It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

How much flouride is in your water?

That's exactly what he is saying, it is proven there IS grafitti in the relieving chamber....So why couldn't this also be worker grafitti?

The Nova link was most certainly relevant. Are you just playing around here or what

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Something don’t sound right about this neither cuz these workers were being watched very closely ya barley got a sip of water from the water maid ..lol and here comes a guy telling her or him that’s enough when he only may have got one sip?????

Are you kidding me, these people were the best fed and watered in the land, they had whole cities built for them. They came from miles around for the privalige to work on pyramids. A life of employment for whole families. Security, health, food, water, shelter, respect for their trade. A city of people to do one thing, build.

Gone are the days when it was thought these were mere beaten to death slaves.

You know very little about what you talk.

edit on 4/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

watermaid?? the workers in egypt recieved hefty beer rations and were treated about as good as a worker could be.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

So What They Are Telling Us Is That In Their Astral Plane Of Existence, MARGE SIMPSON HAS RED HAIR???

Well if you were colour blind her hair may indeed be red

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
people post # like this with headlines that grab you but then it's all theory with no real evidence... i could say i think it looks like a girl had her period on the wall PURE EVIDENCE!... i believe it was ETs that AT LEAST showed us the technology, just wait for better resolution pics and stop making us look crazy

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread made me laugh

boy is the quality of ATS falling fast

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm not certain a red smear on a wall is clear evidence of a alien message. There needs to be better quality photos provided so a clearer image can be made for investigation.

The human eye provides the jumpstart for the imagination sometimes... And this maybe one of those "what do you think this cloud looks like" sort of things.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The creators of the Independence Day film must of picked up their plans for their alien from this Egyptian glyph. The creature is wearing a bio suit so it can survive in earth’s atmosphere. The movie was released back in 1996 so they must have had a time machine to see this glyph from the future.

The director and writer of the Independence Day movie was Roland Emmerich. He also directed and wrote the original Stargate film. He Co-wrote both movies with Dean Devlin. If you want to know more secrets of the unknown then contact these guys.

Independence Day (1996)

Stargate (1994)

Roland Emmerich

Roland Emmerich is native to Germany. He must have obtained the Nazi documents that told of the occult secrets of the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch

Now, I don't know whether aliens left those marks in the vent shaft of the Great Pyramid ... or as I suggested in an earlier reply, that they may be builders marks / graffiti ... I really don't know ... none of us do !

I have studied ancient egyptian history / archaeology (especially the 4th Dynasty of the Pyramid-Age ... and specifically on the Giza Plateau), for the last 17yrs ... and as far as I am aware your claim is no less of a joke, considering the staggering lack of evidence to substantiate your goofball claim ... a claim made with quite a lot of casual conviction on your part.

For someone who claims to have studied and researched Egyptian history and archaeology for 17 years you should know by now that aliens had nothing to do with building or scribbling all over the pyramids.

After 17 years of studying the subject it doesn't sound like you've learned a whole lot... maybe you should try using a different text book.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by woodwytch

Now, I don't know whether aliens left those marks in the vent shaft of the Great Pyramid ... or as I suggested in an earlier reply, that they may be builders marks / graffiti ... I really don't know ... none of us do !

I have studied ancient egyptian history / archaeology (especially the 4th Dynasty of the Pyramid-Age ... and specifically on the Giza Plateau), for the last 17yrs ... and as far as I am aware your claim is no less of a joke, considering the staggering lack of evidence to substantiate your goofball claim ... a claim made with quite a lot of casual conviction on your part.

For someone who claims to have studied and researched Egyptian history and archaeology for 17 years you should know by now that aliens had nothing to do with building or scribbling all over the pyramids.

After 17 years of studying the subject it doesn't sound like you've learned a whole lot... maybe you should try using a different text book.

Dont mean to interject, but I would like you to provide proof that aliens did not build the pyramids, since you are stating this as fact.

GS

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately I think my visual skills are a little overactive because that looks like it could have come straight from the pages of the 'Alien KarmaSutra' ... or is that just me ?

Woody! I'm almost shocked by you. Almost.

I must admit that I do not see anything here that I could identify as more than a "blob". That's not to say that it couldn't be more, but it is mostly speculative based on a few photos taken in less than ideal circumstances.

An interesting point was raised about it being part of a larger picture that had worn away. The first three images at the following link would certainly suggest that is a possibility - note the relative strength of the dark red/brown colour compared to the rest of the picture: Link to article

The obvious questions would be; (i) What would cause this degradation, in a sealed area? (ii) What traces would one expect to see if there was a larger image at some stage, and (iii) why would any significant image or message be drawn at this location, other than graffiti or builders' marks?

Both (i) and (ii) unfortunately are questions that I lack the technical understanding to attempt an answer. I would imagine that markings in that area should be in relatively better condition, and I would imagine that there should still be some indicator of the other colours used, but that can only be uninformed speculation on my part.

