It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Sorry dude but you are right and wrong, the Great Pyramid was indeed thought constructed by RA the others were kind of copied.
The Egyptian rulers decided that the power of the pyramid should only be available to them........elitism at its finest, this was not RA's intention, provoking RA to leave this planet in this space/time.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Besides Egypt, it is common for the pigment red to survive some cave art circa 35,000BC, in fact it can get its
Color from Microbes (BBC)

I wonder if there are any there that could help date it... a surface sample would be nice for further analysis.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by GeminiSky

reply to post by worldriot

Yea I actually see it, to the right of the red looks like a typical grey alien head and body. The alien itself is NOT RED but instead to the right of the red color....am I on target here?

--GeminiSky

Wow , you are right . I can't understand how I missed it . It's a painting of a grey alien piloting a red blobby spacecraft .

Thats ok sometimes unfounded arrogance can be blinding. Maybe that's why you weren't seeing it at first?

Now that I look at it, looks like a red chair or throne, facing to the right, along with the ET perched on it or in the process of standing up.
edit on 3-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

My friend . You are seeing something that isn't there , trust me .
Did the OP at any point mention there being a grey alien depicted in the shots? No he didn't and do you know why ? It's because there isn't a grey alien there . Your brain is filling in the blancs and making a picture out of semi recognisable shapes.

No, there is actually something there. Although it's not an Alien Grey, it's just a typical Egyptian Glyph that had the bottom eroded away. If I find the time, I will prove it with overlays and supporting it with already known to exist glyphs found in the great pyramids. And that Circle over the pyramid akin to stargate... is pretty creepy... but that looks like it could of been something else that eroded down to what you are projecting to look like the star gate symbol.

Higher res shots could aid in proving this to be the case, although.. the nature in which they took these photographs drastically limit the potential of that ever happening without a new excursion with a better definition camera.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just wish that the images were more clear. It would perhaps be quite a find if these turned out to be from out of this world's technology. Given the restrictions the media have in documenting this find from the Egyptian Govt. is remarkable in fact. I hope that these photographs can be brought to a higher definition.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So to add to this thread, i see this stuff in the picture's. kind of odd is all m saying. but then you could find the same stuff in a bowl or cereal..

Keep Looking

this might help people see it better?

is it me or do anyone see this on the chair/seat in the first pic?

2nd pic looks like someone on there knees. alien on the right, and a Chair? and a smile face..
also a heart shape?

it's the part's not painted i find interesting.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Dont mean to interject, but I would like you to provide proof that aliens did not build the pyramids, since you are stating this as fact.

GS

I hope you are just pulling my leg.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by Version100

Anything written or carved into the Great Pyramid would have been put there by humans.
I believe the great Pyramid was created by extra terrestrials, not built, in fact created by RA as a place of learning due to its placement and specified angles, as well as the specific location of the healing and learning chambers.

May I ask why exactly you feel extraterrestrials had something to do with the creation of the pyramids?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

By all means, if you have evidence, genuine evidence - not conjecture and hypothesis - as to precise detail behind the pyramids and their purpose, please share. Otherwise, you're no closer to "truth" than myself or Gemini.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

My friend, I'm not arguing what the actual purpose of the pyramids is. I'm arguing the the proposal that aliens built them. I once believed that theory. Then came to realize after a lot of research that in fact it was the Ancient Egyptians (just way too much evidence to dispute this). Damn. I was hoping it was aliens and that there was a craft buried underneath on of them.

The purpose of the actual great pyramid is still up for debate. And I'm totally fine with that. I still don't know what it could've been used for since there is no real concrete evidence that it was a place of burial....

But please stop trying to convince people that aliens have something to do with its creation if you don't have proof of such a claim because it comes across as asinine.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I liked the fact that the OP didn't say what he thought it was. I looked and thought ET pointing a weapon next to red" thing" with no idea what I was looking for.

S&F
edit on 6/4/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You dare to insult people because they cannot see what you would like them to see ?
You call me a "flat earther" because all I see is a blob of red paint ?

What on earth gives you the right ?

