It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this hanging out by the Sun? Dwarf star?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok, so recently I subscribed to this Youtube channel. This video came out a few days ago (I did a search and nothing came up). What we have here is a man with a $2000 dollar camera taking pictures of the sun. Once he takes the pictures he uses a program to enhance it so we can see what the bright sun hides from us. What he's found is a spherical object near the sun. Have a look and see what you can make of it.

Here's where he posted the pictures so you all can have fun with them yourselves if you'd like

Dwarf Star Pictures Taken by 5T4RSCREAM144 With Sony NEX-VG10 5 26 2011

edit on 4-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Looks like lens flare...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Did you watch the video? You should do that if you haven't. He actually says its not a lens flare. Not that I know, I'm just reporting this stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Not a dwarf star, that's for sure.

if it were, you and everyone else should be able to go out and get a photo of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i do believe this was posted before, i recall it was declared a flare

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I dunno what it is but I see something is there.

Damn this was posted? This came out 5 26 2011, although this site is pretty damn fast

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Okay, you can easily tell this is a lens flare. The guy in the video is stupid to say that it is not. What a liar! You can clearly see in every single one of his photos 3 distinct signs of lens flare. Also, The only reason why the circle is the same distance every time is because it's a lens flare from the sun! Take note of the way my 3 circles are always in the same pattern in relation to each other(clear sign of lens flare). I will point out the 3 signs for you:

Get my drift?

edit on 6/4/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't know too much about photography or the whole nibiru, planet x elenin thingy. But those pictures kinda make me a bit creeped out in a way.

If it is a lens flare why does the mystery sphere seem so perfectly round?

It couldn't be mercury or venus either considering they're only tiny stars in the night sky.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

you should email him

@IWANT2B3LI3V3 I hear ya, I don't know much myself besides the usual. This video I found interesting though. I mean yeah, I'm no expert in anything, that's why I'm bringing it here. If that is a solar flare it's definitely round.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

you should email him

Lol maybe

I also just added lines to my pictures to give you a better idea how which direction his lens flare is going. I have one more picture to add up in a few minutes too as a "nail in the coffin" lol

Edit: Added
edit on 6/4/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IWANT2B3LI3V3

If it is a lens flare why does the mystery sphere seem so perfectly round?

It couldn't be mercury or venus either considering they're only tiny stars in the night sky.

The fact that it is so perfectly round is the EXACT reason why it is a lens flare lol. Lens flares are always perfectly round (at least in most cases)

It's impossible to be either mercury or venus because it's way too huge. And mercury, nor venus, nor any planet can be on 3 different sides of the sun all within the few hours that he took those pictures

top topics

join