1. Because their the first to judge people.
2. Because a lot of wars have been started in the name of religion.
3. Because most ministers or the church fill their pockets with money of their flock and live high on the hog.
4. Because most of the leaders of religion have the worst morals than the people they preach to.
5. Most will support war and capital punishment, yet claim they're pro-life.
6. Religion uses fear to control their followers.
7. If there is one God why is there over 21 different religions?
8. Some of the meanest people I know are faithful church goers.
9. I was once an alter boy and witnessed how priests live better than a lot of their parishioners. Some had vulgar mouths worst than a truck
drivers. (Don't mean to degrade truck drivers
10. Because the bible has some scriptures removed to appease various beliefs.
11. Any religion that kills in the name of God is going against the same commandments they preach about, "I shall not kill."
12. Because some of the stories in the bible are just completely far fetched and ridiculous if you have any kind of logical mind.
13. The Vatican is known to keep secrets hidden from the public in their archives.
14. Because most religions preach like they know what happens after you die.
15. Any religious organization that defends or tries hiding priest that molest children can't be taken seriously as a religious organization that
follow Christs teachings.
16. Because religions can't explain the gap in the bible between the time Jesus was in his teens up until the time before he was crucified.
17. Having been a Catholic, I could never understand how mortal man can have the power to designate who should be designated as a "Saint." (I'm
sure there are a lot of good unknown people who have died that could have been declared "saints."
18. Praying to saints goes against the first commandment.
19. There are a lot more sins that can be added to the 10 commandments that are not included.
I could add more, but this list is getting too long.