spirit Avatars' was (as I understand it) intended to enable those hearing the message to live most effectively under the influences of the system within which they found themselves incarnated. Parables and stories relating to their daily lives enabled them to share the message with others in ways that they could understand. The suggestion that this planet may be some form of 'Karmic Prison' for misbehaving souls (of angels and men) is a core concept within the words of Krishna, and is alluded to in the teachings of Christ. Unfortunately, one of the Tools of The Enemy has been the oppressive and greed-centric propagation of certain religious organisations, so the interconnectedness and resonance between different gnostic doctrines/ sects has been muddied and shredded over the centuries.

Looking on the bright side - my personal belief is that while this is a 'prison planet', there are many who have in some fashion volunteered or been selected to come and aid in the transition from an age of spiritual darkness (Kali Yuga) into the coming Golden Age.

On completion of their tasks on this Earth, in this little corner of the Universe, the hope is that all will find sanctuary and collective purpose/ identity, in a 'Heaven', based upon ideals of Community, Respect, Peace, Love - and Spiritual Evolution (Ascension).

The cycles of rebirth are likely to be much more flexible than we may have been led to believe, with some souls finding new life on 'Higher Planets', and others existing as members of one of the Astral Heavens, the Halfway Plateau/ Dreamworld, or even the courts of the Celestial Heavens.

The Multiverse is SUPERMASSIVE in all directions...

Those who neglect the opportunity on Earth to progress from their imprisoned and negative ('fallen') condition, to a more enlightened and balanced/ resonant existance, will inhabit the realms where light cannot be seen, where the eyes are turned to focus on something else, which is rarely of importance, but which to that person has become the Object of their Will and their Reason for Existence..

Nurturing the pointless endeavors that they strived at during Earthly life, such may spend a long time groping around in the ephemeral darkness, before being drawn back by Universal Compassion for another chance upon the Earth. Perhaps there are many other Lower Worlds, or 'Prison Planets' - varying levels of spiritual intensity maybe, and as the ascension progresses, an exponentially greater set of spiritual, magical, technological, communal and political freedoms will develop.

- Earth could be considered a 'Cosmic-Equilibrium-Assurance Maximum Security Penitentiary'...
- Everyone is born with an equal chance to perform well or badly - whether an inmate or a guard.
- The Underworld in this cosmic prison called Earth is darker than can be imagined comfortably.

Guardians and kings, teachers and poets, philosophers and masters, leaders and reformers, comforters and friends - all those that we may presume to have been 'sent' (or who may have volunteered to incarnate here at this time, in order to assist in whatever way they are destined to) - have an equal chance to become 'fallen', if they neglect the voice of conscience, and the guidance received through their noetic life.

Just my opinions in essence, but I hold much of what I write to be 'a part of the Truth', on the authority of those much greater than me. After all - I am no more than a barely perceptible, inconsequential speck of dust, floating in an ocean of life which stretches forever in all directions.

And I am thankful to be a part of it. Goldfish-shaped and Heading Home...

EPILOGUE:

The Future is Coming On.

- We will all have a role to play, and we will all have to choose a side.

- No matter where we are, or where we have been to date - whether we work in the Oval Office, Thames House, or live on the breadline in a Northern town; everyone will have the opportunity for redemption.

- Our actions are the fruit of our minds - our words and our choices, our allegiances and confidences. As far as it depend on us, we should be at peace with Everyone.

I hope to walk upright, with my head held high. I hope to meet the eye of everyone I come into contact with, to ask them their Truth - to offer friendship, support and hope. I hope to see an end to corruption and oppression, but I hope also to walk in full knowledge of the bitter realities before us - to tread the path with care.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
still reading great so far...more thoughts to come

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
If you really feel your mind is being harvested by cosmic vampiroid soul-sucking entities from beyond the metaphysical void, you could always...log off?

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That's a really great read. I don't take things fact at face value, but that is close to where my understandings were getting nowhere, and this gave me more to think about

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I did.. I've not been on for about four days now, which is a record for me..

