It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Now, I don't know whether aliens left those marks in the vent shaft of the Great Pyramid ... or as I suggested in an earlier reply, that they may be builders marks / graffiti ... I really don't know ... none of us do ! However, I find it interesting that you use the term 'ancient tomb' because I was wondering if you had any real hard evidence to back-up your claim as an historical fact ?

Woody, I agree with you entirely. We don't know, there's plenty we don't know: actual tomb, resemblace to certain "graffiti" pictographs found else where. One thing we do know, is that imitation is one of the greatest forms of flattery.

In regards to the graffiti found other places similar, as "gang signs" an educated poster mentioned from "builders", many many thousands of years could have passed since then. Who's to say this wasn't the archetypical instance. How many years do you think the average building gang lasts? I Hope the bloods and crypts aren't still around in 3011.

With the uncertainty of a tomb... perhaps it is but the founding symbolic monument the pharaohs revered.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

Before I got side tracked with a troll on here that keeps poping up at everyones post .. I wanted to ask you is this something that was psoted in a Egypt Archeologist Magezine??

I just wondered where you found these images and what Tomb or Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid it was found at?? can you give some links??

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

Originally posted by tpg65
reply to post by blaenau2000

Give me a little credit . I have been contributing to this thread from the start , so I have more than a vague idea what is perportedly being seen in the OP,s image .
This may shock you , but I see it too , the only difference is , I haven't let my imagination run wild and have kept to the visual FACTS.

Have a nice weekend

So he did see it after all, the proof is in the pudding. TROLL

You are so wrong . As I stated , I saw the perported figure , but I didn't let my imigination run wild . If using logic qualifies me to be a troll , then your obvious lack of logic just makes you a sheep.

Bless ya

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by GeminiSky

For the same reason that you push your agenda , except I try to keep a grip on reality , buddy.

Nuff Said

Again you seem to be under the misconception that Im your "buddy" LOL Wrong. Yet again.

Im not pushing anything, and that's something everyone else can see.

Notice most people here are calling you a troll...Why do you think that is?

If what you have shared with us is your twisted idea of "reality" then I dont really have much else to discuss with you. (I get better results talking to a doorknob)

You have a great weekend as well!!!

--GS

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Even if it is "just a red blob", who put it there in the middle of the pyramid? When? What does it mean? It's still an amazing find.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Looks like someone is seeing a 'cloud' shaped like an alien. A creative mind that sees things that other people cannot is NOT always the best choice for analyzing. I know this, coming from another creative mind. Sometimes these things are best left to a left brained, more logical approach. If a left brainer can see it, then everyone should be able to see it. If a right brainer can see it, that doesn't necessarily mean its there, as hard as that is for me to admit.

This seems to be a case of seeing faces in the clouds, or stains on the wall, discoloration, whatever it may be.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Mod alert mod alert .. LOL I think he is a joke IM ignoring him .. i will never go to any of his threads it's people like him I try to avoid .. We have something going here I am trying to find if the OP can give us some links on his findings.. maybe there is more to this ,, in other places I know that Egypt for the longest time wouldn’t let Archeologists even near the Great Pyramids .. and I have not been into this for such a very long time as it is very time consuming and I give tons of credit to those who work on this even right here at ATS as its just so much to write and pictures information ties to this and that .. Like I said very Time consuming and the mere fact someone finds what could be a great discovery oh no that’s not anything .. makes me so fricicking ticked ..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Even if it is "just a red blob", who put it there in the middle of the pyramid? When? What does it mean? It's still an amazing find.

There are a few other cases of graffiti painted on the inside of the Great Pyramid -- some say graffiti that was put there by the people who built it. There are messages written on below-grade foundation stones, plus on the inside the sealed "relieving chambers" above the king's chambers -- a chambers that supposedly were sealed since construction.

People who build ships sometimes put messages inside of bulkheads to be sealed. Maybe this is a similar type of thing.

Here's a link to the PBS TV shove "Nova" which discussed the construction of the pyramids with Archaeologist Mark Lehner, including these inscriptions/graffiti:
www.pbs.org...

Here's an excerpt of the pertinent info:

NOVA: You've made reference to inscriptions at Giza that indicate who built the pyramids. What do the inscriptions say?

LEHNER: One of the most compelling pieces of evidence we have is graffiti on ancient stone monuments in places that they didn't mean to be shown. Like on foundations when we dig down below the floor level, up in the relieving chambers above the King's chamber, and in many monuments of the Old Kingdom, temples, the Sun temples, other pyramids. Well, the graffiti gives us a picture of organization where crews, where a gang of workmen was organized into two crews. And the crews were subdivided into five phyles. The word phyles is spelled p-h-y-l-e-s. It's the Greek word for tribe. The Egyptian word is za. They were divided into five za's. In later times when the Greeks came and in bilingual inscriptions, when somebody was translating za into Greek they used the word phyles, the word for tribe, which is extremely interesting actually.

