It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Believers who think science has all the answers, riddle me this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I do mean to challenge. If you choose to constantly post on the Faith forum and tell us that we are stupid and that science has all the answers then riddle me this. Explain how multi-universes and quantum physics makes sense? Please do, I know the theories quite well. I will make it even easier, read this article and come back and explain it with simple, straight forward words that everyone will understand, if it is so sensible than this should be easy. It is the current state of science so it must make sense, right? How bout this, would you feel better if I came on the Science site and endlessly told you about God? I posted there once, I quoted Dawkins and nobody agreed with him when he said the only thing we knew was real was matter, because he violated the science that we do know with that statement.

When the multiverse and many-worlds collide

Have fun kids. Don't forget, if you prove multiple realities are possible, you just proved heaven and hell are possible, have fun with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
lol ok, so what if quantum physics dont work? multiple universes are concept. there's no real proof that they exist as far as i know. what is your point?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
lol ok, so what if quantum physics dont work? multiple universes are concept. there's no real proof that they exist as far as i know. what is your point?

Dear vjr1113,

You didn't even make a real attempt to answer the question, don't be shy, prove how much more intelligent non-believers are, show me how I asked a stupid question by repeating what the current state of science believes, hey, Stephen Hawkins believes it, does this mean I won't have to listen to him say that he can prove there is no God because there are multiple universes?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
reply to post by AQuestion

ill explain it to you when you provide proof your faith is correct. til then... gtfo

Dear Bonkrh,

LOl, so you give up so easily, you couldn't explain it if you had to and you chickened out. If you know the truth, why would you hide it? Stamp off to bed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
are you serious?
i smell a troll.

what do you believe in and why?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It is so amusing to watch this roll out. I mean I constantly see non-believers post garbage posts with multiple questions and then pick and choose which answers to respond to, just like little vultures looking to create problems. When ONE question is asked of them, they dodge it and refuse to answer what they claim is obvious. If you come to this forum just to create problems, I will look for you and ask you questions, if you have any truth inside you, then you will put it forth, your lies and bigotry will expose you as the hate monger that you are and that is the point, to cut through your lies so that we can have an honest discussion of what we believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thanks for the article, I enjoyed it.
But I must say I find your petulant defense of whatever you are defending, puzzling.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

are you serious?
i smell a troll.

what do you believe in and why?

Dear vjr1113,

A troll, I stated up front that I was looking for confrontation, what is your definition of troll, you can do better than that. It is not about what I believe, it is about you having a reason for what you believe and you didn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the article, I enjoyed it.
But I must say I find your petulant defense of whatever you are defending, puzzling.

Dear TerryMcGuire,

Petulant, lol. Oh, maybe I should try and tell others how nice it is that they go on the Faith site just to create problems? No, you are petulant (and I do like the word also).

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

ok the reason i dont believe in gods is because i dont see any evidence for them.
edit on 4-6-2011 by vjr1113 because: im

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

ok the reason i dont believe in gods is because i dont see any evidence for them.
edit on 4-6-2011 by vjr1113 because: im

Dear vjr1113,

You completely went off thread, who asked if you believe in God, not me, I don't give a rats patutie what you believe about God and I never asked, you completely ignored what I did ask. If you want to talk about God get on another thread, this was asking people to prove that the current beliefs in science make any sense. Stop trying to change the subject.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

But why when they do that don't you just ignore them? Don't you give them energy when you don't?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
woops alright
multi-verses are just theory and not fact. science does not have all the answers but it is the best way to determine some truth.

edit on 4-6-2011 by vjr1113 because: the

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

But why when they do that don't you just ignore them? Don't you give them energy when you don't?

Dear TerryMcGuire,

Because I believe we can learn from each other and learn to accept each other even though we disagree. Few walk away kicking me with more energy and I am just starting to get busy.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Its not simple to explain quantum physics and science.
Its not like explaining God.
Faith is a copout. Its changing reality into a magical story because you dont understand the truth, dont know the truth, or dont want to know the truth... Its easier to do. Its the uninformed way...... Its science for morons.

We could tell children that the reason that they receive presents for christmas has a lot less to do with fairy tales and a lot more to do with corporate propaganda based on lying to children for profit, but instead we tell them that a magic man called Santa flys through the night and goes down chimneys putting presents under trees.

It just sounds insane but kids believe it because they dont know the truth and we just told them that because its much easier to do and for them to understand.
So you have to know when to grow up!
Please dont tell me you're still waiting on the stork to bring you a child.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Fishticon84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by Fishticon84 because: spelling error.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The multiverse is a theory.. and treated as such. For your analogy to be correct, and for your argument to be valid, we must assume that god is also a theory of the christians.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
well that was a waste of time reading

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

woops alright
multi-verses are just theory and not fact. science does not have all the answers but it is the best way to determine some truth.

edit on 4-6-2011 by vjr1113 because: the

Dear vjr1113,

You either agree or disagree that science has some pretty crazy beliefs that people accept with no thought. Answer what I asked, be sincere, be truthful. If you cannot prove what you believe with science and choose to attack Christians as illogical, where is your proof that you are logical? 2.5 million individual hits a month and nobody can prove that science makes sense but many can prove that I am illogical because I believe in God. Why do I keep getting told that science have all the answers till I ask ONE question, AQuestion, I have plenty more.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Its not simple to explain quantum physics and science.
Its not like explaining God.
Faith is a copout. Its changing reality into a magical story because you dont understand the truth, dont know the truth, or dont want to know the truth... Its easier to do. Its the uninformed way...... Its science for morons.

We could tell children that the reason that they receive presents for christmas has a lot less to do with fairy tales and a lot more to do with corporate propaganda based on lying to children for profit, but instead we tell them that a magic man called Santa flys through the night and goes down chimneys putting presents under trees.

It just sounds insane but kids believe it because they dont know the truth and we just told them that because its much easier to do and for them to understand.
So you have to know when to grow up!
Please dont tell me you're still waiting on the stork to bring you a child.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Fishticon84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by Fishticon84 because: spelling error.

Dear Fishticon84,

Its not that easy to explain quantum physics and we cop out, how old are you? Again, another troll that attempts to redirect the thread, answer the question or get off it, we are supposed to stay on topic and the topic is not God, it is your lack of understanding. I need a SuperModerator here to make you nasty little things follow the rules.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join