It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made a New Age Spirit Guide Entity Reveal his True Colors, or How to get a Masquerading Angel t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
As someone who has been through that New Age Phase, and not quite over it yet, I know what it feels like to feel calmed and sedated by hearing the big New Age names say, " Everything is ulimately OK, we will all ultimately be OK."Even though, despite reading what feels like a hundred books on New Age, I am always left with another thousand questions in its tracks. Also, ever notice the dangerous effect that hearing that everything that happens to us is karma, ever notice what it does to you, whilst some very powerful people go off everyday and sacrifice a good batch of babies and orphans to a Heirarchy of demonic entities and minions of Satan. Some of these people in the corner of their minds, have come to believe that all the bad things that happen are probably of karmic fate.

The evilest man would probably have to be very clever, and to be very clever, would be to hide terribly evil intentions, with totally convincing good intentions.

I didn't know about this guy until today. He is an ex-Newager now.

Anyway, this former account executive for Merril Lynch found out something fishy was going on an interesting way, click to find out what prompted this experience

He made this pretty neat show for people to look more closely at what ends the New Age Movement ultimately serves.

No sooner had that thought formed in my mind than the New Age spirit guide that I had surrendered to began to curse me from inside that same mind!

Previously, I thought I controlled this New Age spirit guide, but I now knew that was not true. I had a power, a strong power, and it was evil.

www.sidroth.org...

What, history repeating itself?

People today
are replacing God with evil spirits and pagan gods, just as the ancient Israelites and
Egyptians did during the time of Moses. The seductions are subtle, but at its core is
Satan himself. He is promising, just as he did in the Garden of Eden, that the forbidden
fruit will make us gods.

I never noticed this effect until I read the above.
www.ewtn.com...

"No Sin, No Hell"

The concepts of sin and hell do not exist in the NAM. Reincarnation and "ascension"
are the explanations given by the NAM. "Original blessing" replace the concept of
original sin, and Man's fall from grace is now termed Man's "ascension". The
redemptive power of the cross is no longer needed, and in this way Jesus' Crucifixion is
no longer meaningful and can therefore be totally ignored. Some aspects of the "New
Age" depersonalize Jesus Christ by referring to a "Christ Consciousness" (Eckankar) -
who came through various persons throughout the ages, or a "Cosmic Christ"
(Rosecrusianism).

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: added information

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: edited

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: fixing video

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the serpent in the garden of eden tempted them (successfully) to eat from the tree of knowledge.

no regrets. knowledge = good

The people tried to build a great tower...the gods (plural) became nervous because we would become as strong as them, just like them.

the snake so far seems about right...clearly the gods fear us and our knowledge..how we can collectively empower ourselves to challenge and even defeat them. I say, gogogo...at least we know the snake is on our side (after all, how many people did satan -really- kill verses god? lets check the bible for that).

But its all nice theology anyhow. the spirit guide is more than likely a manifestation of your ego (inner self..your own spirit if you will). You say your spirit guide is evil..well, your basically just calling your deep seeded emotions evil..or your interpretation, etc.

your experiences will be colored by your system of belief. before christianity, people had no issues with talking to such beings...of course, in cultures where they say such things are evil...well, go figure, people see evil.

programming...all programming. lets just let the old and new gods stand aside and make something of ourselves as humans...simply not play in "their" wars anymore and proclaim self destiny once and for all.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
???

Well, you never know. You may find someone around here whose life will only be complete when they've discovered just the right childlike fantasy substitute for their existing belief system.

Personally I think, and hope, that the people frequenting a hardcore conspiracy site are not likely to be fooled into accepting saccharine drivel passing itself off as the revelation of a grand conspiracy, though.

But good luck with that....
edit on 6/3/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

The NAM ( New Age Movement) is probably the hardestcore conspiracy around for anybody who knows a great deal about how the world really works.

So much has gone into the New Age Movement, and if it were too much of a threat to the powers that be, they'd be worker a lot harder than they are to stop it from gaining momentum. Well, usually that's how it goes.

But, if anything, reading this intersting take on the effect that some of the teachings of the New Age Movement is having on people made me notice something that had crossed my mind early on, but I just didn't know what it was, until I came upon that article.

The whole Karma thing has never really added up.

To begin with, some of the top honchos of the planet are as corrupt as they come, and a lot of New Age Movement books seem to ignore this fact and give that annoying answer that really quiets and lobotomizes a bit, that " Everything is ultimately going to be OK." They don't' spur people feel much urgency, but more to chill out and enjoy the ride of this life, and not worry to much about the things you can't control, when even if 1% people cared to do something about the messed up stuff that is done by people in high places. But then again, most people don't know how the world really works.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Errr get a life man.
Seriously how can anyone believe in god crap let alone follow a religion.
Stop letting pedophiles brain wash you they are the evil ones.

People are so full of wanting to rear end someone they create this god crap
and imply laws on other people. Ugh man get real.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

The New Age Conspiracy is kind of like Soy Milk, a ton of people bought that it was good for them, and nobody would have suspected that it was having a harmful effect until somebody looked closer brought it up to the rest of the sheep.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
As someone who has been through that New Age Phase, and not quite over it yet, I know what it feels like to feel calmed and sedated by hearing the big New Age names say, " Everything is ulimately OK, we will all ultimately be OK."Even though, despite reading what feels like a hundred books on New Age, I am always left with another thousand questions in its tracks. Also, ever notice the dangerous effect that hearing that everything that happens to us is karma, ever notice what it does to you, whilst some very powerful people go off everyday and sacrifice a good batch of babies and orphans to a Heirarchy of demonic entities and minions of Satan. Some of these people in the corner of their minds, have come to believe that all the bad things that happen are probably of karmic fate.

The evilest man would probably have to be very clever, and to be very clever, would be to hide terribly evil intentions, with totally convincing good intentions.

I didn't know about this guy until today. He is an ex-Newager now.

Anyway, this former account executive for Merril Lynch found out something fishy was going on an interesting way, click to find out what prompted this experience

He made this pretty neat show for people to look more closely at what ends the New Age Movement ultimately serves.

No sooner had that thought formed in my mind than the New Age spirit guide that I had surrendered to began to curse me from inside that same mind!

Previously, I thought I controlled this New Age spirit guide, but I now knew that was not true. I had a power, a strong power, and it was evil.

www.sidroth.org...

What, history repeating itself?

People today
are replacing God with evil spirits and pagan gods, just as the ancient Israelites and
Egyptians did during the time of Moses. The seductions are subtle, but at its core is
Satan himself. He is promising, just as he did in the Garden of Eden, that the forbidden
fruit will make us gods.

I never noticed this effect until I read the above.
www.ewtn.com...

"No Sin, No Hell"

The concepts of sin and hell do not exist in the NAM. Reincarnation and "ascension"
are the explanations given by the NAM. "Original blessing" replace the concept of
original sin, and Man's fall from grace is now termed Man's "ascension". The
redemptive power of the cross is no longer needed, and in this way Jesus' Crucifixion is
no longer meaningful and can therefore be totally ignored. Some aspects of the "New
Age" depersonalize Jesus Christ by referring to a "Christ Consciousness" (Eckankar) -
who came through various persons throughout the ages, or a "Cosmic Christ"
(Rosecrusianism).

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: added information

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: edited

edit on 3-6-2011 by Pocky because: fixing video

Your warnings are falling on deaf years. People will continue following deceiving spirits and the false philosophies of man.

new topics

top topics

join