Were these militaristic kinds of conscripts? Certainly they weren't slaves. Could they actually have been natural communities of the Nile Valley kind of contributing like the way the Inca build their bridges and so on? .....So the phyles then are subdivided into divisions. And the divisions are identified by single hieroglyphs with names that mean things like endurance, perfection, strong. OK, so how do we know this—you come to a block of stone in the relieving chambers above the Great Pyramid. And first of all you see this cartouche of a King and then some scrawls all in red paint after it. That's the gang name. And in the Old Kingdom in the time of the Pyramids of Giza, the gangs were named after kings. So for example, we have a name, compounded with the name of Menkaure, and it seems to translate 'the drunks or the drunkards of Menkaure.' There's one that's well attested, actually in the relieving chambers above the Great Pyramid, the Friends of Khufu gang, the Drunks of Menkaura gang, and then you have the green phyles and then the powerful ones...

edit on 6/4/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It may or may not be there, if we dont question we will never know,
there has been enough lies and misinformation spread to make us all look like fools to question these issues,
thats why we come here to discuss them, but sometimes just sometimes there is something there, and those little details are the things that are still rewritting history books today.
Deny Ignorance !

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey guys

Here's your real alien, complete with triangular craft flying overhead, dropping grey clones for the secret agenda.

Or could it be a pilot with a Stealth Bomber

edit on 4/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok I found something to add to the OP's thread I do not know if this is partof his research but I just couldnt wait to dig something up .. ok so here is a link

4500-year-old ‘graffiti’ found inside Great Pyramid tunnel
www.pasthorizons.com...
Comes with a Video--
xclusive video - Hidden Hieroglyphs in the Great Pyramid -

Djedi robot mission
www.drhawass.com...

Former University of Leicester space reseacher turns to exploring Egyptian mysteries
www2.le.ac.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
By the way, you people are horrible to each other. If I was more than just your friendly neighborhood gorilla in a space helmet, I'd say there is zero intelligence on this planet. Log off and go get some fresh air.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
By the way, you people are horrible to each other. If I was more than just your friendly neighborhood gorilla in a space helmet, I'd say there is zero intelligence on this planet. Log off and go get some fresh air.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

You know no one likes comming to threads anymore for this reason alone people jumping in and bashing other peoples posts .. What I believe the op found was something that clearly resmbles a Grey Ailen ..ok SO what

I can see that it resembles something like it .. but thats not the point .. like you said other people have had threads on Ancient civilizatioins and covered lots of stuff .. I have been here for almost 2 years with other people here longer than me and yet I dont jump out an attack .. I have always disliked this here on ATS . I may have been a bit persistant in my own beliefs but if I dont agree id simply say so in a civil manner ..

anyone can leave irritating comments .. I want to hear what people like you and other people have to say about the Great Pyramids.
I serioulsy believe there are Ailen connections to many ancient places ..

Hey there NorthStargal52,

Although I spend most of my time in the Paranormal Forum ... I actually joined ATS some years back because of the Ancient Civilization Forum. However, I rarely spend much time their these days because of the clique few who make it almost impossible to open a thread with more unorthodox opinions ... which besides being unnecessarily ignorant of people who consider themselves to be intelligent ... it is a shame that they don't appreciate or understand the point that it is only by exploring outside of the box that we can view the bigger picture.

If you are serious about wanting to hear what I have to say about the Great Pyramid ... and links between other ancient civilizations then click the link at the end of this post (I think you'll enjoy what you find).

And that is why ALL information concerning the ancients should be looked at from ALL perspectives ... I have discovered that this approach opens up a whole new world.

I absolutely believe that there are alien connections in ancient places ... but in THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS, I never make an unconventional claim without providing some conventional back-up for why I reached that opinion. One thing that a lot of the self-pronounced 'experts' miss is the fact that ancients used symbollic references ... unfortunately the conventionalists try to translate the ancient writings / glyphs literally ... and I find that a lot gets lost in translation because of that

I love threads like this because you never know when your going to find a little gem ... and I for one am pleased that the OP shared it with us.

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

edit on 4-6-2011 by woodwytch because: to fix link

edit on 4-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Link not working

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think these marks are construction related and the only reason they are still there is because they figured nobody would see in the shaft and/or that shaft prevented them from fading away completely. imagine the pyramid pre-production, probably countless pieces of stuff getting sent to the build site, I'm sure they marked them.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Yea I actually see it, to the right of the red looks like a typical grey alien head and body. The alien itself is NOT RED but instead to the right of the red color....am I on target here?

--GeminiSky

Wow , you are right . I can't understand how I missed it . It's a painting of a grey alien piloting a red blobby spacecraft .

Thats ok sometimes unfounded arrogance can be blinding. Maybe that's why you weren't seeing it at first?

Now that I look at it, looks like a red chair or throne, facing to the right, along with the ET perched on it or in the process of standing up.
edit on 3-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

My friend . You are seeing something that isn't there , trust me .
Did the OP at any point mention there being a grey alien depicted in the shots? No he didn't and do you know why ? It's because there isn't a grey alien there . Your brain is filling in the blancs and making a picture out of semi recognisable shapes.

then you would do this with all things you see would you not? so to say that your brain is filling in the blancs is right but unimportant.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

Link not working

OOPS !

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thankful for people like you that actually share, what you have researched. I will check out your thread and I understand exactly what your saying about the commentee's I don’t like it one bit it's rude ..

I think it's just great, that you have some insight and knowledge I have worked with some archeologists on my own reservation and various other places concerning my native tribe.

I know it takes lots of time .. and that is exactly my point when one finds a gem or something of great interest they publish what they find .. If you opened that link I posted there is a video on this particular Project the OP is referring too and it shows exactly how this is being done I watched the Video. Now I highly doubt people are seem to think..

What really caught my eye is at the end of this video is a chamber with some metal rings embedded into a

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join