I suggest you do more research and look up the word "Pareidolia" and then maybe learn some manners

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

Not believing is fine. But just because you don't believe or see something presented in a topic doesn't give you the excuse to belittle or condescend because of it. There's another word for it: maturity.
edit on 4-6-2011 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just my opinion guys! If it is just spilled paint why is there paint there in the first place? There actually could be some art work further along theses tunnels. Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would love to have these symbols have profound significance, but I don't think they do.

When I am on a new construction building, I will often leave a symbol behind a panel I have installed, carved into the stone, or into the deck. It's a symbol that signifies that I did the installation. Many tradesmen do this. It's akin to an artist signing their work. I believe this to be the case here as well.

Sorry that my view on this is boring.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by tpg65

I liked the fact that the OP didn't say what he thought it was. I looked and thought ET pointing a weapon next to red" thing" with no idea what I was looking for.

Um, actually the OP DID say what he thought it was: the title of the thread is "Evidence of Extraterrestrial Message in the Shaft Chamber of the Great Pyramid" and no, I don't beleive it is.

I think it is a good original post which is brought down by its title and the following comment:

They were here, they left behind a message that only an intelligent society would be technologically advanced enough to find...now the question is what does it say?

Things get buried and places get closed up over time sometimes by design (to keep away grave robbers, looters etc) and some by natural occurences like subsidence. To suggest that the 'markings' on this wall are evidence of an extraterrestrial message is a quantum leap and that is regardless of whether you believe that the pyramids were built with help by aliens or not. There is plenty of evidence that MAN is responsible for much (if not all) of the decoration within the pyramids and many other similar ancient sites and just because this is located in an area that was 'closed' off, does not make it the scrawlings of ET.

I would also argue the principle that if ET was to leave a message for us in a 'hard to find' place, it would be a hell of a lot more 'advanced' than daubed paint on a wall.

Granted, the images are NOT clear which is yet another reason why I think to jump to such conclusions as 'evidence of ET message' is madness.

I would like to see the high res images and get a better understanding of what the markings are, some of them (albeit not the red parts) given the quality of the picture, could just be the pattern of the rock itself and not there by design.

I do have one question for people though; considering where this is located ie very hard to access; how come it appears to be so degraded?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rascalking
Just my opinion guys! If it is just spilled paint why is there paint there in the first place? There actually could be some art work further along theses tunnels. Cheers

I can chew on this - it also occurred to me that not all egyptians were great artists - I'm not the best artist in the world but I still like to doodle

since rock was literally thier paper back in the day, you know some of it has to be graffiti for the fun of it

consider yourself an egyptian, and you been dragging around tons of rock all day, and you finally get a break - what do you do for fun? maybe you draw on the walls - because you know once its sealed your authority figures won't see it and you won't get into trouble - on the other hand it could just translate into "Killroy Was Here"

IT COULD Be an alien too
just playing a little devils advocate

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

May I ask why exactly you feel extraterrestrials had something to do with the creation of the pyramids?

Sure......in my research I came across channelling by RA who goes into great detail about the pyramids, their construction and use, as well as information about Egypt and its rulers.

www.lawofone.info...

www.lawofone.info...
edit on 4-6-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

worldriot,in the picture you posted does it seem as is the picture has been drasticlly altered,look at the guys right hand and notice the position of the thumb,he was holding something in his hands and when it was removed the fingers were taken but the thumb was left,it seems unnatural in position.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I don't understand why lot of people think because something was done thousandths of years ago mean they must have some deep "alien" thing to it.

I can only think what humans in the year 3000 will think about us from the year 2000's.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To Geminisky
I am so sorry for the things I said . I vented anger to you and that is unforgivable .
Forgive me. My apology is sincere .
May we all keep searching for the truth

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

What I think he is saying it is just like when you build a home. You write on the wood with a pencil. Top for top Plate bottom for bottom plate etc. Mark the curved side of the wood so both studs have the bend on the wood facing out for a better formed wall. He is saying this is a marking like that is what I believe he is getting at only on stone.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join