It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked U.S. cable lays out North American (Union) ‘integration’ strategy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Leaked U.S. cable lays out North American (Union) ‘integration’ strategy.

source

OTTAWA — The integration of North America’s economies would best be achieved through an “incremental” approach, according to a leaked U.S. diplomatic cable.

The cable, released through the WikiLeaks website and apparently written Jan. 28, 2005, discusses some of the obstacles surrounding the merger of the economies of Canada, the United States and Mexico in a fashion similar to the European Union.

There’s no doubt it’s coming. None at all. This is no conspiracy. This is the reality of tomorrow.

“An incremental and pragmatic package of tasks for a new North American Initiative (NAI) will likely gain the most support among Canadian policymakers,” the document said. “The economic payoff of the prospective North American initiative … is available, but its size and timing are unpredictable, so it should not be oversold.”

No news that! Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

Many different areas of a possible integration are discussed throughout the cable, but the focus is on improving the economic welfare of the continent. It suggests one of the main benefits to Canada would be easier access across the U.S. border, calling it a “top motive” for this country.

‘Top Motive’ for Canada? Easier access.

‘Top Motive’ for USA? Plunder all those wonderful North American Union resources in the Canadian State of the USA.

Discussions are currently underway about increasing co-operation between the two countries when it comes to perimeter security. A broad-based document was released by Prime Minister Stephen Harper and U.S. President Barack Obama in February of this year, laying the groundwork for a deal that would see improved intelligence communication for security concerns and trade.

Again, see the link I posted above.

The details are currently being hashed out by officials from both countries. The proposed deal aims to improve the flow of cross-border traffic and increase security against terrorist threats.

Oh yes, the ‘Top Priority’ for BOTH Countries - Stop Those Terrorists! (gag)

Opposition parties have expressed a certain wariness over the lack of transparency of the talks and say they worry Harper will be too willing to make concessions to the U.S. over security issues, in order to gain an advantage in cross-border trade.

But what are they ‘doing’ about it? Hmmm?

In the cable, U.S. diplomats focused on a number of key areas to move forward with continental integration, including a possible common currency, labour markets, international trade and the borders of the three countries.

The Amero!

Welcome to the North American Union! Coming soon to a Province near you!

peace
edit on 4-6-2011 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It suggests one of the main benefits to Canada would be easier access across the U.S. border, calling it a “top motive” for this country.

Ummmm WHAT? Canadian here, and I have heard this NAU-Amero crap before, but that is the stupidest line I have ever read. 1. Any American that believes Canadians are desperately wanting to cross the boarder into the Land of the Anything-But-Free are totally insane. The only thing the US can offer Canadians is a look into how not to run a country.

Don't get me wrong, I love(some) US people(the non-liberal/conservative majority Christians-who are actually worshiping Pagan/Satanic ritualism but have been to dumded down by the massive amounts of metal compounds, sodium chloride, radiation testing, msg, rDNA,(the list goes on forever) to even notice it, or realize it even when it's literally been thrown in their faces these past 10 years), but your country is gone to sh*t, Literally, and it will never ever be the same.

Our money is worth more, meaning we can get the same prices here now due to lowered price regulations, so we don't have to travel to the US threw it's FEMA camp boarder crossings anymore. It's funny because that comparison can be laughed at as a joke, but the sickening truth is that it's your reality. Your waiting for the FEMA camps to strike, but honey 'they' already got you back when your Gov told you they were going to bailout Wallstreet, and you said 'Mooooo',

It's really getting embarrassing to the see American's still posting this NAU-Amero crap - especially considering the source is Wikileaks, and that was the fakest Gov false flag ever. I mean seriously, does anyone still think Wikileaks wasn't entirely publicized by the US Gov? Canada is doing Amazing in ever sector of it's being(well except for the flooding - but the Canadian Gov subsidized all homes in flood zone areas last year to install or upgrade their sub pumping systems, and the Canadian military started sand bagging last september in prep for this spring, and our military didn't blow any levee's up at midnight after evacuating the town 10 mins away as to have to witnesses of whate exactly they were doing.)

There is no way in hell Canadians, or even our sellout PM would ever literally sell Canada to the USA, or adopt their Disastrous banking/financial system and join them in a joint currency called the 'Amero'(oh, hmmm, Amer-O-can? thats the best 'they' could do?). Here is an example Americans will understand: Canada joining the USA, and dropping it's stronger currency(that has been one of the most stable currencies of the world for decades) for what undoubtedly be a 'Federal Currency' from the US's Jewish owned banking system, would be like the USA joining Mexico, dropping the USD$ and replacing it with hay penny Pesos, and demolishing what little economy it has left for underground coc aine trafficking(oh wait...)

Ahhhh sorry I went on a little bit of a rant there, but seriously.... No. Canada is way up here, and the USA is.... well... Canada is keeping you alive. Don't know what that is referring to? Look it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You might not think that Canadians will put up with it, and I hope you’re right, but in all honesty? What is the average Canadian going to do when his/her leaders go ahead and do it anyway.

I suggest you read the information in this thread: Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union - because regardless if Harper gets his way or not? The groundwork has already been laid - and a long time ago I might add.

