It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anyone ever see fullmetal alchemist brotherhood or read the manga fullmetal alchemist? For some reason to me its eirely simillar to the "truth" in this world, with ishbal being like iraq and Xing being like china. Let me explain some of the things in the manga or in the show which is similar to this world the leaders in Amestris are not human orchestrating attacks on other countries but they arent even the highest they are controlled by an even greater force, its filled with conspiracy if you watch it I bet youll spot some similarities. feel free to post any here

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

yes, and the movie, conquerer of shamballah is even eerier!

i'm glad someone else noticed this, i've seen the whole brotherhood series ( the last part in subtitles ) and i've often wondering if it was divinely inspired and those involved had no clue how close they came hinting at some very real occult phenomena and truth, or if those involved actually DID know and purposely were trying to slip in these things as it is sometimes mentioned to happen in movies and such

all in all though it is the first japanese media i have seen to hide such things within it

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
amestria = america!

i honestly have alot to say on the subject, as an avid anime fan as well as an avid seeker of the arcane knowledge, i'll try to get back to this thread when i have more time and my thoughts are more collected on the subject, i look foward to it

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I was thinking Amestria as being america as well but I also suspect it could be europe

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well there is a similarity to the series and our current world. If there is anything from the show I wish our politicians would get it is the law of equivilant exchange.

Cannot get something for nothing without sacrificing innocent lives en masse for a PH-stone. So that begs the question, is oil our PH-stone???

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It reminds me more of Germans versus Jews.

top topics

join