It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Changed Names in B.C Canada 1982! S.Pidgeon New book "The Obama Error"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
First Indonesia, then The Coast D'Iviore, then Kenya, now Canada? Are you kidding me? Make up your mind people!

Why don't you try listening to the tape before jumping to insane conclusions...??

He changed his birth certificate in canada....

wow..this is some pretty revealing stuff about him....and for those who say..none of it has credible sources..I suggest you think again,and have a listen to it totally..twice.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do people complain that Birthers (or anyone for that matter) never post any real evidence for their claims, but when a Birther comes out with real hard evidence like an 18 page article on the matter or a 56 min video, it's always "I'm too lazy to sit through it"?

The guy came out with a book ... there's a clear agenda there called "selling my book" .. if he had hard evidence why is he selling a book? why isn't he moving to take legal actions? .. he's out to make a buck...

So..this means anyone who has ever written a book,exposing conspiracies..is only out for profit?

How do you know, that legal action isn't being discussed,and put together right now?

Guess all the people who wrote about JFK assassins were just out to make a buck as well.

Whether or not you believe this guy..he does bring up many interesting points,that are backed up by other evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am half way through, if you have followed Obama's history and then look back to ther Clinton administration,

There are so many signs that could make one see that we have been sold out from with in our own government, all the signs are there. Trained in communist agitation, how to overthrow your country.
wild,

I am depressed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Probably because that long winded evidence usually proves to be a hoax..

No wait. It always proves to be a hoax because there's no real evidence.

Besides. "Hey guys, I've got sure evidence that could change a country drastically, so I'm going to put it in a book go through the publishing process and then you can buy it for 10 dollars or so, and I do this because I'm patriot. So much of a patriot that I like to hug your hard earned US dollars and put them in my wallet."

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

So..this means anyone who has ever written a book,exposing conspiracies..is only out for profit?

Those books are generally written after the conspiracy has been proven true. Now ask yourself this which is more important making money or bringing a person to justice? To a birther money is more important this is proven by how so many have evidence to prove his BC was fake but stop to write a book instead of pressing charges. The last thing the birthers want to do is prove the BC to be fake too much money is being made off the suckers.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
his real is barry soetoro sanchez. he was illegally born in east l.a. his real father was a chicano, part of "la familia" where he was wrongfully sentenced to 30 years in prison for a break-in.

his life was chronicled by edward james olmos in american me.

his mother, tired of gang life, and not wanting barry to follow in his father footsteps moved to hawaii, and met barack obama.

when felix soetoro sanchez found out his "mi'ijo" was in hawaii with his mama, he ordered a $500,000 contract on barack obama senior.

fearing the vatos would carry out the contract, barack sr. took off, leaving his mom and barry alone.

i got this information from an old vato, who did time in san quentin and was 2 cells down from felix soetoro sanchez.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

La Raza - vato!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Those books are generally written after the conspiracy has been proven true. Now ask yourself this which is more important making money or bringing a person to justice? To a birther money is more important this is proven by how so many have evidence to prove his BC was fake but stop to write a book instead of pressing charges. The last thing the birthers want to do is prove the BC to be fake too much money is being made off the suckers.

Many books have been written about conspiracies that were never proven to be true .. through a trial ,in court.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I haven't watched yet but I am going to right now,
how about this, does it help any?

www.wnd.com...

U.S. District Court Chief Judge Royce Lamberth this week rejected a defense concern over procedure in the dispute, and Taitz told WND today the case has moved into discovery and she can issue subpoenas to those holding the documentation she is seeking.

yep been watching Taitz for a while now she posts on glp but wont post here for some reason. Tried to get her in on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lady has a lot of guts and doesnt seem to be doing it for the money. Unlike this guy and Corsi who are cashing in on the books.

Look forward to hearing your feedback after your done this interviews packed with bombshells.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A very interesting possibility. I have ordered the book. The twists and turns, yet every now and then lands on a ready-known 'fact', published elsewhere.

