It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaMark DeGekko - The Disco Lizard Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A friend of mine caught this little guy on camera in his yard and asked me to put some music to it... They reason they 'dance' like this is to camouflage themselves to look like a leaf 'dancing' in the breeze.

The music is a blues song of mine that was remixed into a disco tune. LOL Enjoy!

Dancing Lizard Video

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Damn that lizard can dance!..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's really cool. Where was this shot? I'd love to see creatures like that out in my back yard. And you say that's your music? Very cool, I enjoyed it very much, thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks! We're in Southern New Mexico.

I wrote the song as a blues number. Here's a PODcast of it on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Member True American graciously provided the music.
Good Times.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I like the original version too. Thanks for sending the link. I am also a musician and I have multitrack equipment but I haven't recorded in some time. I've played guitar and sang for over 35 years and since I started playing the cello 2 years ago I've rarely picked up the guitar. I started playing the cello to add to my original songs but quickly started learning only cello music, particularly Bach's 6 cello suites. I have yet to get back to my original goal of adding it to my originals. I think I will buy a loop station at some point so I can learn to jam on the thing and then maybe I will start using it like I first imagined.

new topics

top topics

join