It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW
thank you for sharing this find I know I'll be doing most of tonight googling him and reading

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shutdownormeltdown
"Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899)"

"There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel..."

--

I hate to skeptic up this thread, I really do. But the quote above sounds to me like it was written from the point-of-view of someone who was alive -after- Israel became a nation, in 1948.

That being said, this thread was still an awesome read, and there is real wisdom in what was written, no matter when it was written. S+F

good point, but seeing as he died after the state of israel was re-formed, he could be refering to its old name of the kingdom of Israel..

According to Biblical tradition, the united Kingdom of Israel was a kingdom that existed in the Land of Israel, a period referred to by scholars as the United Monarchy. Biblical historians date the kingdom from c. 1020 BCE to c. 930 BCE, though there are differences of opinion as to exact dates.

which makes sense, as israel is not a kingdom anymore, its a now the state of israel..
also seeing as he was quite religious, im sure he would have been aware of the israel region of the middle east, for obvious regions..

edit on 4/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I've never heard of this man and I'm Serbian. Did you translate these by yourself? Do you have the original text? I might be able to shed some light on some of the interesting parts of the "prophecies".
edit on 4-6-2011 by psych0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

its definately solar power and we are digging for crude oil

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Solar power is around us and we are digging the world for crude oil, thats not good

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

Solar power is hard to store. Common solar panels have a high loss of energy and are damaged from use. But I agree that it's underused.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Wow that had an eery vibe to that story. Sounds so familiar.

The future isn't looking good for us according to the prophecies.

Meditation classes anyone?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

like there is no country being invaded these days.

"After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars.

like WW2 which was so small.

United nations was formed in 1945 after World War II

we don't need newly arrived prophets. we had the ones who were recognized by god.

So you were selected by god to represent him and decide whom he recognizes? How, if you believe in god, do you suppose is the standard for acknowledging gods recognition for a prophet?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

I think it clearly relates to oriental ideas about energy and chi. I think a lot of these ideas have a lot of validity and are related to the concept of the soul in western culture, however, they were largely totally swept under the rug. I think that his passage about people beginning to meditate more is also related to the idea of this wisdom being rediscovered.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
To me, this is the most interesting part of what I've read from this man so far...

Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

It really leaves you thinking...

I think that this passage relates to the huge abundance of renewable natural energy (solar, wind, etc...) that is available all around us. He is referring to the fact that although we are more than capable of harnessing these sources to power our cities, the imposing nature of the commercial energy complex ingrained in nonrenewable resources keeps us blind the the possibility.

As for his passage about the power being present in people...? The only think that I can think of is that he is talking about the power that would come from a mass realization of the true human condition.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
illusion = conspiracy #. very nice thread!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by psych0

Solar power is hard to store. Common solar panels have a high loss of energy and are damaged from use. But I agree that it's underused.

You store the electricity. However a worldwide grid would be be better since that evens out all the demand due to weather, seasons, time of day etc etc. Then you have every home generating power with solar or wind turbine. You utilise tidal, offshore wind, desert based solar etc. It can be done. What you cannot do is simply replace a "power station" with a wind farm. The is the current approach and allows the pro "power station" lobby to attack the green energy solution.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

it could be referring to the ideas of traditional chinese medicine..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2356d838a6f.png[/atsimg]

even more significant now, as it is pretty much banned in europe now. so instead of this ancient, natural way of medicine and health, we are told its not proven to work, while they push profit making, synthetic chemicals on us.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/450ef14a187f.jpg[/atsimg]

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
Solar power is around us and we are digging the world for crude oil, thats not good

I don't think he is talking about solar power as he also says:

This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it.

I think it's more like electromagnetic power.
We are all to a lesser degree electrical.
Maybe something in the way of what Tesla was working on is what I'm thinking.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

You store the electricity. However a worldwide grid would be be better since that evens out all the demand due to weather, seasons, time of day etc etc. Then you have every home generating power with solar or wind turbine. You utilise tidal, offshore wind, desert based solar etc. It can be done. What you cannot do is simply replace a "power station" with a wind farm. The is the current approach and allows the pro "power station" lobby to attack the green energy solution.

