It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen on december 21st 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
Will this prophecy hold up to its prediction? will nothing happen? Will it be hyped up that much that someone from somewhere will make something happen ?

For me I hope their is change in a more positive way, Enlightenment and higher conciousness will ascend us to a more connected stage where humanity starts working together to achieve absolute perfection, achieving everything we were put here for and to emit to who ever is there that we can be the best of what we can be in this place they created for us.

Here's Hoping :-)

Its my birthday so I will be opening a present and eating cake and ice cream...with party favors and streemers

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaart

I think we will have a mass of new nominees for the Darwin Awards. I guess that's a good thing as far as the future of the gene pool is concerned! Dec 22nd should prove to be hilarious regardless.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
they are going to make it look like the end of the world using HAARP to scare everyone

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I don't know why.....but in my intuition I feel that something big is going to happen in October of this year.....I don't know exactly what....but October I feel extremely uneasy about.

About five years ago I had a dream in which I explicitly heard a voice telling me that “They will slay the year on October 20th.”

I seldom remember specific words from dreams and I have NO idea what it means...but your post brought it to mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

My guess is like every other doomsday thread and prophesy someone will say, oh,we made a mistake with the date and it's next week or next month or next year or some other date that the general population of sheeple will go along with..

lol Unless somebody resurrects the long dead Mayans I highly doubt that will be the case

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Timewave Zero is not a hoax but a theory you cannot disprove in any way at this time. You will be able to say whatever you want to say after 2012.

Resonances between past and present are currently posted and the research is in progress.

The theory as of now is extremely precise.

Its the only 2012 theory with value.

It is not a hoax, it is a theory that one day will be proved true or false but now no one can say its false because no one has been able to explain why it should be false, no one can debunk it, you included.

No offence...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Huge flagship of aliens come and invade earth for copies of the MGS Collection HD remake and then they journey back to their home planet with the schematics to a make a PS3 and somehow connect to Sony servers far away in their planet but then they discovered their credit cards got hacked so some guy on ats in the future will make a thread saying aliens are coming back to destroy earth cause they got trolled.....I made all that up.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's my birthday 12-21-12 I will turn 48, that's what will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Unless I can kick the addiction, I will be on ATS reading more or less the same weird stuff I am today. Nothing will have changed except, hopefully, the presidency.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I couldn't agree with you more.
This is the most realistic answer this thread will see.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

TWZ is a theory in the vernacular sense of the word. That means that it is a wild eye unsubstantiated bunch of hooey with no corroborating evidence.

Resonances between past and present are currently posted and the research is in progress.

That is simply a preposterous statement. Right now what is being done is ludicrous shoehorning. The claim is that TMW is a measure of novelty. How do you measure novelty? No one is measuring novelty. What is being done is claiming without any notion of measurement that novelty is going up or going down or that things are "matching up".

The theory as of now is extremely precise.

Ridiculous. Absolutely laughable.

Before you can claim such a notion as precision you have to have a unit of measure. What is the unit of measure let alone show how that measure is taken.

Its the only 2012 theory with value.

Actually there are no 2012 so-called theories with value. They are all hoaxes and basically hooey.

It is not a hoax, it is a theory that one day will be proved true or false but now no one can say its false because no one has been able to explain why it should be false, no one can debunk it, you included.

2012 is a hoax. There is nothing from the ancient Mayans. All of the claims stem from New Age and other hoaxers cashing in on vague, false, and nonsense claims.

To claim that no one can debunk it is simply you stating that you do not understand something. Just because you do not understand does not mean that others do not understand. Just because you are unable to figure this out does not mean that others cannot figure this out.

The claims of an unknown planet are easy to debunk.
The fallacy of ancient Mayan predictions is easy to debunk.
The claims of TMZ are ludicrous,

2012 is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I still think that the Girl Scouts, a multinational organization, are planning the overthrow of the world using their skills of alien technology, crop circle management, black hold power sources to make all current governments irrelevant.

The Body Shop, owned by a Girl Scout, will makes bodies out of all those opposed to the uniform that is green.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Winter will happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
I will be working if its not a sunday, I will also be looking forward to my xmas dinner which this year i'm thinking of doing on the bbq.

Its a friday, friday, gotta get down on friday (prophetic) :X

yes I made a rebecca black joke - sue me!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Personally, I like McKenna's theory. Like is perhaps the wrong word, but I admire its shape and provenance. I also like how it is so often contrasted to the Mayan calendar prediction in terms of being purely mathematical and not new agey. Timewave Zero was based on the King Wen sequence of the I Ching, a 3,500 year old system of divination that gave rise to taoism, which is fairly similar, in fact to the Mayan calendar in that both are based on observations and came from cultures in which mathematics and astronomy were in use by the ruling elite.

There is also the fact that key elements of McKenna's theory were revealed to him during the course of '___' experiences by glowing, dancing, jewel-like balls of light. Now this does nothing to diminish it in my eyes. I have and idea that '___' puts in touch with a set of dimensions outside of space and time, the ones that Jung believed that our subconsciousness has some access to, and occasionally beings that inhabit them. I think most if not all alien abduction experiences are due to '___' releases in the brain.

I have also used the I Ching enough to know that there is something very wise in it. Carl Jung was also a fan, and said in "Synchronicity" that perhaps the act of allowing the universe, through randomness, to choose from what is a very comprehensive, quantized analogue to reality could show us something that would always be apllicable to us. The I Ching is also not nearly so vague as to have any result be applicable with enough interpretation. It can be very clear and emphatic at times and is only ever vague (in my experience) when asked a question that is unclear or unimportant.

In point of fact, I only ask the I Ching anything at all now when I really can't decide something momentous. Most of the time I know what it would say, and its easier to willingly make mistakes when I haven't been told straight out.

Now, to the OP. The sun will bulge and distort, along with every star in the galaxy, spewing gouts of plasma in all directions and the earth will shake like a wet dog to rid itself of an infestation. Maybe. Or things will just be slightly crappier than they are now, as things now are slightly crappier than they were a while ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaart

What will happen on Dec 21 2012? A bunch of people will bound out of bed and then wait, all day long, for the world to end.

And then around midnight, when it hasnt, they will select the new date, which they must of somehow miscalculated, and the hype for the end of the world will begin again on Dec 22, 2012.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
You have to admit, whether you believe something will happen or not, the world wide anticipation on Dec 20th is going to be immense and on the thoughts and tongues of nearly every human alive.

That thought alone is brilliant enough

Im just looking foward to all those people with money who build expensive underground bunkers selling them off cheap.

I wouldnt mind a nice underground dwelling as I live in Tornado land.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, for starter, I will get my Master degree in Public Admin in 2012, then my family will celebrate for new year 2013.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If you buy one of those bunkers be sure it's not one of the hand-me-downs from 2000, 2001, 2003, or 2007. Be sure to get a state of the art 2012 model. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i will make some french toast
maybe a few scrammbled eggs

and then weird space aliens will come from above
u will be so scared u will forget to breath
they will teell u they have the secret to eternal live,but u were not invited
and then u will burn in hell for all eternity,maybe
edit on 7-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join