It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked U.S. cable lays out North American (Union) ‘integration’ strategy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Leaked cable lays out North American 'integration' strategy

Huh, funny that... It’s not just in the US news anymore... (/sarcasm)

WAKE UP CANADIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

peace

edit on 4-6-2011 by silo13 because: link fix

Can you point out the specific aspects of the proposed legislation that you find alarming?

Specifics.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i guess when i say on the fence, i dont mean its a direct erase sovergenty, remove borders, all that, but i do think that doing something like the eu and merging economies is possbile and probably going to happen soon

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Can you point out the specific aspects of the proposed legislation that you find alarming?

Specifics.

I will not spoon feed you. Take a moment to read the two articles and the information in the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North American then really, if you can't find anything alarming my telling you wouldn't change anything now would it.

peace

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

i guess when i say on the fence, i dont mean its a direct erase sovereignty, remove borders, all that, but i do think that doing something like the eu and merging economies is possible and probably going to happen soon

Oh I see what you mean completely - problem is I don't see how a 'Union' could be established and still have all parties 'keep' their Sovereignty.

I guess we can hope though can't we as I agree - this is going to happen sooner or later whether we like it or not.

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And what evidence do you have that suggests this wouldn't be for the betterment of all?

Change is scary for most people.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Specifics.

I will not spoon feed you. Take a moment to read the two articles and the information in the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North American then really, if you can't find anything alarming my telling you wouldn't change anything now would it.

peace

But, I have. And it's not there. And if you, or anyone else in this thread knew of specific aspects of it that do any of the things claimed in this thread, you would be able to point it out. The fac that you tell me to do your homework for you, instead of pointing out the EVIDENCE you all claim to be aware of tells me you arent basing your opinions on fact.

I've asked SEVERAL TIMES no in this thread for some kind of evidence, and NO ONE has been able to supply it. Based on your reply, it would appear you are also unable to substantiate your claims and implications.
edit on 6-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

North American Union = End of Canadian Sovereignty.

What more do you need to know? And from there is all goes downhill, but, as I said, I will not spoon feed you.

Then again maybe you want to be a 'Can-Merican'...

Or yo

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'd like to direct this thread to another I started on the same topic in 2008.
It's all falling in line - or so I believe.

Obama’s Unpopular Decision = Canada and the NAU

Here's how it starts:

Obama will get *tested* they say - he'll be *forced* to make *unpopular decisions*.

Put it all together and IMO it equals = Canada is in deep doo doo - we ALL are! It means, the North American Union...

AND, this thread:

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

peace
edit on 26-6-2011 by silo13 because: link

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How does one deal with the unfortunate truths????eeks sorry bout that
The facts remain that 75% of business in Ca.(gonna have to discuss that with California by the way)
is owned lock stock and barrel by US corporations.....
(In turn we own about 25% od the US business world ive heard) so tit for tat....which brings us to a defacto done deal as far as i can ee......
With Nafta etc.(which hasnt worked well)we have deficiences that cannot be addressed as separate issues anymore...
Canadians may be better served by the PROTECTION AFFORDED STATEHOOD than the old PROVINCIAL(read colonial based)system ,,,,,,
The federals loose a lot of clout in such a system, which leaves provincesfar freer to work separate deals with the feds too.....
All in all it may be better for the for the elite than the middle/poorer class though........
we could get rid of these federal troops (mounties)too. and get real civilian cops.....ones we control and hire and fire instead of Ottawa.....
Imagine no federl mounties ,cruising your neighbourhood, just plain old boys in blue......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join