It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A U.S. Jewish Lawyer and Israeli Law Firm Attack the First Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The Israeli/Jewish strategy seems to be to frighten authors and publishers into not writing or publishing anything critical about Israel for fear of a huge lawsuit.

Bob Johnson
Veterans Today

In an effort to silence objectivity towards the Jewish state of Israel the U.S. Jewish lawyer David I. Schoen, along with the Israeli law firm Nitsana Darshan-Leitner & Co. have filed a $5 million lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his publisher Simon & Schuster over Carter’s ground breaking and thought provoking book, Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid.

The rest is here www.revoltoftheplebs.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This seems to be a new tactic Jewish interests are using to smash any speech they see as not flattering to Israel. In 1990 the Israeli government itself took direct action to override the United States Constitution’s guarantee of freedom of speech and freedom of the press when they stopped the sale of the book By Way of Deception for one day through a preliminary injunction. Thankfully the American courts defeated the Israeli preliminary injunction. This was the first time one country attempted to stop the publication and/or sale of a book in another country. One of the reasons Israel wanted to prevent people from reading this important book was because it explained why Israel withheld intelligence information which could have prevented the October 23, 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine’s barracks in Beirut, Lebanon which killed 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and 3 U.S. Army soldiers. The reason they withheld this information from their “ally” the United States was because of their belief that the deaths of this magnitude would push America to wage war against the Palestinians and other enemies of the Jewish state

The more I read about these parasites the more I understand why they have been chased out of 109 countries and why that aint enough...

crazy evil fake jews souless freaks

peace to the good jews and all the rest of us goy

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Is this why most countries on the face of the earth would like to remove these people?
I think it is one of the reasons at least.
I hope Jimmy counter sues.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The reason they withheld this information from their “ally” the United States was because of their belief that the deaths of this magnitude would push America to wage war against the Palestinians and other enemies of the Jewish state

9/11 anyone? ... and for the record... Jews aren't evil, but there are evil jews - same with Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, etc. No doubt there are evil forces in all governments, and all religions. That is humanity.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I myself being Christian have no problem
with Jews or Judaism. I have some friends
and former bosses who were Jewish.

Not all Jews are Zionists. But most all
Zionists are Jewish affiliated.

There is a difference.

And as another poster pointed out,
there are extremist in all sects of
humanity. When you act upon
those extremists views is where
we run into problems.

And there was Zionism connected to 9/11
whether you choose to believe it or not.

edit on 6/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join