It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain warns Myanmar it risks Arab-style uprising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
McCain Warns Myanmar

"The winds of change are now blowing, and they will not be confined to the Arab world," McCain told reporters in the former capital, Rangoon.

McCain said in a telephone interview on CNN International that he was not predicting such an uprising in the country, but rather making clear that political change is sweeping the globe.

McCain, who described Nobel Prize-winner Suu Kyi as "a personal hero of mine for decades," met with her Thursday and promised U.S. support for her efforts to bring democracy.

"Governments that shun evolutionary reforms now will eventually face revolutionary change later. This choice may be deferred. It may be delayed. But it cannot be denied."

Lets recap, the strange polices of the War Monger,John McCain.
2011-April-May After the Egyptian Manufactured Revolutions ended, McCain went in Egypt along side with Hillary,and Joe Lieberman, seen here in this photo OP shot.

And in April John McCain went into east libya, promising them support,funding in return for libya to be once again a western puppet state, even still we dont know who the rebels really are, oh sure the mainstream news can say they are Ordinary people fighting for freedom but sadly that lie has been over and over by the media, after all the job of the media is to lie isnt it?

So Here we have again, John McCain is oversea in Asia, if he is a american state senator shouldn't he be fixing arizona issues,rather then traveling aboard, now we have John McCain warning Myanmar or either threatening Myanmar with an Arab-style uprising.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is that a rhetorical question?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What is the question? Whether the purpose of the MSM is to lie?

Actually, it does sound rhetorical....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good, our Special Forces and Rangers should help the revolutionaries.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
everyone knows the 'arab uprising' was filmed in a sound studio in Arizona with four actors superimposed over a greenscreen.

The notion that people would ever get tired of living under military regimes is absurd.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Lack of respect Dis-info ops, i am saying that John McCain first was in Egypt and then libya after the revolutions and now magically McCain is in Myanmar warning and , threatening Myanmar with revolutions similar ones in the middle east happening, cant you say Secret Operations carried out by us state senators?

If so aren't the senators breaking american and international laws by meddling into other countries crisis even if they are created?

alots of pro John McCain supporters on here

edit on 3-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm not a McCain supporter. I just think that if we want to believe we're the good guys, we have to support people who are being systematically killed, village by village. We need to stop genocide. I'm the kind of guy who asked why the army reserves weren't asking for volunteers to jump into East Africa.

I think this is the exact mission the US Special Forces were created for. The mission "de oppresso libre" kind of stands for itself.

Either we stand up for the little guy, or we have no legitimacy. That's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 43mike

Sir all the protests or revolutions are manufactured by america to control the entire north Africa and middle east, as for the supposed evidence agaisnt Gaddafi, they are nothing more then edited news clips with pro western mainstream reporters who are paid to lie and i am not surprised your believing it, just like some of here who responded are buying into it.

I just think that if we want to believe we're the good guys, we have to support people who are being systematically killed, village by village. We need to stop genocide.

I'm the kind of guy who asked why the army reserves weren't asking for volunteers to jump into East Africa. I think this is the exact mission the US Special Forces were created for. The mission "de oppresso libre" kind of stands for itself.

The Special Forces were created for and to protect the oil interests and resources of north Africa and the surrounding regions i guess you didn't know that libya holds the most clean supplies of fresh water in libya?

We need to stop genocide.

There is no genocide happening we are in 3 Dan Wars all unconstitutional, and all three of them are illegal.

and lastly there are no good guys in wars, all wars and revolutions such as this in libya are funded by the bankers and war profiteers, These uprisings are manufactured in a way that you see it as a good force for the good of people but the reality is.

After the war Libya will be a puppet to the west once again, as it libya was once was a puppet to america been controlled by King Idrs .

You claim your no John McCain supporter, but i disagree with that since you believe the mainstream news, you never seem to question the authority of the war and its lies.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
hello rangooooon!!

girlie watch,

the thing is, asians don't give a rats. dead and buried in a heartbeat.

no al jeezera no msn, no pressure. look what they did to su kum ki.

thailand cambodia nam will have to kick some butt.

we'd be idiots to go there.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sir, I don't know where you're getting your information, but I think you're misinformed. The arab uprisings are mostly what they appear to be. Personally, and this is only my opinion, our interests are playing both sides to back the winner. Pretty #ty, I know, I'm just for human rights. If it works, it works and they have the right to self determination and the ability to tell the CIA to f*** off.

As for where and why the SF was created, I really would like to know where you get your information. The SF was evolved from the OSS in WW2. Certain units were authorized commando raids in Korea and they were formalized in Vietnam. I'm not seeing oil come into that history.

As for your last point, there is a genocide happening. Research it. www.genocideintervention.net... . Either you are for intervention, or your not. I can go either way. I've seen war, it wasn't fun, but I'd do it again to save people from oppressive governments.

You claim your no John McCain supporter, but i disagree with that since you believe the mainstream news, you never seem to question the authority of the war and its lies.

No, I simply observe from multiple sources and process is based on what I saw of the Middle East. I was actually there. I, and a lot of people with boots on the ground, were expecting this. I don't support McCain.I didn't like Bush and I'm probably voting for a third party in the next election for the first time in my life. Thanks for trying to lump me in a group without knowing what I'm all about.

edit on 4-6-2011 by 43mike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Lack of respect Dis-info ops, i am saying that John McCain first was in Egypt and then libya after the revolutions and now magically McCain is in Myanmar warning and , threatening Myanmar with revolutions similar ones in the middle east happening, cant you say Secret Operations carried out by us state senators?

Oh, totally. I bet McCain was in there causing all sorts of tweets and whatnot. All secret like though. McCain's a war hero. Why do you hate Freedom?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sorry, I just realized you are from Canada and the history of our military and intelligence services are different. I'm talking mainly about the US Green Berets and to a lesser extent, the army Rangers.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, there is oil there but the Chinese and French owned Total and one American company that I can't remember, appear to have it sown up. There is a lot of outside influence already in Burma. Australia trains a lot of their police. China has control of the Shan State where the opium is grown. There is also the tourism that is increasing. The people are poor but I can't see an uprising happening there without a CIA op.

I was there in 2009 and it was a wonderful country, the people were very friendly and many people I met were very media savvy and quite keen to talk about politics.

I took this photo in Bagan from a hot air balloon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64ce444eb2f7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-6-2011 by deessell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

McCain's a war hero. Why do you hate Freedom?

Why i am not surprised that incrediblelousminds your supporting the war monger lich John McCain, the men who supported the terrorists in kosovo?

McCain and Terrorists, Link

McCain and Islamic Terrorists

Oil only reason, USA Forces in the middle east

Well enjoy reading and watching them, hopefully that will wake you up

If not, if you love been a slave to system, or the supposed freedom why aren't you joining the army yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You hate Liberty? Wow. Maybe you should move to the Russia with your america hating freedom bashing. McCain is a war hero and deserves your respect.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

You hate Liberty? Wow. Maybe you should move to the Russia with your america hating freedom bashing. McCain is a war hero and deserves your respect.

You really cant think for yourself cant you? Why are you here on ATS then John McCain war monger Fanboy?

war hero? oh you mean war criminal, McCain is supported by the oil corporations and the BP

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

i can to thinc for myslef! John McCain is a real american hero who defeated the communism in the vietnam and hippies like you are why we lost the war on trror because you hates the america!

new topics

top topics

join