Thanks for taking the time to comment.. I appreciate it's a bit far-out.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015f2218a134.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b74ec238d6ca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello, Sir Knight.

I just wanted to comment on some of your fine synthesis of this material...

I personally believe there's a lot to be said for the idea that we are being conditioned to some of the truths of the Exopolitical landscape via the medium of Film, TV & Radio).

I too have been observing this phenomenon. I have personally come to the conclusion that we are not being 'conditioned' so much by these vectors ,rather, I feel it has more to do with the knowledge somehow being impervious to being hidden.
It is as though there is some kind of game afoot with one force trying to keep the knowledge hidden and the other force working to reveal it. I think truth here is like energy; it cannot be destroyed or created but the bad guys are somehow allowed to go all out to hide it. Kind of like an inverse Fnord.

Anyhow, that is what I think at present.

Thanks for the inspiring thread.

Back for more soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Boy, I can't resist the Gnostic stuff. It is like crack for rainbow barfing unicorns.

So here is a strange idea freshly minted from my poor beleaguered brain:

Imagine Star Trek (I know, sorry, I caught the contagion from Mr. Munculous' thread). Not 'Old Trek' but the Next Gen Trek. You know, everybody is happy and lives a really long time and no one questions anything or complains. Even when Barkley becomes all powerful for a couple of hours and becomes the ships computer all he can think to do is serve the federation.

Now. Consider American history and the kind of single-minded homogeneity (in our society) that it took, to say, mobilize the entire male population (virtually, many who did not qualify committed suicide rather than stay home) to go to war against Germany and the Axis powers.

So now back to Picard's Trek; flying around checking out other world's and trying to grok their religious beliefs while apparently having none of their own to speak of, Humanity has apparently outgrown this in Picard's future.

What I am getting at is that it would take a mind blowing heretofore unheard of level of cooperation on the part of all human beings to get that whole operation off the ground (the Federation).

If any one from our present society were to encounter these future human beings they would probably appear to be totalitarian fascists to us. Not as some kind of freed society that encourages individuals to be individuals. The kind of cooperation necessary to get all that off the ground would entirely redefine 'individuality'.

I hope that made sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow, I was surprised to follow your link and find that the author of the 'Alien Dreaming' gnostic article uses discussing Star Trek as an example of the kind of Non-Ordinary thinking required to entertain the ideas of the Gnostics (or whoever they were).

I was able to put these images together. I am not certain what to do with them but let me know what you think. Did you know about the 'Coco de mer' thing? I did not; but have always wondered at the images of palm trees with suns and moons that I have seen over the years; like this one...

Also found these and have placed them in what I think is an interesting order...

The Gnostic Lion-Serpent, Chnuphis:

Coco De Mer Seed:

Stylized Coco De Mer Seed:

Anyhow, all of this is related to the article, 'Alien Dreaming' that is linked above. It is a really good rundown of the juiciest material relating to the Archons and 'Gnosticism'. It was nice to be re-stimulated to start checking this material out again. I always 'learn' something when I do.

F210.

P.S. I wanted to add that I realize that it is weird that a palm seed from the tropics is somehow related to Gnosticism or Hermeticism. I really don't understand it right now either. But I aim to try and I will get back if I can.
In the meantime I think that it is just as strange that corn or maize as well as aloe (new world plants) are seen carved in to the stone interior of Rossalyn Chapel (In Scotland!) 50 years before Columbus supposedly discovered the 'New World'.

Back again: Hey, OK. The Coco De Mer material comes from author John Lash. He writes a lot about gnosticism and the Archons. I have seen his stuff before and when I get finished reading the Coco De Mer stuff it will be the most I have ever read of the guy.
Back Soon.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Back again

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I thought I may as well haul this Casteneda quote over here. I never thought I would be posting anything from Carlos C. I have been a fence sitter on the whole CC thing for more than a decade. But for whatever it is worth the quote definitely belongs on this thread and pertains to the original post...

Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!

"This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

"No, no, no, no," [Carlos replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour.

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

'"But how can they do this, don Juan?' [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying.
"Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"
"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling.
"They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it.

