It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I think these marks are construction related and the only reason they are still there is because they figured nobody would see in the shaft and/or that shaft prevented them from fading away completely. imagine the pyramid pre-production, probably countless pieces of stuff getting sent to the build site, I'm sure they marked them.

They weren't necessarily construction markings (i.e., instructions). As I pointed out in my post above (link here), there are other cases where the Pyramid construction workers put graffiti makings in places that were to be sealed.

These graffiti markings were names of people and groups, perhaps sort of like an "I was here" type of thing.

edit on 6/4/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

I'm sorry I'm just not seeing anything there. Perhaps with better photos I could see something but ATM I'm just seeing blobs of red ocher. The real question is why would there be anything written in such small shafts at all. S+F for bringing to my attention that those shafts are more interesting then anyone thought previously.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Exclusive video - Hidden Hieroglyphs in the Great Pyramid - Djedi robot mission

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
...The real question is why would there be anything written in such small shafts at all. S+F for bringing to my attention that those shafts are more interesting then anyone thought previously.

If it was personal inscriptions/graffiti made by the construction workers (as I said in my other posts above), then it almost certainly could have been put there before the shaft was a shaft.

Assuming the shaft was built from the bottom up (like most stone things are built), they could have put the markings on the stone before the top of the shaft was put on -- i.e., before the shaft was enclosed. Or, maybe the stone was marked before it was placed at all -- although it seems more likely to me that someone would do it after placing the stone.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

How the would you know this ??? where is your proof????
The
DJEDI Project
Did you read this in the projects information please share your proof.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

How the would you know this ??? where is your proof????
The
DJEDI Project
Did you read this in the projects information please share your proof.
\
My other post on the previous page includes a link to an interview with from an Archaeologist who has evidence of other cases of markings in the Pyramid's "relieving chambers" that were perhaps graffiti put there by the construction workers.

I would think that if there are other potential cases of workman inscriptions on the pyramids that this, too, could be a worker's inscription/graffiti.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

hey Soylent Green

CAN I ASK YOU something what does your link have to do with THE

]]]]]]]]]Researchers on the Djedi robot expedition[[[[[[[[[[[[???

It dont ]]]] all your coments are blah blah blah rant rant and nothing to do with the actual research that is going on .. your quaked out...go take a break ..
edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Chindogu
...The real question is why would there be anything written in such small shafts at all. S+F for bringing to my attention that those shafts are more interesting then anyone thought previously.

If it was personal inscriptions/graffiti made by the construction workers (as I said in my other posts above), then it almost certainly was put there before the shaft was a shaft.

Assuming the shaft was built from the bottom up (like most stone things are built) that they could have put the markings on the stone before the top" of the shaft was put on -- i.e., before the shaft was enclosed. Or, maybe the stone was marked before it was placed at all -- although it seems more likely to me that someone would do it after placing the stone.

I find it more difficult to believe that the pyramids were constructed to hide someones grafitti than I do believing its a time capsule to relay a message without altering or interfering with social development. That being said, to each their own.

I see the naysayers jumping on the opportunity to debunk without counter-evidence, and I completely sympathize. In fact, I'd be surprised if it didn't happen. What is slightly scary though, to me, is how none say "I don't know" and instead proclaim their own skepticism to be fact. Historically, "flat-earthers" have always reared their heads and challenged beliefs that would later seem obvious. Arguing against possible evidence of extraterrestrial interaction with our ancient societies is an example of this, in my opinion.

The only fact here is that no one knows the truth, but there are those of us that feel strongly that truths are still present, albeit it decayed.

If I had a video documentary of an alien race painting the design with their own blood, it would still be disputed. The important thing to me is that I'm not alone, there are questions here and I repeat my statement that DJEDI needs to release the highest resolution scans of this artwork that they can.

Thanks again everyone, great conversation so far.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

>>>>>>>>>Researchers on the Djedi robot expedition

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I find it more difficult to believe that the pyramids were constructed to hide someones grafitti than I do believing its a time capsule to relay a message without altering or interfering with social development. That being said, to each their own.

