It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantasmal Killer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

This thing was no shadow. This thing produced some bright colors, golds and yellows, it radiated, and glowed,.
had the shape of a man, and carried a knife that was also putting off energy. According to him it had purpose and he defeated it. He said it felt more like magick than super natural. supra natural if you will.

-Simms

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSimms

o_O If magic was involved it was probably a yeah I best stay off that subject but moving on it is pretty amazing if he defeated it. I'm glad he didn't die by it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

O_O Good choice because anything else would have failed and gotten him killed if it was magic related. Its why I now do what I call will training. But yeah... it was more then likely magic related but what type I don't know.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

we have done some research into it. Looking at and studying the different paths of magick (I use the Arcane spelling because that is what is). I got into some stuff that while reading I realized was a lot deeper than I had originally thought. Spells and incantations, summoning spirits and demons etc. A lot of those rituals require pure linen clothing and ceremonial knife. I stopped looking into it because I really didn't know if I wanted to go any further and risk drawing attention.

If this is a magick based attack, and I'm almost certain it is. Whom ever is doing this is definitely powerful and knows their stuff. However, my friends will power was stronger, so I don't think it will bother us again.

-Simms

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Build on his will power some more. I survived because of mine and only got a small scratch that healed in one day due to it. But yeah..... word of advice. Leave the forbidden "FORBIDDEN!!!!" I know forbidden # >,< Its thusly why I have things trying to kill / maim / mutilate / drag me through my paces. ~Sighs~ You don't want that on your head. But if your friend did something to piss off a god without his knowing o_O Unless you have another god willing to bale your a## out or like me you have Death on your side protecting you ((I have whats known as the three deaths protecting me in real life)) your kind of screwed. ((I also have a god protecting me but thats forbidden knowledge to the highest degree. I'd be killed if I let it out X_X )) So yeah... take care and do your best to stay out of trouble. Above all remain positive and portray that in your will power and tell your friend to do the same.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot there was a no cuss policy lol

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I have a couple of similarities, but nothing on the scale you speak of. I hope your friend is ok, that must have been terrifying for him

I've done Astral Projection since I was 14, the only similarity to me, or my experiences, is the whooshing sound, it is like you are travelling very, very fast, faster than anything I have ever travelled in for sure. It is one of my favourite parts of AP, the feeling is amazing. However, I have never encountered anything like this, and as far as I am aware, it is me who has done the travelling, not the other way round. ie, nothing or no-one has ever come to me in my home this way.

The only other time I have ever heard of physical contact, was an old school friend, was trying to get to sleep one night, he was laying on his stomach and something got onto his back. he said, at first he couldnt move, but eventually, it was so heavy, he couldnt breathe properly, and so he forced himself up, and whatever it was thudded on the floor...but there wass nothing there at all.

Is this the only experience your friend has had like this? Maybe he has noticed other things, and just ignored them or not thought anything of them. An attack like that would lead me down the path that he has ignored warnings maybe? That is just my assumption of course...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OP: Your friend is the target of a psychic attack. Alot seem to be going around and to be honest the amatures give us pros a real bad name. Alot of strange stuff going around... we're like wraith, be careful of what you observe because in some cases we can bend what you see as reality at our very will..

Who'd the guy tick off? What political side is he one. Has he been studying a specific group of people or been outspoken against a specific group?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
It sounds like a classic hypnopompic halucination - otherwise known as Night Terrors.

I used to suffer from these regularly. They can be caused by stress and if your friend is working two jobs I imagine that could be quite stressful.

Tell him to go see a doctor for advice/medication to reduce his stress levels.

not saying your wrong but i have experienced night terrors as a child but never anything as vivid as this however i do not rule out that the stress of 2 jobs might have something to do with it, is this the first experience?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seveen

As far as him ticking anyone off we can not say for sure. He is definitely not the type of individual to just provoke any sort of negative response from any one. He is pretty easy going and well liked. We have been friends for 17 years, ever since high school. I know this person very well.

He did find out recently ( in the past three years ) that his Grandfather was a 33rd degree Mason ( Scottish Rite), and that my Grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason. He has done a bit of research into that. The only other thing that I can think of is, he started doing a bunch of research on ancient texts, mostly The Corpus Hermetica.

I would be most appreciative if there is any kind of info you could share with us. I have always thought this was some sort of arcane magick or astral projection.

Thanks
-Simms

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Spirits, Djinn, Fae, Elementals, Ghosts,

Who knows the origin of paranormal phenomena, but from my direct experience, I can tell you that when our perception of this world overlaps with the layers of another it can be extraordinarily frightening.

I have no doubt that when people wake up and 'see things' that it is actually happening.

I give no credence to the hypnagogic theories what so ever.

We live in a infinite universe with endless possibility, no doubt your friend has allowed this to happen in one way or another, you would be surprised how powerful a word is when a person says "Show yourself" consider the meaning of that 'spell' or 'invitation'.

These creatures are hardly the product of anyones imagination and they have been around since the time before time, evidence of such has been recorded in cave paintings, stone carvings and ancient manuscripts.

We have always interacted with the paranormal entities of what shaman call "The Otherworld.

Time to get used to it instead of trying to explain it away.

-GM

edit on 25-7-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

We are both pretty " aware " when comes to things like that. Yes, This was the first experience he has had of this sort. I have to tell you that where we live is sort of a cross-section of spirituality. I mean that because on frequent enough occasions we and others have had experiences that can only be explained as supra-natural. I gotta go right now but I finishing explaining later.

-Simms

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I get what you are saying, I have lived in a couple of places where there is a lot of strange activity affecting more than one person.

I'll check back laters

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

I have had several unexplained events happen in my life, although I have never seen a physical manifestation of a ghost in human form, I have seen/felt/heard many other things.
Just weeks prior to my friends encounter, he had another encounter, but this one is more like the ones I am familiar with. I was sleeping in my room, my friend "Paul" was watching tv in the living room with my roommate. "Paul" says he saw mw get up, walk through the hall and go into the bathroom. He thought it was strange because I had just went to bed. He got up to check...door to my room was still closed and the bathroom door was wide open, no one in it. He claims that was the first time he had actually witnessed a ghost. I honestly do not think these two events are connected. Whatever came after him has a more human "stench" if you will.
I myself and other friends have all had different encounters at my place. Here are a few of the more notable ones.

The first real encounter I had here. I was playing halo late one night, by myself, At the time, the way the house was set up I could see into my bed room from there. There was a standing fan in my room, this thing is bright white, easy to see in my room with the ambient light from the tv. I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, that's what drew my attention, so I looked over toward my room. I noticed that my fan was increasingly becoming harder to see, I wasn't sure what i was looking at so I kept watching as my room filled with this swirling, inky blackness. It really freaked me out. I spent two nights at my brothers house after that. Needles to say, there have been many encounters but nothing like this one. We are aware of things unseen and realize there are worlds going on around us that we can not fathom, what I am wondering is by what means are these things able to lay physical cause in our world and what can we do to protect ourselves.

-Simms

top topics

<< 1   >>

join