It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Dead Birds. With a Twist?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyLevelHead
Could this have anything to do with a Tornado !

Hey when I noticed the baby robins acting all weird it was a week or 2 before the tornadoes hit in the midwest. My bro initially pointed out to me that the birds seemed disoriented.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am in southeast missouri and read your post this morning and found it intriguing. Well coincidentally I was on my way out to my garden this evening and low and behold a dead baby bird was on my front porch. We are in a rural area and it is mostly farming and very little industry. The pesticide or herbicide explanation is a possibility, but I'm leaning more towards something more sinister. The reason for that is I doubt anything has been any differently this year than last year. I am sitting right on the New Madrid fault line, which is much more concerning than the pesticide issue. From watching the news it seems to me that every time there is a bird or animal die off, there seems to follow some natural or manmade disaster. So, I'm keeping my eyes to the sky and my ear to the ground. I'm hoping that the fault didn't decide to wake up after all these years or that some certain government agency didn't decide to start pointing their earth shaking equipment this way!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by joco1976

my goodness. a dead bird. Well, obviously it's HAARP. There is no other conclusion.
WHATEVER you do, dont try and get the bird tested so that you can come to a FOUNDED conclusion.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
funny you made this thread. granted it was windy saturday here in vegas, but nothing abnormal. i was walking to the store sunday and was like oh damn, a dead pigeon, then another, then another, and they just kept popping up. i saw at least ten in my 1/8 of a mile of travel to the store,and one spot literally had 6 dead pigeons all in like a 15 foot radius. i found it kinda odd because ive never seen that out here before in my past 3 years, and i walk everywhere out here on a daily basis. odd

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Radiation cloud coming in from Japan hitting the parents and then the parents have chicks and they die early due to internal mutations?

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is very sad and scary. I haven't read all the comments to your thread but was wondering if you had reported this incident to a health agency. If you see any more dead baby robins lying around I would definitely do so.
My guesses would be pesticides, disease or possibly hailstones hitting them during a thunderstorm. I haven't noticed any in my area of Texas.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Can someone check out if HAARP might have turned on recently? I remember seeing a thread about it turned on at full power again

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think the bit that amazies me most is that nothing has eaten the remains,the area looks like it would have many a cat,so this is very strange

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hmm, dead birds in a short radius of each other, area based, my guess is either HAARP, Japan radiation or pesticides, even thinking if the japan radiation reaching places such as Vegas is very unlikely to still have enough radiation to kill the birds, maybe the chicks but in the end a mystery nonetheless.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Theone15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I live in the South of Spain and have seen many dead birds as well. I have friends who have also seen dead baby birds. What freaked me out, was as I was walking my dog, I saw four in different locations up my street (Obviously under all of the trees)

A friend of mine saw 3 on her way to work and another friend said she saw two while walking her dogs. Not to sure what to make of this, but freaky none the less.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I found a hundred thousand dead birds, here look at the photo. See all the dead birds. Oh, wait , even tho i showed only two, but there really was a hundred thou. Oh, GEE, i'm soooooo alarmed. IS this the big grab bag? WHAT, there is only air in it. I got ripped off.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theone15
Hmm, dead birds in a short radius of each other, area based, my guess is either HAARP, Japan radiation or pesticides, even thinking if the japan radiation reaching places such as Vegas is very unlikely to still have enough radiation to kill the birds, maybe the chicks but in the end a mystery nonetheless.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Theone15 because: (no reason given)

yeah, thats it. The gov't used harrp to kill some baby birds. Oh and the japan rads, not likely. A more likely story would be that pesticides killed some of them and that the other baby birds that died somewhere else blame it on natural causes. Nothing here to be of concern. A.T.S posters are getting worse, find a story that is more newsworthy. You all starting to sound like FOX news , comming up with stories that are not of any real interest. Thats like reporting a man got robbed today, instead of reporting that crop failures and loss of food supplies caused the revolutions in the middle east uprisings. Are you on the FOX team?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

FYI: ATS's IP Address I once read was the exact same one for the CIA in VA.

www.disclose.tv...

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/27782-gov-controlling-conspiracies-through-cia-and-ats/

theydontseethroughus.blogspot.com...

Any site that is the number one conspiracy site must have some infiltration, have to, control the information and you control the people.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't know about your area but in mine mosquito control
is spraying all over. You might want to call them and see
if they sprayed in your area lately - you may not have been
home to see them come thru. They spray it in the air so
it could easily overcome tiny birds - just a thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

mosquito abatement in my region is done with bT packets, not spray.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

So, are you saying the OP is CIA? Or anyone who disagrees with OP?

you arent making much sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

No, simply go to the links and investigate yourself.

Did not mean anything like that about the OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I live in Western Wisconsin and noticed 3 dead baby birds in our yard this morning. I remembered this post & mentioned it to my husband who then told me that our neighbor had found his yard to be littered with about a dozen baby birds. Our neighbor happens to be on the fire dept & a member of the town board. He will be doing some checking into this to see if he can find anything out. It is very strange though that we have several cats around our house (farming community) and none of these birds have been eaten either. Also no ants etc.
Will post again if I hear anything from our neighbor.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

lmao.. You know the pest spray habits of your entire town? You scoff at every reasonable explanation given, all of which are far more likely than what you have proposed.. I am beginning to think you took some pictures and made this up. Otherwise why protest every possibility except what you want it to be?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SelfSustainedLoner

Those are normal looking. Bird's will tend to rid of their young if the young come in contact with any other bird species, even human's. If the scent is on them the mother bird won't care for them.

Not TRUE at all. You can ALWAYS put baby birds back into their nests and the parents WILL care for them, as long as they are healthy and simply fell out of the nest. Which happens.
I have rehabbed wildlife, mostly birds, for a very long time.

Robins eat worms. Worms live underground and come up with the rain. Radioactive particulates in the rain, hit the ground where all the worms live. Earth worms then passed on from the parents to feed the very delicate young equals Instant death.
Of course this is just speculation BUT, birds are a huge environmental indicator species.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Pitlover because: Need to clarify that putting "healthy" baby birds back into a nest , the parents will take care of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join