They gave us their mind!

Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now." "I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied.

Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.

What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat." "There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

Carlos Castenada, The Yaqui way of Knowledge

Wow. Sorry about that. Bit of a bummer of a read, I know.

I don't know how CC knew this stuff (I guess he learned it from Don Juan
). But he is not the only guy who was saying stuff like this. You are probably beginning to see that, too, at this point.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Sourced

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

you could always...log off?

Under the current paradigm I am pretty sure 'logging off' means the same thing as 'death' for most folks.

The reason I say this is because of my studies in to Gurdjieff and Steiner and The Eighth Sphere.'Logging off' for these guys means the same thing as 'becoming free of the Moon' or 'creating your own center of gravity'.

At the very least one would need their own center of gravity to be developed and ready to take over as soon as one 'logs off'.

Not sayin' this is something that should take a lifetime (developing the centre of gravity) I am just trying to figure out the particulars of that myself so I don't know for sure.

But I always feel compelled to add my paraphrased Gurdjieff quote at this point; "One does not need to be 'smart' to succeed on the Spiritual Path. One needs to be clever".

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"Our actions are the fruit of our minds - our words and our choices, our allegiances and confidences. As far as it depend on us, we should be at peace with Everyone. "

"I hope to walk upright, with my head held high. I hope to meet the eye of everyone I come into contact with, to ask them their Truth - to offer friendship, support and hope. I hope to see an end to corruption and oppression, but I hope also to walk in full knowledge of the bitter realities before us - to tread the path with care."

I have read all of your thread and these are my favorite words. Thank you for the time and effort of your thread. I have only recently begun reading/learning of these different philosophies but think that inherently I knew all along that being a good and decent person brings me the most sense of peace. I have often questioned what my "gift" is in this world, as I'm not a professional, a doctor, a teacher or any of those things. I do know for sure that yes, I must "tread the path with care." It's much easier being bad than good.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I love rainbow-barfing unicorns!

www.metahistory.org...

Have you read "Not in HIS Image" by Lash?? It's well worth it.

This is a very interesting discussion for me today, this afternoon I had a nap after an unexpected allergy shot...anyway I had an abduction dream, one of the doughy looking people on the "ship" or whatever, (I think it was a creature that they lived inside) inspected me and said I was 500% human. They were checking for reptilian genetics I guess. Crazy stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

No, I have only just started in on Lash. I have typically limited myself to things like the Apocrypha and the Nag Hammadi library. I am excited about Lash's stuff right now though.

Thanks for sharing the dream. You must be very happy to know that you are 500% good to go.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Firstly, big thanks to Timewalker for dragging me out of my shell and getting me back on the boards..!! 'Big
'

Secondly - I realised on re-reading the OP that I'd left off on rather a negative note... To get back on track, and take this noetic movement where it needs to go, let's get back into a positive mode of entrainment.

My final positive thoughts in the OP were as follows (including the external quote to refresh on the subject matter and the means by which we CAN achieve the Golden Age)

Very quickly, once we start 'carrying a goldfish' we notice enhancements in our techniques of perception, involving the cultivation of hyper-dimensional awareness - an ability to perceive the actions of entities and to understand and interpret symbolic messages from the NOOSPHERE. The Noosphere is another way of describing the Dreamworld, or the Collective Mental Atmosphere of Humanity.. The goal of Noetic Endeavour is the application of meditative principles, in order to direct the flow of Reality, to achieve a somewhat cliched 'co-creation' in partnership with the sovereign 'I AM'...

Noetic theory or noëtics, from the Greek philosophical terms noētikos (mental) from noein (to perceive with the mind) and nous (mind, understanding, intellect), is an alternative metaphysical philosophy concerned with the study of mind and intuition, and its relationship with a proposed divine intellect. Among its principal purposes are the study of the effects of perceptions, beliefs, and intentions on human consciousness.