To answer (iii) would, I think, require knowledge of what lay beyond that point. If it leads to something important then it would be more feasible for an important message to be there. If it was simply, say, an air shaft that was in place for construction teams who were still finishing work inside the pyramid, later to be sealed when internal work was complete and the outer layers of the pyramid were being finished, then there would be no real reason for a significant message. In the latter case, it would also form a logical point for a bit of graffiti by the workmen, or a construction mark/spillage that they saw no reason to remove because no one would ever be expected to see it.

At this stage, I'm left with the feeling that it's entirely innocuous - graffiti or natural staining of some kind.

Having said that... I'm open to the suggestion that it was staining caused by an object being in contact with the wall for a period of time and subsequently removed

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It looks like the red ghost from Pacman!

I don't see it.But you might be on to something who knows?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Something don’t sound right about this neither cuz these workers were being watched very closely
ya barley got a sip of water from the water maid ..lol and here comes a guy telling her or him that’s enough when he only may have got one sip?????
to think that a worker carried around his art supplies or dye which takes water and time to be not seen doing it .. if one of these Foreman seen anyone defacing a Pyramid stone tell me what do you think would be done?? LOL

Chances of any old construction worker doing this is kind of slim IMO

The people who built the Pyramids were most likely NOT slaves. There is evidence that they were well-fed, well-kept, and compensated for their work. Egyptologists believe some of the workers were farmer workers who were given the task of building the pyramids during the non-growing seasons, rather than letting them sit unemployed -- something on the order of a government works project.

It is a fact that there are markings and inscriptions in other parts of the Pyramid sealed during construction, and markings on stones used in the foundations. Some of these inscriptions have been translated to be names. As my previous link pointed out, one of these inscriptions read "the drunks of Menkaure". That sounds like something modern day construction workers might write, and it sounds pretty much like a personal inscription/graffiti. We know these inscriptions exist.

These workers were people, just like you and me, so why would it be so difficult to imagine that they would want to leave their initials or something on the invisible parts of the Pyramids? It would be like you or me putting our initials in the corner of a slab of freshly poured concrete.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This a neutral-opinionated post to help those who aren't seeing the chair image. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, but I'm certainly skeptical. I poked at the image in photoshop to exaggerate the hard lines:

edit on 4-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I read that some of the marks were for construction data like the long line. There is also websites that show how water was used as a level in making stone blocks even as to fit more precise. It looks like a normal block with a "U" cut into the top part and filled with liquid. When the block is cut down to the water line the block is level and square. That figure that looks like an alien looks to me like and upside picture of the block with a "U" water line, a construction mark.

But we all know aliens are sneaky and hide from us unintelligent humans as their federation pact dictates. They are not to interfere with the low life. Build massive monuments and making starchilds with us is OK, but they can't operate in the open.

Sorry for the sarcasim but I really believe that the markings are of a construction reference rather than Alien design. I just hope they can later get more info and maybe a date so as to put to rest the wacko claims of a RA god race of builders. but that just MOO.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok.
I opened photoshop and zoomed in.
I can see these things:

This might be me trying HARD to see things.
But its what I see...

Shauny.

edit on 4/6/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

There are a few other cases of graffiti painted on the inside of the Great Pyramid -- some say graffiti that was put there by the people who built it. There are messages written on below-grade foundation stones, plus on the inside the sealed "relieving chambers" above the king's chambers -- a chambers that supposedly were sealed since construction.

People are also known to mark trails and caverns they explore... and maps. Conjecture at it's finest does not rule out others' ideas.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaez

There are a few other cases of graffiti painted on the inside of the Great Pyramid -- some say graffiti that was put there by the people who built it. There are messages written on below-grade foundation stones, plus on the inside the sealed "relieving chambers" above the king's chambers -- a chambers that supposedly were sealed since construction.

People are also known to mark trails and caverns they explore... and maps. Conjecture at it's finest does not rule out others' ideas.

I agree. And to be clear, I never said it was definitely graffiti/inscriptions by the workers. I was just pointing out to the person who said they find it hard to believe that a Pyramid worker would do such a thing that there is evidence to show that they possibly DID do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Anything written or carved into the Great Pyramid would have been put there by humans.
I believe the great Pyramid was created by extra terrestrials, not built, in fact created by RA as a place of learning due to its placement and specified angles, as well as the specific location of the healing and learning chambers.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

These workers were people, just like you and me, so why would it be so difficult to imagine that they would want to leave their initials or something on the invisible parts of the Pyramids? It would be like you or me putting our initials in the corner of a slab of freshly poured concrete.

Do you consider these initial builders you know so much about atheists? I've read a lot of theories on the construction of the first, just curious what you think to be the case. I've often heard from the mainstream possibly not slaves but more a god-fearing farmer (during season if you will) / worker... wouldn't that be more akin to finding initials within the depths and gargoyles of Notre Dame?

But just because I haven't seen them, who's to say there aren't any within Notre Dame. I'm just saying without a hi - resolution scan and detailed analysis of the wall itself, I'm not sure how anyone with an open mind can dismiss them as known and solved mystery of the pyramid. Maybe we will never know but:

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join