It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaeda Video: American Muslims Should Buy Guns, Start Shooting People..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i too have hear dof these terrorist training camps and anti american camps in our homeland...
im sure its very true... and it just comes to the question if these ppl are so bad.. why are they even aloud in the united states?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Gadahn was born Adam Pearlman, the son of musician Phil Pearlman. Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent urologist; and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League.

If you think this clown is a legit muslim
sorry can't help you.
You deserve to have you and your wife and children probed
mightily and with great joy by the real terrorists...
the ones in league with M Chertoff...
The TSA

( they need to justify fondling your childrens' genitals some how )

whats the other ones name again..the one thats been having lunch at the whitehouse everyother week?
oh yeah:

He works for the CIA. He had lunch at the White House. How many more lies with this corrupted government tell to further it's political agenda? Are we stupid? Last years he was Jewish and railing against Islam. He puts on a turban and now says what? Fight and kill? I smell a spoiler in the group. Why don't the US Government just come out and say we are provoking Americans to revolt. That is the TRUTH isn't it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
i too have hear dof these terrorist training camps and anti american camps in our homeland...
im sure its very true... and it just comes to the question if these ppl are so bad.. why are they even aloud in the united states?

simple
there is no law against being AIPAC

<< 1   >>

join