The theory of noetics centers around the idea that the human mind is capable of affecting work or events or even doing work in the physical world. It is suggested that thought and spirit are not, in fact, imaginary, but are Bose or photon based, meaning essentially that the mind can be quantified by formulae which describe quantum materials such as light. This is a radical conclusion, as many people consider thoughts to be weightless. Noetic theory claims that just as gravity affects all matter, thoughts do as well...

Psychokinesis, more often called telekinesis, is concerned with the direct influence of mind on matter.

So, yeah... That's some HEAVY stuff in my book.

Moving on from that, now we've had another chance to reflect on the magnitude of the principles at play; and to quote a GREAT band: "Where do we go from here?

IS the planet a ''...gumball in a sea of fear"..?? ........ (there's that band again - same song in fact..)

The answer - as if you hadn't already guessed - is that it DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. We can change it.
We need only focus, from this point onwards, on the POSITIVE side of life. Sounds cheesy, but if there is anything to the theories of NOETIC CO-CREATION, then we have an obligation to at least TRY.

The EXTERNALS of your life are irrelevant. Who you were is irrelevant. What you did is (almost) irrrelevant (see my thread on karmic consequence if you're unsure what I mean by this - or go to a twelve step, whatever you need and whatever is right)

We are not alone. Never. Trust in the presence of the friend at our side, the hand on our shoulder. Let fear be stilled.

But what of that horribly negative interruption by

extraneous forces

????

Well, they are in fact responsible - in a big way (not wholly - this is a co-creation after all) - for the mess this planet is in right now. History has taken its toll.

But WE are more powerful than them. Literally. Not of ourselves, but if we are 'open' in the CORRECT way.

Do not feed into the vortex of fear. Refuse to believe the media lies. Refuse to believe the disinfo and the shills, so prevalent and so downright frustrating on these boards (all boards, all workplaces, all streets and houses - deeply ingrained and most often subconscious)... Refuse to give in to that temptation to fear.

Cling to your birthright, as a cosmically aware and magically capable child of the Most High.

There is always an answer, there is always a solution. There will always be Hope, and you can always choose to Trust. To Love is not saccharine-schmaltz.. It is deep-rooted, all-encompassing and ever-forgiving. Neither needy or weak, never threatening or defensive, Love is a powerful part of the fabric of reality. Don't be distracted.

"I see you, brother... It is well." **

That should be our telepathic greeting when we lock eyes with anybody. Bit too Hippy for you? Think of it like this: When we greet the Spirit, we greet the All. Lose the externals and think of the POTENTIAL.

Back soon. Hope that History finds you well...

** Obviously, replace with 'sister' as appropriate. That's 'cosmic sister' by the way, not 'genetic sister'.
So yeah, don't get freaked out when you see a hot girl and think of her being your sister..
Is that in poor taste? I don't know any more. Worse things get said on TV... **

edit on 16-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Almost forgot my mojo....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No information is good or bad, right or wrong. It can be used for good or bad though. Disinfo agents posting on here, may inadvertantly give someone a positive realisation. As even with their game of words, they cannot intefeer with the brain directly, how we interpret something is our free will. Although they are working towards taking that away as well

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
FINTO, I don't mind telling you that I found your OP deeply moving. Thanks for condensing a tremendous amount of info into such a succinct and emotionally resonant piece.

Interesting breadcrumb from a friend: netcentric warfare

As far as I can tell, this is a martial application of noetic science. I think it's being usefully applied in other spheres, as we can all attest to. The central theory pertains to the process by which sentience organizes into larger aggregates of intelligence.
edit on 19-6-2011 by mistermonculous because: missing "the"

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Intelligence is accumulative, in that it needs a base to operate from. It is also handed down genetically

Whatever one thinks, it will become. Whatever one says it will be done.

Thanks for the thread

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Thanks for the thread

Thank you for the insight and input of the same! All contributions are gratefully appreciated.

And MM - I appreciate the sentiment, and am glad that it's been of use. I will check out your links and respond in more depth later..

I've authored a couple more threads this morning that kind of expand on some of the principles that I think on a lot - check my recent threads to have a shufty.*

*'Shufty' is like 'recon' in casual Northern English slang

top topics

join