It's really getting embarrassing to the see American's still posting this NAU-Amero crap

Are you speaking of me, or, the news source? (Little hint here. Everyone that speaks English isn’t American, something I think would be a sensitive subject especially for you, a Canadian.)

Either way - Your leaders have been talking and planning for this for ages and are in cahoots with the US leaders whether you want to admit it to yourself or not. There are many many fine news sources (not WIKI) that go into fascinating detail concerning the formation of a NAU. Maybe it’s time to pull your head out of the sand and look at the big picture.

Do I think it’s something that the peoples of both the USA, Mexico and Canada need to FIGHT. You bet.

That being said? Fighting amongst ourselves while ’they’ carry on with their long drawn out plans of creating a Union between the USA, Canada and Mexico to mirror the Unions of the rest of the world isn’t going to help. Neither is being uninformed.

peace

edit on 4-6-2011 by silo13 because: bold edit

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Leaked cable lays out North American 'integration' strategy

Huh, funny that... It’s not just in the US news anymore... (/sarcasm)

WAKE UP CANADIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

peace

edit on 4-6-2011 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Dear Canadians: the NAU is impossible as long as you keep the monarchy. Become a republic and the NAU thus becomes inevitable. Keep the Windors, they are cheaper than the Obamas

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Dear Canadians: the NAU is impossible as long as you keep the monarchy. Become a republic and the NAU thus becomes inevitable. Keep the Windors, they are cheaper than the Obamas

Ah, and I think a wider Western Union is in the works.. one that integrates the NAU and the EU.. scary thought for me. but then again I do have a Island mentality..
edit on 4/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
agree with 1sr 3 posts above.;

With Canada being a commonwealth country, would not this union BS have to go to a referendum vote from all the people?
Is this union essentially giving up the queen soveriegnty?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Leaked cable lays out North American 'integration' strategy

Maybe a bit off topic and i apologise for that. When i see this or that has been ""LEAKED"". I always think is this a intentional leak.

many times i see a news item saying ""LEAKED"" and then it describes what has been leaked. Most of the time the leak is talking about something that most people would not agree with and would stand against.

Then it hits the so called mainstream media, and people go nuts on the comments and on many forums. Then the news people report on some of the peoples posts. they only pick the sections of posts that taken out of content. makes the person sound like a tin foil wearing wall paper chewing conspiracy mental case.

then forums around the world are flooded with people talking about said leak. Many times the disscusions can get heated. So many ""Normal"" people. Think were all bonkers and anyway what can they do about it.

Then it goes silent for a bit and the ""LEAKED"" report is broken up into segments and the wording changed and silently added to policy and the law.
Even then if the ""Normal"" people hear about it, they remember the ""conspiracy people" shouting about it and shut off.

Also a lot of people say "yes i dont agree with X and X but this section about trade says i might get lower priced goods. So more cheaper stuff is good when my paycheck has turned into pocket money.

Lots of people think they cant do anything to stop the goverment, some dont want to rock the boat, and some are just too tired to care.

Even if some of the "Normal" people later see what the conspiracy people said would happen. Something else hits the news and they soon forget.

For a lot of people as long as the tv works, the lights work and they can buy stuff to put with the other stuff in their house. they dont pay to much attention as they are bombarded with 24hr info and have to many problems in their life to worry about border changes and big goverment deals.

Well until its too late and it knocks on their door.

just my thoughts, again sorry if off topic.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The world needs countries to have their own individual sovereignty in the same way the world needs biodiversity. Who can say what traits and differences between countries will be the ones that contribute to the overall survival of civilization. If we have a one world, or even a one hemisphere government, that would be like a monoculture crop that could be wiped out by a single disease or other some other factors. It is just plain foolish for mankind to place all his eggs in a one government basket, its too risky and not a good survival strategy. Its a dead end in evolution.
edit on 4-6-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I do not agree with the NAU or a common currency.
So hold me a cell open at that FEMA camp.
I'll be a permanent resident.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Ah, and I think a wider Western Union is in the works.. one that integrates the NAU and the EU.. scary thought for me. but then again I do have a Island mentality..
edit on 4/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

Oh yes, there is always another step, another chorus for them to sing...but only after they secretly concoct new ways of drawing the very life-blood of a Nation from its veins.

I am not political by any means but I take great humor in this thread.

Personally, I look forward to the border falling down; what a ridiculous notion that this humus is any different than that humus. A root grows through all sides both culturally and genetically! Why are we so fooled by our Leaders? Why do we not have Elders in "our" wake any longer?

I am sending a very big Hug to Canada! I am sitting on the edge of Mexico and I can think of no better people to join us all as we discover what it is to be North Americans, and then hopefully the South will join us too as we begin to finally discover what it is to be Earthlings!

The Money is the root "they" have planted but it does not grow into a tree and it will not support us! We will use our hands again soon enough!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Your outlook as always is refreshing, open, and strikes right to the heart of it on so many levels.
And, on many points I agree.
Let’s stop the ‘Us’ And “Them’ talk.
Let’s find out what’ it’s like to be ‘US’ (and I don’t mean the United States)...
Yes, I do agree.

