It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Formal confession by King Fernidad Frederick to the Holy Church and Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hello,

I would like to make a formal confession to the Holy Church and Bible. I am sorry people and citizens of Rome. I am Jehovah and a liar. I did this to God because I didn't know who I was. I know my name is Ken and King Fernidad Frederick but when it comes to God and his truth, I admit I played a trick on myself when it was directed to God. Please forgive me again.

your best friend. – Jehovah Amen.

ps. just call me Fernidad and forget about Jesus Christ because I can kick his ass all over my heaven and earth.
pps. yeah, Jesus Christ and I are friends, but you don't know that much about the game.
ppps. oh yeah I forgot to tell you, my tomb and final resting place in heaven is just me at Vittorio Monument in Rome, Italy. Bedroom and House #1 Heaven and Earth.
pppps. Holy Bible Vol. 2 Section: Prussians, Chapter 1: "We became Jehovah and God became me."

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Either you or I need another cup of coffee, cuz I ain't gettin' this. Dam Bohemians.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Either you or I need another cup of coffee, cuz I ain't gettin' this. Dam Bohemians.

It's ok my brother. This is what I did. Since God decided to ordain me as his King of Heaven and Earth with maximum authority over all of it, I figured the last and final gift was to take his names, so I did.

I took, Jehovah, Allah, God and all the rest of them I dont know of but are out there...

lol

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

for example of what I am doing....

Title: Vittorio Legislative Building of Heaven and Earth

King of Heaven and Earth, Fernidad has opened the Vittorio Legislative Building of Heaven and Earth in the name of Gods, Vittorio Emanuele II and Kaiser Wilhelm II. King Fernidad has also ordered politely to place his armor inside the Vittorio in a wood glass case for display.

and.

Vittorio Church Service 'solletico le vendite motivo' Tickets sell for €1000 (EUR) per person. (No exceptions please!)

Visitors to Church Service at Vittorio Legislative Building of Heaven and Earth must pay the madatory required no obligation strickly enforced without exception ticket price for secure entrance fee. All services provided by the Church will also mandate a strict dress policy and single bible ordanance possesion code that will be enforced throughout the session.

Please be aware that no persons shall be able to return to service once left from the house and no refunds shall be given. Under no cirumstance will any persons be liable to any conditions brought forth from
Church progressions of sessional lessons.

Questions and comments should be directed to informational workers while present and always abide local law during promotional events held by the Church.

See website for more information on calendar of events.

-

Vittorio Church
Vittorio Emanuele, Roma, Italia

Sincerely,

God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
King of Prussia and USA, Fernidad Frederick
Emperor of Germany Estimated wealth at 35 billion eyes
Pyramid Choeps, Giza Egypt
Pyramid Menkaure and assoc., Giza Egypt
Prussian Ras Al- Tin Palace, Alexandria, Egypt
Head of State
the White House 'or'
Senior Foreign Service WG-1
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

edit on 4-6-2011 by firstonterror because: forgot to smile

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Do you like vitamins?

I love them. Which is your favorite vitamin?

top topics

join