It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet 90-95% of you don't know who Paul Revere was or What he did to become Famous...Sarah Palin Kn

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
How many times? How man non-sequiters? What in the world? Why does it seem every answer of hers makes no sense?

I'm going to Paul Rever's House on my Historical Tour...wait, who was he?

I don't expect our candidates to tell me the truth. I don't expect them to do me any good. I'd like to see them be able to articulate a simple first grade history lesson, just once.

ColoradoJens

Supposedly he warned the militia about the British. In reality it is probably a story made up around the 1830's or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Sounds like you have it covered? Thanks for that. I for one am glad for those who came out in favor of completely garbled attempts to re-write history in this wonderous age of ours. Thanks again for your amazing revelation.

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The liberals always trip over each other trying to smear Gov. Sarah Palin.
If they traveled up there like she did then they would discover the truth.
It turns out Paul Revere was captured by the British. He then warned the British.
Bill O'Reilly spoke about this on The Factor.

With gunshots, bells, and horse-ridin' eh? I am currently writing a report for my teacher on Revere and I am just missing a few details. At what point after he was capture did the British hand him the gun, horse, and bells?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Now that history has been re-written on this subject, did you happen to see this? It might make you smile, maybe, maybe not.

ats link of a parody of a parody of a parody

Have a great day!

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join