It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely important!!! Must read if you intend to survive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When zombies take over the world!

Print me

i7.photobucket.com...

keep with you all times and determine your particular flavor of zombie before you attempt to run, fight, or simply put your head between your legs and kiss your @$$ goodbye!!

Your welcome in advance for forwarding this information...

If you survive, look for me... I'll be the guy killing zombies for hire!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This reminds me of a debate that me and some of my Special Effects friends get into from time to time.

Jason Vorhees: Zombie or Not a Zombie.

This debate has gotten extreamly heated amongst my friends and I on more than one instance. My opinion is he is a zombie, just a smart slow one. He is the dead walking with an unquenchable desire for revenge. He can be shot stabbled blown up frozen and... drowned, but he still comes at you.

so, what are your thoughts? Zombie or Not a Zombie?

Interceptor
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheInterceptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Fun find but I was shooting for the
teriyaki zombies
I didn't see them on the list.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Did you make that? If so good work... if not who did?

Anyway's I will be on the look out for ya when zombies take over the world!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

If he is not a Zombie, I think we can make him the exception. He is not a ghost, he is a dead person that came back to life, Zombie. But then again, wasn't he a kid when he drowned? how did an undead kid grow to an adult? an elemental manifestation?

Still I think I agree with you, he is a Zombie.

ETA: My favorite Zombie of all time is Eddie Hands Down, one of my all time favorite bands Iron Maiden too!
edit on 3-6-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

I agree it is a tough one but i have the same reasoning. He was once alive, now is dead but still walking, he is a zombie. sure he grows old.. to a point i guess. zombies have progressed to do different things. hell, i have seen a zombie fight a shark!

interceptor

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Not entirely sure that Eddie is a zombie....Cybernetically enhanced and revived maybe...but not sure about a zombie....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

I must find this jerky, I've got energy drinks, weapons of zombie defense, and food... I need this jerky!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Here's the link www.thinkgeek.com... h&t=zombie%20jerky
I love thinkgeek...they have lots of bacon flavored items too. I'm thinking of getting the bacon flavored toothpaste for my bob
edit on 3-6-2011 by kittendaydreamer because: added link

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uptheirons!

From WIkipedia, you are right, but so am I lol

Eddie the Head

He's been depicted more as a zombie than anything else

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

Think geek rocks, that's where my girl got me the butterfly pen and iPhone magnets for tge fridge!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Regardless of the flavor of zombie...any kind of zombie contagion (and that is the common thread, that the condition is contagious) has only one defense....

DISTANCE

Forget about the movies of guys slicing off heads, etc. Would you really want to take a chance at getting some of that diseased blood in your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc.?

No, the survivors will be the ones who RAN LIKE HELL...even from ONE zombie. As for shooting them in the head....if they respond to stimuli like sound...then you are royally screwed, as you just rang the dinner bell.

Forget fighting, just GET AWAY.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I've got three words for that...

B o r i n g ! ! !

A little gas mask action or motor cycle helmet and your in zombie killing mode!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Fine, I'll be bored...and you'll be a zombie...while I'm alive and getting the heck away from you.

Have you ever fought long term in a gas mask? Heck, try even a high quality paintball mask for a bit, and I don't think you'd find it that practical.

Would you get in a sword fight with an AIDS patient? Basically the same thing...
edit on 10-6-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

First of all... I have fought long term in a paintball mask? people actually do that all the time... Its called paintballing. Second, the military, police, and firefighters do lots of things for long periods of time with gas masks on? So it's actually quite plausible.

Third, there are light weight alternatives.

-A handkerchief over the mouth, goggles, and a flap hat over the ears.

-Riot face shields

Etc...

And I'm not saying you stay and fight every zombie, but running won't always be an option! I'll be battle hardened and ready to fight, and when I see you cornered and surrounded by brain eater... I'll come save your ass!
that's just the kind of zombie slayer I'm gonna be! I'll slay for pay, I'll slay for fun, and I'll slay for the people! this ats post has been approved by me!

Finally, I'm gonna go out on a long shot here, but are you one of those guys that instead of hoping to win that new car on mcdonalds monopoly, your busy just complaining about the taxes you'd have to pay on the car you didn't win. Lol
edit on 12-6-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by sparda4355 because: Fixing stuff

top topics

join