It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel of Creation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The solar system is intelligent. We are part of the solar system. I think energy is intelligent. There was a plan coded within the energy of the star to create life once it teamed up with water. I don't think life is a random occurrence. Within pre-big-bang energy, there is information that contains the code for life. I think intelligence takes different forms. It's kinda hard to explain right now.

What I am trying to imply is, that potential energy is intelligent. It knows what it's going to do before it becomes kinetic. Given the implication of potential energy as being intelligent, intelligent life form is a reasonable product of a massive release of this energy. I could be way wrong here, it's just a thought.

What I really do know is that all is one, since we are alive, the whole universe is alive. This is why I think the sun is intelligent, because we are intelligent.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

But the sun is the source of the light of men since the sun is the source of men.

But How the experience of the Sun is produced, is nothing like the Experience of the Sun.

But really it goes deeper than that. There is something that created the sun too.

Very True but How the Illusion of the Sun is produced, is far different than you can imagine.
It does Not involve the processes the “Species” imagines, but rather Technologies Involving The SHIN.

Pure life without form probably. Then BANG. The light of the stars is made from the image of the light of life.

Yes there is a Difference between the LIGHT of LIFE and the LIGHT you experience, only in the fact that sub routines have been attached which introduce kinetics.

The LIGHT or LIFE does NOT involve Energy and Energy is the result of programming within a Processing System.

This Drawing is 100% true and Accurate and shows the "Partition Map" of the Soul.
This is Used in the "Processing System" of the Soul.
Some have suggested this is a Mandala, but it Isn’t that at all.

The MAN Child” also referred to as “The SON of MAN” is shown in the Centre.

This Geometry can be found all over the world in Government Buildings, Public Buildings, Palaces, churches, Mosques, Buddhist Temples, Synagogues, Cathedrals, Arcades, and many other buildings in the Form of Floor Mosaics and in Ceiling décor, Walls and Windows.

I do think that in the beginning, there was nothing,

Bingo.... But the Strange thing is that even “Nothing" is "Something" i.e. "Nothing"…. LOL if you understand?

Which is also the foundation of "The Paradox Algorithm" found on the covers of Old bibles and hymn books.

or possibly there was never nothing,

But as I said Nothing is actually Something in a strange way, even if only Conceptual.

just pure life w/o form that was light. If light has nothing to reflect off of, then you can't observe it, so perhaps this is why we can't see the light of life, but its all around us all the time. Idk, I think I'm starting to ramble.

No you are NOT rambling…

Here are a couple of Christian texts…

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 49 Quote;

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it,
and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said,

“If they say to you, “Where did you come from?”

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children, and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

and also from “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 19

19. Jesus said,

“Blessed is he who came into being
before he came into being.
If you become My disciples
and listen to My words,
these stones will minister to you.

For there are five trees for you in Paradise
which remain undisturbed summer and winter
and whose leaves do not fall.

Whoever becomes acquainted with them
will Not experience Death.”

and….

77. Jesus said,

“It is I who Am The Light which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

From Me did The All come forth, and unto Me did The All extend.

Split a piece of wood, and I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you Will Find Me there.”

Note;

and you Will Find Me there.

The Word, "Me" in this sentence refers to the LIGHT.

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Great post.

If you could define the nature of light, how would YOU define it?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Not that I have a huge problem with the Bible... but, it's just a book, written by people who didn't fully comprehend the way the world in which they lived worked. So, unless you've got some air-tight defense for the validity, and authenticity of the Bible (which the world at large would love, I'm sure)... then what makes scripture from the Bible more relevant than the words of the Rig Veda, the Egyptian Book of Coming Forth by Day, the Book of Mormon, or the treatise of Scientology written by L. Ron Hubbard?

The ancient people understood that the sun was important to their well-being: it chased away predators of the night; it made the crops grow; it kept them warm when it got cold; it helped them navigate time and space; and more. But, again, the same leap of faith is required to attribute it to "god". Which god? What evidence supports it being that god? Where is said evidence validated? Why are other "gods" incorrect, etc.

Most importantly, why does it need to be a god? Why can't everyone just see that the sun is what it is: a giant chemical reactor operating of it's own perpetual existence. It does, what it does, because of what it is made out of. Is it so hard to just accept that?

Excellent points you have raised...

I go along with what you have written.

As for why GOD ???

To understand the True Interpretation of the word; GOD in the Collection of Parables, referred to as the bible (incidentally the writings have been corrupted by the Species.) we have to go back to the lost Language called ZIONic. (NOT Hebrew) which is The Language of LIFE referred to in many writings other than the bible (which is the Roman collection of writings and corrupted by the Roman church) as "The True Mind"

ALL the Languages, came from the Language of LIFE through Inspiration of the Mind.

The validity of the bible ???

It exists...

But as to whether the writings are accurate, this is another issue...

I think this may provide the True Answer...

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 39 Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You, however, be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves.”

Guess why the Roman church and all other denominations keep this important Gospel out of the bible???

So I have no time for the roman church created by the “Species”, the Descendants of A’DAM. and The Wicked One. (Cross Breeds)

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The LIGHT (LIFE) is the result of.... The Activity of "The True Mind" as referred to in Ancient Christian Writings.

It's Thresholds are BLACK & WHITE... ("Opposites" of Course)

All Colour is produced from BLACK & WHITE.

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I have arrived at the same conclusion. The way I pictured it, in the beginning there was nothing, or perhaps as you said, there can't be nothing because the concept of nothing is something. I agree. From this realm of infinite possibilities of the nothingness, something was created. In a world of darkness, the only possible manifestation of a something is something that is not dark (light). In a realm where there is nothing, anything that could be created would be the exact opposite of nothing. An inanimate world of darkness with potential becomes a vibrant world of light and kinetics.

Everything is life and light in reference to nothingness.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The components of Darkness (Lacking Hue or as I believe "Contrast") are BLACK & WHITE.
If we mix Black & White we get Gray, which is "darkness" in other words we can neither see the Black or White in the gray.
So if we divide the two components, (Black & White) in the Darkness then LIGHT appears.

Often we refer to colours as Dark or Light i.e. Dark BLUE or Light BLUE etc...

The Forming of LIGHT came from the Darkness...

See The Genesis Ch.1 verse 2 & 3.

There is a small experiment which shows how colours are formed from Black & White.

If you spin the Disc Slowly Clockwise, the area involving the 3 Lines turns BLUE between the Lines.
And if you spin the disc Slowly Anti Clockwise the area between the lines turns RED.

edit on 5-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Awesome posts and I believe I understand much of what you have been bringing up, I too understand and ponder the great importance and significance of stars. All biological life on this planet are pretty much systems that have came about in different formats that can function in unique ways using all known powers of our star; light,heat,color.... As if all life is, all we are and all we can do, is what a star can produce in a certain setting, like light acting through us, the universes desire was to create all that is? And I also would say how strange it is that consciousness can and does exist at all, and that if what we know exists and is possible, the complexities of consciousness and biological systems, memory, imagination, and creation, how can anyone say that more of this and at different scales does not exist... just as there are impulses that drive all living things from a bear to a bug, do microscopic germs and cells not know what to do? do they experience any sort of feeling or do they experience? we know what it is like to be trapped light in our specific form, but what is it like to be the energy that is a star?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join