It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag attack 6/10/11? probably not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I remember watching this simpsons episode a while back and was wondering if the numbers originally used are maybe scrambled up yet. Just any thoughts on this what do you think the chances of false flag on June 10, 2011?

Or the next set of numbers of 10/6/11 or October 6, 2011? Just seems everything is too quiet in the world like the "quiet before the storm."

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i think the chances are zero now, because you have just exposed their plan.. good work buddy..

the nwo better come up with a better plan next time, with such talented code breakers out there..

to be honest mate, the whole Simpsons thing is ridiculous, it is nothing more than a crazy theory, someone posted on the internet that went viral..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Simpson cartoon predicting the future?

uh no.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

I never seen that comparison before, kind of freaky and interesting, but I don't think the Simpsons are being used by any "illuminati" to relay messages of any attacks, but hey you never know still a good find op.The Lone Gunmen clip was also disturbing, but again I find it unlikely to be related to the 9/11 attacks however that was pretty creepy.

Oh and the episode of the Simpsons when Homer goes to N.Y. is absolutley classic, remember when he's driving his car with the boot on it, I was nearly in tears first time I seen that, classic episode.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ok, let me give this my best Homer Simpson Impression......... "DOH!"

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh, for Jesus sake, probably not? Why even mentuion it then.

Get on with your life, and move on to better things!

new topics

top topics

join