It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS-ers. I am a young woman currently resenting her location in California. For many reasons really. The coming earth magnetics which are sure to cause land problems, as well as many weather problems. In my eyes it's about 20% natural occurences, and 80% man-made. It's unfortunate that with all that we are blessed with on this beautiful place we just are aiming to destroy it. I am in shock we release plutonium all over whether it's in nukes for war, or rods for nuclear energy. Both are the most profound form of stupidity I could ever imagine.
Now something that has been on my mind for months now, is how as I've grown up things have just gotten more and more odd to my eyes. I would think that as people grow and work in this world they get more and more ignorant and influenced by the frequency control we are subject to all around us, but as I have traveled, experienced and learned things just seem so wrong. I look around like a prehistoric that traveled to the future and expect nothing like what happens. I see cars and think "How could we have developed those floating machines they spoke about and never even give a second thought to what we are driving around in?!" Because of this I've developed severe anxiety that doctors tried to treat with medication. Another thought, HOW can we all so blindly take pills that pharmaceuticals say is perfectly fine in fact healthy, and again, not even give a second thought to. i did. Has anyone here experienced someone on antidepressants just lose their mind? Well, that's about what happens to people who take these. Most antidepressants have fluoride as a main ingredient. Fluoride is one of the most amazing things to ever affect the human race in such a way. Fluoride is why we are weak in the bones and brain. It destroys the nervous system and limits your energy. It eventually makes you a vegetable (as most elderly are now...i believe fluoride is the reason of alzheimers) The fluoride in our water is put there because it is a metal waste that we just can't get rid of I guess, so we dump it in a variety of things claiming it in fact is good for us, makes our teeth stronger AND will balance chemicals in the brain?
Once again, it saddens me daily to see how controlled our society is today and hope humanity learns to balance, heal, love, and be full of light in our own perfect way. Love and peace to all, I would love to talk to anyone!
edit on 3-6-2011 by dumboooo because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dumboooo

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!
Anxiety you say? It's all part of being awake. No awakened being can go through this life without feeling what you're feeling. You'd have to live with your head in the sand to not see or feel that things are so very wrong!
You're in the right place and I look forward to your posts!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and let me say that I share your angst about the ongoing destruction of our beautiful home. I have often wondered why TPTB would want to destroy the very things that make this a wonderful place to live, and then I remember that its not about what is beautiful, but what is worth controlling. Welcome to the awakening and feel free to ask me any questions you wish.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks much for the info and a warm welcome!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Agreed, it's is even more antagonizing to watch the world with their heads stuck 6 feet under don't you think?
might i ask what you have done for our global cause? what changes have you seen people start to make? I feel I live in an extremely controlled part of the world, and don't have much connection to what is really going on besides ats and what i manage to research, but would love to hear what is going on in other people's lives.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dumboooo

Starting about 12 years ago, I started a little campaign for myself. I started sending emails, calling, petitioning and faxing the representatives about air, water, food, supplements issues. I have signed EVERY petition I could find. I even organized a few demonstrations right across the street from the U.N.

I had thousands of stickers made about chemtrails and stuck them all over NYC. In cabs, on walls..etc.

The only thing I could do was help others become more aware and to start asking questions. This is all I could do, but over the years, I started seeing more and more people waking up....

That was my little contribution.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

AWESOME! i am just curious because i would expect more mass underground movements, but everyone seems to be doing the same which we should...educating and waking up people daily. i am proud of those of the human race that are doing these things now. positivity is what we need, hope we remember that!

new topics

top topics

join