Imagine though, if this is 80% completed, that must mean the "people with the power", and the every day Americans are clueless, (as in being too lazy to pay attention, to read a book, to listen to a radio broadcast right on this site) as well as helpless to stop it..................from the sound of the way the Courts are being run!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Lady has a lot of guts and doesnt seem to be doing it for the money. Unlike this guy and Corsi who are cashing in on the books.

What part of [DONATE] on her web site don't you get?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
A very interesting possibility. I have ordered the book. The twists and turns, yet every now and then lands on a ready-known 'fact', published elsewhere.

Imagine though, if this is 80% completed, that must mean the "people with the power", and the every day Americans are clueless, (as in being too lazy to pay attention, to read a book, to listen to a radio broadcast right on this site) as well as helpless to stop it..................from the sound of the way the Courts are being run!

Really???? We have to listen to this crap from the poster child for alzheimers who claims Obama is 50% either Thai or Taiwanese? Didn't you say you were going away? Please Canada - tell us how we should view our political affairs...how could we survive without your input?

PS - How's that "blocking" thing going?
edit on 4-6-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You can prove that birthers are more concerned about making money than bringing one of the most fraudulent people in govt to justice? Let's see that proof.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Why should he persue a legal battle and be drainedof personal finances?
Please care to point out a court( any court) that will even touch any of these cases already brought forth on their merits? its' always:
"Judge: " You sir are merely a citizen and have no legal standing to bring this before the court for action!"
"Case dismissed".
edit on 4-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
well it looks like the Obamadefenders are reduced to baseless allegations and making this a 'money' issue

lol even attacking Canadians really any of you got a leg left to stand on when it comes to nObama?
edit on 4-6-2011 by UcDat because: hmm sounds nicer than obamatards non?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

GLP? really? interesting,

Well when you take into consideration what is going on with the overthrow of all these leaders in the middle east,

You have to wonder,

And I do believe Obama and his internet gods are behind it.
Yemeni president arrives in Saudi Arabia
www.aljazeera.com...

Syria
www.msnbc.msn.com...

U.S. State Department Warns Turkey Over Planned Gaza Flotilla
www.globes.co.il...

S.Pidgeon did say Obama had close relationship with Turkey
online.wsj.com...

He also said Obama would throw anyone under the bus to accomplish his goals.

KUWAIT:
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

I always felt the Muslim brotherhood was behind all of this it is becoming more apparent in Egypt, also found it interesting Obama leaves Iran out of the fray.

Without a doubt this is beyond creepy, all we can do is watch,

edit on 083030p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

they do favor each other

it's kind of scary

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
First Indonesia, then The Coast D'Iviore, then Kenya, now Canada? Are you kidding me? Make up your mind people!

Simple minded to think it has to be ONLY one isn't it?

IT's never just one....having many name changes is useful to through people off and not have too much info linked to any one name. DUH !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Epic another book another nail in the big coffin.

Don't know how much of it I believe, but the guy does make a compelling case. I am going to get the book. Just think, an Islamic nazi,...

Lets just say if its published and the guy can back up his claims and doesn't get sued its a done deal just like corsi's book.

Thanks for the quotes - need I say more?
edit on 4-6-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nice info ya things are heating up in the middle east in a crazy way still if he's the Calif he says he is why is he hammering on Libya?
Don't tell me he's chasing the tail of that French Poodle Sarkozy. The man was financed by Libyan money along with Goldman Sachs who ripped off what 24.75 billion. Obama's only game so far has been sucking the corporate 'line' He's surrounded himself with nothing but bankers Zionists Jesuits and their pawns.
Other than the offer of aid to the middle east (aid I doubt will ever really happen) what has he done for anyone but the elites?

Just saying even he was a devote Muslim and had all this planned at some point the man playing his role is 100% in their pockets as far as I can see.
edit on 4-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join