It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I would love to have these symbols have profound significance, but I don't think they do.

When I am on a new construction building, I will often leave a symbol behind a panel I have installed, carved into the stone, or into the deck. It's a symbol that signifies that I did the installation. Many tradesmen do this. It's akin to an artist signing their work. I believe this to be the case here as well.

Sorry that my view on this is boring.

I would have to somewhat agree. Though they are some cool marking and many idea's spark the mind when seeing stuff like this. Who knows it could be a gray depicted in the image. It could be anything. I am in the construction trade as well. I also leave a mark on a stud or something If I am roofing I write it under the paper usually before I lay it. Its just something I do.

It also could be a marking as I stated above that got put in the wrong way as you know sometimes people do that in construction and unless someone notices it. Well with that it would probably to late to fix once another stone is on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Has the 3d video been posted yet?
I could only handle the snideness of the threadfo two pages.

Here I the 3d video, and more info about the project.
After seeing this video, I need to side with the OP.
The location of the markings is too coincidental.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldriot
reply to post by PhotonEffect

By all means, if you have evidence, genuine evidence - not conjecture and hypothesis - as to precise detail behind the pyramids and their purpose, please share. Otherwise, you're no closer to "truth" than myself or Gemini.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Am I the only one who sees X-rated images within what would normally be regular images?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The images are far too blurry to form any conclusions yes, either for or against. More data is needed here.

Regardless of what they are, anything new from the pyramids -which has been hidden for so very long is inherently very interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I certainly see what it is you are looking at. I would tend to believe it's nothing more than discoloration of the rock, but for the sake of the argument I'll assume it's a part of intentionally drawn image. Yes if I accept the hard to see brown smudge is part of the picture represented by the easier to see red smudge, then it does appear to be someone with an elongated head sitting on some sort of throne. Let's accept this as real for the moment. Why would the image be of an Alien?! I'm sure you are familiar with the images of Akhenaten, right? He was always portrayed with an elongated head....because he HAD ONE! The ancient Egyptians practiced Head Binding....Just as the ancient South Americans did. This produced elongated 'cone heads'. We have TONS of skulls showing such man made deformities...many of them are quite pronounced. Why in the world would you jump to the conclusion that this is an Alien, and not simply an image of an Egyptian that had gone through the Head Binding ritual?!?!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi ,

I experimented a little bit with the color and contrast of the pic .

www.imagebam.com...

It looks more than just a red blob to me .

I can even see a double helix in it .

edit on 5-6-2011 by RetroDanny because: Better and more complete information

edit on 5-6-2011 by RetroDanny because: the phot was too small

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RetroDanny

look at my post on the page 10 ;/ we see the same thing kinda

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by worldriot

where? the red shaped thing does not resemble a UFO. Sometimes I wonder how people can see a UFO in everything.
It's like those religious fanatics, that see Jesus at the bottom of a coffee mug.....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

Originally posted by tpg65
reply to post by NorthStargal52

I'm still waiting for your translation of the "pictograph" .
I take then that you are not as educated on the subject as you first professed.
Then my opinion still holds credance . It's just a red blob and I defy anybody to prove me wrong .

Here's your big chance to shine ......anybody ?
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

Dont bother to reply, I see now you are a troll. ATS has a big problem with this type.
To everyone else keep an open mind, without questions there are no answers.

Ah yes, the old "he/she's a troll" line of attack.

You are right about ATS having a problem. The problem is people such as yourself are susceptable to the power of suggestion.

There is no "evidence" as the title of this thread suggests, that it is an extraterrestrial message.

You and others have read "extraterrestrial" in the title and the OP singles out one blurry photo that resembles an alien and you're all convinced it is just that.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

reply to post by blaenau2000

Give me a little credit . I have been contributing to this thread from the start , so I have more than a vague idea what is perportedly being seen in the OP,s image .
This may shock you , but I see it too , the only difference is , I haven't let my imagination run wild and have kept to the visual FACTS.

Have a nice weekend

Nope don't believe that one bit. Sorry. Other than repeatedly saying "its a red blob" YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING.
edit on 4-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

You have contributed nothing to this thread either other than to attack tpg65 with childish comments.
You respond with "I'm not your friend", "I'm not your buddy" type of replies. How foolish.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by PhotonEffect

May I ask why exactly you feel extraterrestrials had something to do with the creation of the pyramids?

Sure......in my research I came across channelling by RA who goes into great detail about the pyramids, their construction and use, as well as information about Egypt and its rulers.

www.lawofone.info...

www.lawofone.info...
edit on 4-6-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

I think you need to replace the batteries in that remote control.
You're picking up all the wrong channels.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

At this point, I hope it's obvious to others,

Sorry, but this is anything but 'obvious'. Please open your mind to try and imagine that there many explanations beyond ETs.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I hate to be the one to say it, but this is a clear case of Pareidolia

I see nothing that resembles anything significant except maybe (if I try and imagine something) the shape of some Roman Soldier's hat.

