It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BOMB! China Has Divested 97 Percent of Its Holdings in U.S. Treasury Bills

page: 3
25
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Great lyrics.

If the recent news is true, then the elites have completed an important step of total fascism in United States. There'll be more fabrication and coverups in news, politics and economy.

An American in his/her right state of mind should seriously consider to migrate.



To where? Unless they're wealthy it's quite futile. All the rich countries are hurting. All the emerging countries would hire their own first.




posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Great lyrics.

If the recent news is true, then the elites have completed an important step of total fascism in United States. There'll be more fabrication and coverups in news, politics and economy.

An American in his/her right state of mind should seriously consider to migrate.



To where? Unless they're wealthy it's quite futile. All the rich countries are hurting. All the emerging countries would hire their own first.



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm no economist, but in order to sell, didn't china need to find a buyer first ? or can they just walk away and that's why the speculation is the UST will buy them ?



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
97% and we still owe 1.4 trill or so yet to china. That is not 97%. IF they did 97% then the other 3% would be some number of 30 million left to go. come on here. the math trully does not add up. WHERE in the world did you go to school at. OMG. 3% of a trillion is 30 million.



new topics

top topics
 
25
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join