Awesome idea, I hadn't even contemplated the benefits of an overproducing worldwide energy grid that compensates for underproducing areas.

People forget how much air, sun, water that we have. Powering the world from these sources is very possible, However, the current economical systems in place keep this from happening. Its a lot harder to make money off of renewable resources such as solar or tidal energy than things you have to dig for.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Interesting thread. I've never heard of this man and I'm Serbian. Did you translate these by yourself? Do you have the original text? I might be able to shed some light on some of the interesting parts of the "prophecies".
edit on 4-6-2011 by psych0 because: (no reason given)

the words are translated from serbo-croatian.
if you are serbian and know a little about the countries history, i suggest you read his other predictions, most of his prophesies are actually about serbia and the surrounding region..
i dont know enough about serbian history to comment on that, but maybe you can shed some light on it for us..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi all,

Good thread! Never heard of him, and I will have to dig deeper, but great find! I think that this guy is picking up on a Buddhist thing here:

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Buddhists are in every country on earth, but apart from within the Orient (Japan, China, SE Asia etc), they are a minor minority, only 1.25% of people in UK said they were buddhist for example.( www.statistics.gov.uk... )

He goes on further and says:

Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.

and:

When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom

Obviously meditation is a huge part of Buddhism, in fact it is one of the stages of the "Noble Eightfold Path", so is this guy seeing a needed swing to Buddhist philosophy? Remember, "God" is in the eye of the beholder.
A lot of the prophecies here also seem to point to some internal realisation (enlightenment, Buddhist theory again) or dropping of attachments, i.e. the warning of how we are all getting more and more attached to our smart phones, sorry, gadgets (again, Buddhist thought).

Food for thought and S+F from me.

CC

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It appears (as do many such prophetic writings) to be a liklely hoax.....From Wikipedia:

"The Kremna Prophecies originated in the village of Kremna, in Serbia. Illiterate peasants Milos Tarabic and his nephew Mitar Tarabic built a reputation for predicting the future. Their village priest is said to have recorded their predictions. Both Tarabics died before 1900. The following simple translations, from Serbo-Croatian to English, were prepared by Robert Gakovich.
There appears to be no documentation suggesting that any of the "accurate" prophecies were published in advance of the events they foretell.
Voja Antonić investigated the claims of self-proclaimed prophets Miloš and Mitar Tarabić, and found that twelve copies of the book Prophecy from Kremna were all different, and changed over time. During his research he visited Kremna, where he was offered the "original handwritings" of Mitar Tarabić—who was illiterate.
He published his findings (in Serbian) as "Kremansko neproročanstvo: studija jedne obmane" (Non-Prophecy from Kremna - a study of deception), ISBN 86-902159-2-1. Excerpts can be found on the author's web site"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I think you are correct in saying that he is referring to the innate electrical power in humans that we understand little about.

However, I think that when he talks about alternatives to digging holes, he is in fact talking about the natural sources of energy that the earth provides. However, it sounds like he is drawing some sort of parallel between the innate power of the earth and the innate power of humans.

... I felt like leaving a few responses on this thread, because whether or not these prophecies were made before the fact or not, they seem to have a lot of important truths in them.

Except for the gloom and doom at the end, I feel that prophets always seem to convey the worst possible scenario. I believe the ending is never written in stone.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

Water. All around us, it allows us to live, it is a coolant for the body. We are 80% + water. The key words in the above were the words "summer" (as you need more water during summer). Learned men would be in reference to perhaps the big oil companies - seems like a lot of societies free energy problems equates to the success or failure of those men.

And the 'because this knowledge is so simple' is again - water. H20, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Fuel for the fire, and accelarent for the fire.... Its so simple

Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, andinstead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.

Seems like it could be in reference to the ego and pride. The term 'numbers' I thought would be an example of blogs, where people write about things they know about, and get many 'likes'. Its the popularity of someone, that if you're more popular, people will follow - numerous people, thinking there is wisdom for the mere fact others follow them, could be in relation to the opinion to an actor where their status means more than the realistic approach of their opinion. The mention of meditation verifies this for me, because the term meditation is not something I would follow someone else for, its a way for you to discover said things, and be active within yourself where you can make a difference.

Or it could mean money.... money with a larger number printed on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join