I think you totally misread what the guy was saying.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

>>>>>>>>>Researchers on the Djedi robot expedition

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot
...I find it more difficult to believe that the pyramids were constructed to hide someones grafitti than I do believing its a time capsule to relay a message without altering or interfering with social development. That being said, to each their own.

Nobody ever claimed the pyramids were built to hide graffiti -- only that the workman perhaps put something like there names or initials or something like "I was here" on parts of the of the pyramids that would be covered or sealed. This shaft is not the only one potential case. As I pointed out, there is a markingin the relieving chambers that says something to the effect of "the drunks of Menkaure", which some believe could be a nickname of a construction gang on the Pyramids.

Ship workers would often put their names, initials, or other inscriptions on the inside of a bulkhead they are about the seal up -- but nobody is claiming that the ship was built simply to hide those markings.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What is extraterrestrial about this?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

if you're right thats even cooler. one of the great wonders of the world with some simple graffiti marker identifying a worker thousands of years into the future. sorry I read over that original post on pg 7.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think I'm going to wait until they're finished photographing the chambers before I start jumping up and down screaming ZOMG ALIENS TAGGED TEH PYRAMIDS!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

...Yeah it's like how does a Nova documentary have any connection to the actul project and it was in your post .. what you also said about gangs is not true .. read what this project is doing ok ..

edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: LOL sorry I poated my comment in your last quote had to edit

No -- I said the Nova link about the graffiti in the relieving chambers could be similar to this.

Someone asked why markings would be put on the stones, and the answer could be that since other markings were put on other stones in other parts of the pyramid, potentially by the original Pyramid construction workers that these markings in this shaft could also have been put there for similar reasons.

If there is evidence that the pyramid construction workers put personal inscriptions/graffiti in other places, then isn't it possible that these markings in this shaft were also personal inscriptions put there by the construction workers?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

“The Great Pyramid of Khufu is known to contain four narrow tunnels – two leading from the King’s Chamber and two from the Queen’s Chamber

Read more >> www.pasthorizons.com...
Read the Archaeology News

Those are some narrow chambers wonder what the spec's on them are like are we talking 3 feet by 3 feet square ?? I know that robotic thing is really cool ..

“The ‘micro snake’ camera’ allowed all walls of the camber to be carefully examined, revealing sights not seen by human eyes since the construction of the pyramid

Djedi is a joint international-Egyptian mission being carried out under the supervision of Dr Zahi Hawass, who has recently been reappointed as Minister for Antiquities in the Egyptian government. The team has committed to completing the work by the end of 2011.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So are you saying Ancient construction workers may have left there trade mark?????
Is this what your implying that when the constuction of the pyramid was being built workers left there markigs ???

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think I see it now! A naked baby cyclops! Which would explain the lack of a higher resolution! More proof is needed!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot
...I find it more difficult to believe that the pyramids were constructed to hide someones grafitti than I do believing its a time capsule to relay a message without altering or interfering with social development. That being said, to each their own.

Nobody ever claimed the pyramids were built to hide graffiti -- only that the workman perhaps put something like there names or initials or something like "I was here" on parts of the of the pyramids that would be covered or sealed. This shaft is not the only one potential case. As I pointed out, there is a markingin the relieving chambers that says something to the effect of "the drunks of Menkaure", which some believe could be a nickname of a construction gang on the Pyramids.

Ship workers would often put their names, initials, or other inscriptions on the inside of a bulkhead they are about the seal up -- but nobody is claiming that the ship was built simply to hide those markings.

Something don’t sound right about this neither cuz these workers were being watched very closely
ya barley got a sip of water from the water maid ..lol and here comes a guy telling her or him that’s enough when he only may have got one sip?????
to think that a worker carried around his art supplies or dye which takes water and time to be not seen doing it .. if one of these Foreman seen anyone defacing a Pyramid stone tell me what do you think would be done?? LOL

Chances of any old construction worker doing this is kind of slim IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join