It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Dead Birds. With a Twist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by joco1976

My mother told me about tis earlier. I did not even know about it. I believe that I was on ATS.

ST. LOUIS | Tue Jun 7, 2011 1:45pm EDT

(Reuters) - Missouri suffered a small earthquake Tuesday that caused no deaths or injuries, a relatively minor blow for a state hit by a series of natural disasters this spring including tornadoes, floods, soaring temperatures, and even cicadas.

The quake struck about 50 miles southwest of St. Louis at 3:10 a.m. central time, registering 4.2 intensity and causing no injuries or damage, authorities said. The U.S. Geological Survey in Golden, Colorado said the city closest to the quake was Richwoods, Missouri, six miles northeast of the epicenter.

www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/07/us-earthquake-missouri-idUSTRE 75655620110607

It seems there was a small shaker. I hope there is nothing more to come. I hope that this is just a coincidence.

edit on 8-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
very strange indeed. and out of all places in arkansas

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new to ATS and ill admit i only read the first 2 pages of this thread however i found it interesting because i have been noticing the same thing. I know an above poster from Denver reported seeing numerous dead baby birds and i would like to report i also live in Colorado.
However im in the Colorado Springs area and just today i saw 2 baby birds lying dead on the sidewalk. little feathers like the pictures posted above and there were no trees even relatively near by. 3 days ago, i found another dead baby bird in the window well of my basement. Again no trees nearby and the birds were all intact. i go walking/jogging alot and all in all i have probably seen at LEAST 15-20 dead baby birds like these in the past 3 weeks alone.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

I've noticed the same thing around Portland, Oregon. The birds are up all night chirping and making noise. I have lived here 6 years and this just started recently and happens all the time. I thought maybe a foreign species of bird had migrated to the area but now I am not so sure. Very strange.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Something that just TOTALLY alerted me. I'm watching the most recent episode of Deadliest Catch and right in the middle of it one of the ship mates screams into the camera with extreme excitement and happiness "its 2011, 2-0-1-1" Which makes me think it was filmed close to the new year, right when Arkansas and several other places experienced thousands of dead birds. Just then the boat was littered with a ton of dead birds that just dropped and landed into the boat, crashing off of different parts of completely lifeless, and random. This was just played on June 21, 2011. Just wondering if anybody who can make original posts would consider looking into the similarities up in Alaska at the same time they happened in Arkansas. I'm too new to post new threads as i've not replied to more than 20 yet. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join