It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen on december 21st 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Will this prophecy hold up to its prediction? will nothing happen? Will it be hyped up that much that someone from somewhere will make something happen ?

For me I hope their is change in a more positive way, Enlightenment and higher conciousness will ascend us to a more connected stage where humanity starts working together to achieve absolute perfection, achieving everything we were put here for and to emit to who ever is there that we can be the best of what we can be in this place they created for us.

Here's Hoping :-)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaart

Absolutely nothing..
And when the day comes i will laugh at the believers.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Thats my concensus aswell, but wouldn't it be great if something positive happens on that date ?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Depends on who wins the Nov election for president of the United States of America. If Obama is leaving, the new adminstration will be working to take over on Jan 1, and if he wins, 4 more years of problems.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hopefully something I posted!

ATS Link

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think it will be a fairly normal day right up until 11:59:59 AND THEN it will become December 22.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think i put this thread in the wrong forum, should of been in skunk works ? if so then mods please can you move it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I will probably be writing my christmas shopping list, because i always leave it to last minute, i hate shopping. Nothing will happen on that day, if anything it will be Oct this year, (i have no proof though just a feeling,)However no one will think that the Oct date holds any water thanks to Harold Campings new product, " newly improved armageddon!!! coming to a planet near you!.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

That seems a nice positive calender you have there
thats what everyone is perceiving that date to be, but im thinking more upward than downward if you know what i mean.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't think anything natural will happen. It would be a good time for a false flag alien invasion though.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Last minute Christmas shopping knowing me.
As far as some Aztec thingy is concerned, I'll
wager a years salary nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I don't think anything natural will happen. It would be a good time for a false flag alien invasion though.

Second that

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Exactly the same thing will happen , what always happens with "end of the world " predictions .......Nothing .

I will pay $1000,000 if I am proved wrong

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaart

You just have to decide what is going to happen. No hoping or depending on anyone else just decide. Me, I'm going to be hanging out at my house with a party setting.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It seems to me there is a definite discrepancy between this calendar and that calendar; what some folks think is 10/28/2011 is the same as 12/21/2012. Pick or choose I say we take the earlier date!

If there are any souls left on 12/21/2012 I bet they have a mark on their foreheads or their hand! That is if they live anywhere else except Babylon.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaart

I'll tell you what will be happening on 21st Dec 2011.....most people will be out Xmas shopping!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Chicago Bears will be preparing for the playoffs and a second straight Super Bowl victory.

Honestly there seems to be more "bad" in the world everyday so who knows we may not even make it to 2012, however I think the date will pass without some mega-exctinction, just the normal evilness of the world will ensue.Although I'm sure that there will be many believers of the prophecy causing bedlam, but me and my family will be at home with plenty of supplies and ammo just in case.However I will admit the whole 2012 is very entertaining and even a little unnerving, I will just go about my day normal and will be intently awaiting...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Ok then, I want something to happen, if something bad has to happen to make it good then so be it, bring order to this chaos we live in, it will happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think it will snow this day, I will most likely have myself some hot chocolate, with some nice baked treats. Watch the news and specials on how the world is in the same sad state as it is now, with no clear indication towards the end of the world or a change for the better for that matter... Later on after reading what everyone on ATS has to say about the doomsday date have myself a laugh and a bedtime snack before going to sleep...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think I'm going to die.

With a heart attack after checking my bank balance post christmas shopping

No but seriously, I don't think it will be end of the world doomsday type stuff. Although honestly? Who really knows?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join