It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthworn plague sweeps Cincinnati and surrounding areas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Earthworm doom??

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Earthworm plague sweeps Cincinnati
Recent heavy rains and the mating season thought to be the causes of the worm deaths in the Ohio Tri-State

People across the Tri-State awoke to an unusual sight Thursday — thousands of earthworms lying dead on sidewalks and porches.

WLWT was first alerted to the issue by Rick in West Chester...........

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I want some spaghetti now!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Earthworm doom??

Nature does normal nature type things like this.
Its called NATURE.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Gosh, I didn't expect to read that they were all DEAD!
I would think that is a little more than unusual.
Poor little things.... I always rescue them when I see them out on the sidewalks after a rain.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wonder (if we just wait patiently) if we'll discover a different reason behind the deaths of all these EARTH worms...

Well, it is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anyone notice that before the Japan earthquake there were all these species dying and then it sorta stopped, now there are species dying again? will there be another huge event like that of Japan?

Or I wasn't really paying attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure these worms just knew about 2012 and figured they would commit suicide before having to deal with the END OF THE WORLD. Their plan was also to kill a few humans while they did it. Worms are slippery guys when you start walking on a bunch of them. Probably figured it would be hilarious to see a bunch of humans slipping around on dead worm bodies. Only they didn't see it because they were all dead.... yea worms aren't the smartest creatures around.

Or, maybe they got raptured. Camping was right, there was a rapture coming, but it wasn't for humans it was for WORMS. They are in a better place now, don't feel bad for them.

Most likely scenario yet, is that the extra gravity from Nibiru pulled them out of the ground and flung them all over the place. While not effecting anything else at all.

Haha just joking.
edit on 3-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Is it possible that the recent tornado's had anything to do with this? I'm not from the States so maybe be out with my geographical knowledge of the area, but is it possible that these earthworms got pulled up into a tornado and then dumped later in that location? Just a thought to add to the pot.

new topics

top topics

join