On the other hand I believe it should be up to the people and not the powers that be - so - I have to walk a very fine line!

Also, I fear that by and in making us all ’One’ we are far more controllable. That is a worry big time. But honestly thank you for an opinion that in my opinion (lol) is far ahead of our time - but - should already be in our hearts.

Dang it’s a tough one!

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muons200

One of the best posts I’ve read to date on ATS.
And no, IMO it’s not off topic it’s right on!
Tell them ‘this’ was ‘leaked’!
Tell them ‘that’ was ‘leaked’!
Let it all die down and then when nobody’s looking make it law.
And that's the precise agenda that's been implemented over the NAU for ages now.

Peace to you and thank you - I’ll look forward to seeing more of you around here.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Sadly what is happening is not a natural progression. It is as artificial as the borders and equally being dictated from above.. while it fulfills an agenda that appears to have an end game that will turn the world into a myriad of clone towns and the people living in one shade of grey...

I for one love the world as it is... full of vibrant cultures and I cherish what we all bring to the table of life.. to lose that to a corporate led agenda that seems fuelled by economy of scale and become one shade of consumer grey would be a travesty..

edit on 4/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

they were running an article in the sun the other day about a confidential meeting between harper and obama to discuss border security and trade, so maybe this nau thing might be happening but i have no idea how hard it would be to do that without violating any constitution right, my guess is probably very hard, so ive always been on the fence about nau

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

While I am not entirely sure I believe that in order for Canada to abolish the monarchy they would have to have something like a 60% vote in favor in every province - something that is unlikely to happen in the more traditional minded western and maritime provinces.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I for one love the world as it is... full of vibrant cultures and I cherish what we all bring to the table of life.. to lose that to a corporate led agenda that seems fuelled by economy of scale and become one shade of consumer grey would be a travesty..

That's one of my biggest stumbling blocks. As much as I want us to 'all just get along' - I DO NOT want all of us homogenized into a pale shade of, as you said, gray.

It's our cultural differences that makes the world as we know it a fantastic place.

Picture the world without difference? (On reason I despise that John Lennon song 'Imagine')!

Really, wake up and picture the Earth without diverse religions, diverse culture, people, etc? Hell on earth in my opinion. And, honestly EXACTLY what TPTB want. Once we're all 'cookie cutters' of our neighbors and their neighbors and theirs? It's ONE WORLD control of the many by the few!!!

THAT is why, amongst many other reason, Canadians must FIGHT to STOP THE NAU!

USA will not fight it - they could give a big fat piece a stool meat.
Mexico? Why bother?

Canadians it's on your shoulders now. No more 'poo poo'ing' American's for letting their rights go.

What are you going to do about yours?

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Yes, they've been 'running articles' for years now. And each and every article is one more step towards the inevitable is Canada does not step up and make sure it doesn't happen.

On the fence about the NAU as you say? I'm not... Not anymore...

Take heart though, Canadians are tough!

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Sometimes I hear the negative between Nation bodies and it causes folks to think negatively about opening up across our lands, then I hear how our money will be doing this very same thing and how it will "benefit" us all; yet we have the EU as a fine example of people and "agendas". So it is a contradiction even to us as to our Notions within our Nations! You are right about agendas!

So what I do is imagine how the people can accept the "opening of the lands" without the fear component! Yeah, it is wishful thinking at best!

Sometimes I hear how we should shut the Border of Mexico and protect ourselves from them! LOL, and so I imagine how culturally and inter-connected (family) we are across those very same borders, and I realize this has nothing to do with us but it is them trying to manipulate us. I am bothered by our ability to separate ourselves from ourselves! LOL

At any rate, this is a thought provoking thread and reality and I am just a simple man!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

Ummmm WHAT? Canadian here, and I have heard this NAU-Amero crap before, but that is the stupidest line I have ever read. 1. Any American that believes Canadians are desperately wanting to cross the boarder into the Land of the Anything-But-Free are totally insane. The only thing the US can offer Canadians is a look into how not to run a country.

Funny, but not true. Canadians ROUTINELY cross the border to shop in the States.

www.businessweek.com...

Don't get me wrong, I love(some) US people(the non-liberal/conservative majority Christians-who are actually worshiping Pagan/Satanic ritualism but have been to dumded down by the massive amounts of metal compounds, sodium chloride, radiation testing, msg, rDNA,(the list goes on forever) to even notice it, or realize it even when it's literally been thrown in their faces these past 10 years), but your country is gone to sh*t, Literally, and it will never ever be the same.

Have you spent a significant amount of time in various parts of the US to make such claims accurately?

Our money is worth more, meaning we can get the same prices here now due to lowered price regulations, so we don't have to travel to the US threw it's FEMA camp boarder crossings anymore.

Expect that price ARENT gong down, and Canadians are STILL traveling to the US to enjoy the significantly lower prices there.

--------

I still maintain that there is NOTHING in this proposed legislation that is actually harmful to canadian sovereignty, and I continue my unmet challenge to have someone provide me with evidence otherwise.
edit on 4-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join