It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet 90-95% of you don't know who Paul Revere was or What he did to become Famous...Sarah Palin Kn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah, but Caribou Barbie is HOT! That's all that really matters, right? I mean, it's not like Obama has any qualifications whatsoever. He just does what he's told. At least she's HOT. And dumb, so she'll do what she's told without question.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's just what I want in a POTUS. An undereducated Barbie. I REALLY did try for another word but that's all I could come up with. I can see it now. "Mr Putin, Palin is on the phone. What? No Sir. She still insists on calling you Stalin."

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Gotta admit, I was wondering if his name was going to pop up. Nicely done!

As for Palin... I can't believe her Super PAC is actually funding this "family vacation".

edit on 6/3/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
yeah...uh...who cares...I know she's stupid...but really...who cares...

Obviously not you. I don't bother posting reptilian media market threads, but I guess I value my time. This person may be the next President of the USA. You should care, even in passing...

CJ

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by CaptChaos

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's just what I want in a POTUS. An undereducated Barbie. I REALLY did try for another word but that's all I could come up with. I can see it now. "Mr Putin, Palin is on the phone. What? No Sir. She still insists on calling you Stalin."

Ha! You give her too much credit. It would be more like, "Mr. Putin, sorry to interrupt your snowmobile-snow lepoard hunt, but President Palin is calling and she keeps asking for some guy named Boris Yeltsin. Any ideas?"

CJ

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I know Democrats and Michael Moore fans get all giddy with this sort of stuff, bur really, why would you expect Sarah to be totally up to date on an 'on the spot" historical analysis of something that is so irrelevant to the here and now. I consider myself pretty well read and well versed, however, if someone thrust a microphone in my face and ask me to relate great details on the life of Sir John A. MacDonald (first PM of Canada) I wouldn't know much more than Sarah did on Paul Revere.

And, from what I've read, your students in the US can't even find Wash. DC on a map, don't seem to know France is a country, score at the bottom of the barrel in math and science test, and aren't sure what the Cold War was ...so really, not that big of deal in the grand picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
The only way Obama gets re-elected is if he is running against any of the Republicans! What a worthless bunch of nincompoops they have put together to try and oppose Obama. I mean, Obama is basically a lame duck, he has no chance of re-election, but wait, oh it looks like the Republicans have decided to concede.

Well, why WOULD they want to win? The economy is in the crapper and not coming out anytime soon, regardless of what 'action' the government takes. The GOP know this now, just like they knew it in 2008 (and probably well before). So they let the celebrities like Palin and Trump sell some books and further their brand image, while keeping the social conservatives entertained. But they aren't meant to win. In fact, they are meant to LOSE!

They are doing everything they can to ensure they lose in 2012.By design.

But keep an eye on guys lie Jon Huntsmen in 2016. The GOP will dominate in that election.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
I know Democrats and Michael Moore fans get all giddy with this sort of stuff, bur really, why would you expect Sarah to be totally up to date on an 'on the spot" historical analysis of something that is so irrelevant to the here and now. I consider myself pretty well read and well versed, however, if someone thrust a microphone in my face and ask me to relate great details on the life of Sir John A. MacDonald (first PM of Canada) I wouldn't know much more than Sarah did on Paul Revere.

And, from what I've read, your students in the US can't even find Wash. DC on a map, don't seem to know France is a country, score at the bottom of the barrel in math and science test, and aren't sure what the Cold War was ...so really, not that big of deal in the grand picture.

Oh, give me a break with that tired carp. Not everyone commenting about Ms. Palin's obvious stupidity is a Democrat or 'Michael Moore fan", and to claim so is quite the straw man.

What did she just say? 'He was riding to warn us that our Freedoms were secure'? Holy carp!

If you can't recognize and admit to the total and utter incompetence displayed by this woman in this video (and many, many others) then you are seriously deep in the partisan spin.

She's a joke. On the people who support her. And she's laughing at YOU all the way to the bank.
edit on 3-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Ultraman2011

Oh, give me a break with that tired carp. Not everyone commenting about Ms. Palin's obvious stupidity is a Democrat or 'Michael Moore fan", and to claim so is quite the straw man.

Yeah, kinda like your President who thinks there are 56 States in his own country!

What did she just say? 'He was riding to warn us that our Freedoms were secure'? Holy carp!

If you can't recognize and admit to the total and utter incompetence displayed by this woman in this video (and many, many others) then you are seriously deep in the partisan spin.

She's a joke. On the people who support her. And she's laughing at YOU all the way to the bank.
edit on 3-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Sarah Palin is nothing the MSM political Paris Hilton. She is shoved down our throats up our butts while being nothing but media hype. This is typical for a gol digger who is dumber than a box of rocks. She should stay in Hollywood and bleach her hair blonde.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I know! I know!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I know! I know!

See, issue is, that is what I thought of...I even think "they" were on Scooby-doo at somepoint, or was it Sigmund and the Sea Monsters? Maybe Sarah took a little too much Lysergic acid?

CJ

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Why would we expect Sarah Palin to know that stuff? To be up to date?
Perhaps it's because she is a representative of the Tea Party. I think that has a lot to do with it.

Would you feel comfortable if your local post office didn't know what a stamp was?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Why would we expect Sarah Palin to know that stuff? To be up to date?
Perhaps it's because she is a representative of the Tea Party. I think that has a lot to do with it.

Could be that she runs on the premise that she believes in freedom the way our forefather's intended and the revolution was a rather large part of getting to that point? She should have her little tour bus drop her off at the library for a bit, get her a history book if she's going to promote the values that wouldn't exist without this event.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Quick..who was Nathan Hale? Benedict Arnold? David Bushnell? George Clymer? Matthew Thornton?

Yeah you maroons are brilliant and Sarah's a dummy.

C'mon, let's hear it..."But we're not running for POTUS". Neither is Sarah. So you have two reasons to stop criticizing.
edit on 4-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Seeing that she sells herself as a die-hard American you would think she should have a better grasp on what created this country. Not that you could know it all, but at least the foundation.

edit on 4-6-2011 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

My neighbor is 6'7" built like a tank, strong as an ox. High school dropout. Calls himself a patriotic American. I should tell him that's impossible since he doesn't know everything about what our nation was founded on.

You guys are so afraid and jealous of Sarah Palin that you need to act like children saying haha on the playground.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Paul Revere is actually a relative of mine......way down the line somewhere on my mothers side. I know this because my father tells every American he comes across about it hehe - and yes I looked it up and it's true.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Did PR bring home the soldires and look after the vets?

Did obama bring home the soldiers and look after the vets?

Will sarah bring home the soldiers and look after the vets?

Oohh it dosn't matter.....Who won the fattest loser last night on tv.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Could you please point out where I said you should know everything about American history to be a patriot? Your neighbor's stature is completely irrelevant to the topic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join