I think your right greeneyedleo

But in the link you supplied,if you read the first part of the very last sentence,we could be also wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I would not waste my time if this was an image from someone's wall ... but in a piramide ... in a closed shaft ... get serious ... even if it's just a red dot I want to know the name of the person that spilled the ink.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Time to back engineer the pyramid and let's see what we may find ! Now that's a very interesting question, I really wonder how long would it take modern man to dismantle the pyramid ????

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up, but why are they just drilling a small hole in the stone that is blocking the door? I would think it would be easier to knock that stone out and shed a little more light on the situation.

Are there some laws about how they are able to excavate or search?
edit on 5-6-2011 by idreameditinmyhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Who is to know if this is really " behind " the door, or part of the tunnel shafts which he commisioned to be built for the " testing of the robot ", you either have to believe what you are shown in blind faith, or question. He has always been desperate to prove that Egyptian workers built the Pyramids, and finding the second set of them would allow him to prove his point, even though the first set in the relieving chambers is almost certainly faked. People think of the Pyramids as a dead part of our past, but they are still regularly used in Masonic ceremonies for the higher degrees, if further chambers were there behind the shaft door, they would have been found, then lied about. Mr Hawass immediatly started an attempt to enter this hidden part of the tunnel from the other side, that was 10 years ago. He says he will not allow any attempts to invasivly explore the Pyramids, yet shortly after Ganterbrink sent the opener of the ways robot up there, he moved a generator in there and jackhammer drills which worked through the night to explore, by daytime the equipment was hidden, but many reports of surplus electrical cables and bags of rock, came back.

Although I wonder if Mr Hawass ever ventured into the hidden tunnel system, entered from the back/right hand side of the kings chamber, which had a few blocks cemented in place just after 1910, to block it up and conceal it. I wonder if it has ever been opened up since, it was supposed to lead to a second Grand Gallery, leading down and in the opposite direction to the first.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling from a silly keyboard

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch

Now, I don't know whether aliens left those marks in the vent shaft of the Great Pyramid ... or as I suggested in an earlier reply, that they may be builders marks / graffiti ... I really don't know ... none of us do !

I have studied ancient egyptian history / archaeology (especially the 4th Dynasty of the Pyramid-Age ... and specifically on the Giza Plateau), for the last 17yrs ... and as far as I am aware your claim is no less of a joke, considering the staggering lack of evidence to substantiate your goofball claim ... a claim made with quite a lot of casual conviction on your part.

For someone who claims to have studied and researched Egyptian history and archaeology for 17 years you should know by now that aliens had nothing to do with building or scribbling all over the pyramids.

After 17 years of studying the subject it doesn't sound like you've learned a whole lot... maybe you should try using a different text book.

Not true.

Not one single person on either side of the fence can 'KNOW' how / why the pyramids were built with 100% certainty at this point in time ... to claim otherwise is either incredibly ignorant or simply naive.

No-one looking for the truth should close there minds to 'ANY' possibility until it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is/was impossible ... however much your coventional mind dry gags at the prospect that intelligent life exists elswhere ... let alone helped to build ancient edifices on our planet.

When that indisputable proof exists then I will be amongst the first to say I was wrong ... but I wonder if you and other's like you would show the same courtesy should the proof fall in favour of the ancient alien theory ?

And please note the word 'THEORY' ... so again I feel the need to repeat that whichever side of the fence we choose ... or if we straddle the middle-ground we should all take on the 'WHAT IF' frame of mind and continue the search for answers ... trust me 17yrs is a mere pinprick in time !

Open your mind to ALL possibilities because you are currently missing so much that may turn out to be useful ... it may not ... but at least you'll know that you covered all corners in a quest for truth and reality.

Just a quick query ... where exactly did I ever suggest that aliens were responsible for 'scribbling all over the pyramids' ?

I think if you take your time and read my post properly before going off half-cocked ... then you would see that I think the markings mentioned in this thread are actually builders marks / graffiti ... but if you are so quick to point the accusing finger without taking on board the actual details ... well that explains a lot about you.

Woody

edit on 5-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by woodwytch because: because my spelling is horrible

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by blaenau2000

reply to post by NorthStargal52

I'm still waiting for your translation of the "pictograph" .
I take then that you are not as educated on the subject as you first professed.
Then my opinion still holds credance . It's just a red blob and I defy anybody to prove me wrong .

Here's your big chance to shine ......anybody ?
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

Dont bother to reply, I see now you are a troll. ATS has a big problem with this type.
To everyone else keep an open mind, without questions there are no answers.

Ah yes, the old "he/she's a troll" line of attack.

You are right about ATS having a problem. The problem is people such as yourself are susceptable to the power of suggestion.

There is no "evidence" as the title of this thread suggests, that it is an extraterrestrial message.

You and others have read "extraterrestrial" in the title and the OP singles out one blurry photo that resembles an alien and you're all convinced it is just that.

Convinced I am certainly not, Question I certainly do. This thread is finally back on track, lets not drag up more trollish junk please.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join