June 14th 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
Well i guess we will see, but i truly wish i knew why my friend thinks this is the date...

not of a rapture or the end....but the beginng of the end.

I do not expect much from this thread...but it would be interesting to see if any others have come to that conclusion.

Harold Camping...well not many bible punchers believe in rapture and the ones who actually read the bible know that know man knows the date of the end....

So never mind bashing....just looking to see if there is any other talk of this date.

Thanks

Ummmmmmm if you are wondering what he frickin thinks............ask him. yo..........

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I put in June 14,2011 and I came up with a post that I can't find. I got link from the thread; ampedstatus.org...
I think this what you are talking about it is not a religous conspiracy more of a political one. What was the name of that post? I feel like I have lost my mind because I was just reading that post.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Probably was deleted as it is against the TOS of ATS to post such threads.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Nevertheless, I believe that is probably the event they were referring to.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I dont see anything wrong with it if they are trying to fight for the people. After all we are all asking for change so isn't time we do something about it. That is too bad that it was taking done because that might been the most productive thread out there! The problem with removing posts like that is how does anyone ever make a difference and get the word out about trying to changes things.
VERY strange society we live in.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
For my that days are very dangerous time for bigger earthquakes or volcano eruptions ..

You can read here my thread ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope I'm very wrong ..

Peace to all..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Maybe so. I think it's a fine line to post it for information versus posting to try to rally people to a cause. ATS could be held liable if something were to occur. It's a CYA (cover your arse) type of thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Tuesday June 14, 2011...what is happening...I know of 3 events and they are:

(1) It is flag day in the United States

(2) On the Jewish calendar it is the end of (Shavuot) ...Fullfillment Days

(3) It is elephant awareness week...June 8th thru June 14, 2011

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
you may want to have a look at what this guy thinks, ive only just stumbled across these myself.

and this

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I wonder if they are thinking that if people go these protests police might be forewarned and may be waiting? Hmm this just bothers me.
Something does not feel right about this...

a note about religious predictions:

There are so many dates that are set for certian things are people really looking for an end? Why are there so many end dates anymore?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yada, yada, yada, and than on June 14th nothing happened. How many times are we going to get these doom day predicitions?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
There is this website with some good information

It does mention June 14th as a main date.

www.dec21.org...

www.dec21.org

Here's the specific page in the site

June 14th
edit on 3-6-2011 by SadButTrue because: added link

I think you just disproved what the OP said in a single post. Good for you!
Lol the date you post is June 14, 2012, not 2011.

to the OP, you should really ask why your friend thinks this stuff. Not that I think he's wrong, per say, but rather you should just make sure he's not gone completely crazy and started eating his kids.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

But.. OP.. The Tribulation hasn't started yet, nor the peace treaty between Israel and the Middle Eastern countries. The Tribulation comes first before the Great Tribulation.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I have asked him how he has come up with this, and all he said is that i will not find it on any web site. He will not tell me how....

So just really curious is all. Its like when someone says they have a secret and cant tell you

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I think your friend is correct; something major will happen...but he's off by a day...because on the 13th the Canucks will be hoisting the Stanley Cup over their heads!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Let's break down the meaning of the date 06/14/2011

The Month, June, the number 6 represents the "Family" or the "heart of the matter". It is typically associated with all things nurturing! (I am speaking Universally, not on individual terms)

The Day, 14, is the number 5 and it represents "Death and Freedom" and is termed as being associated with "change and disruption".

The Year, 2011, is a Universal # 4 it is "Work and Foundation", it represents the "base of the matter" and if it is nurtured it will stand, but if it is not, well...

By combining the Month & Day, which creates the energy of the number 11. This means "illumination" "center stage" and is termed "at the forefront". It is a number that represents Angelic Messages!

Adding to this 11 with the 4 Universal Year and we go back to the number 6, "Family and Nurturing" or ..."the heart of the matter".

What is the heart of the matter? Or better yet, where is the "heart" of the matter? Could it be in the center or "center stage" of the "foundation"? What does it bring? It brings one or two things, or both, it brings in the # 5 which is "Death and Freedom", perhaps it brings Freedom through Death, or perhaps the greatest freedom for the Soul trapped in the physical is through Death.

I still think that all of this should be considered on the Universal Scale and not take anything of the sorts as an individual! I am serious!

Maybe it is the New Madrid? It is in the center of the Country, it could tear across the actual foundation, and it could spread death but create Freedom!

I tend to believe the "heart of the Matter" is the bible belt, the fruited plains, and the mighty Mississippi! Of course I am not a political person so if one were to consider that avenue then perhaps there will simply be a protest that day!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

The only thing!? Duke is gonna go down in history. Even god has a part in his release!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If you are a Bible thumper, then you will have to believe that the "last days" all began the day that Jesus ascended into heaven. The disciples believed that Jesus return was to be very soon. His ministry lasted 3 years, and then the tribulation of 7 years and then his return. That adds up to 10 years. Jesus told his disciples that some of them standing beside him would not die, but would see his return in his kingdom.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

If you are a Bible thumper, then you will have to believe that the "last days" all began the day that Jesus ascended into heaven. The disciples believed that Jesus return was to be very soon. His ministry lasted 3 years, and then the tribulation of 7 years and then his return. That adds up to 10 years. Jesus told his disciples that some of them standing beside him would not die, but would see his return in his kingdom.

No. A "Bible Thumper" like myself would not get their theology from evilbible.org.

Who's wristwatch was counting the "last days"? God's or man's? Since God made the declaration I will take it that God was using HIS wristwatch. Just like God said in the garden to Adam. "In the DAY that you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thou shalt surely die..."

God's "days" are 1,000 human years. God is an eternal deity. 1,000 years to God is just a "day" to the Eternal One. What's 1,000 human years when you are outside the space-time dimension, hell, what is 10,000 years when you are outside the space-time dimension? What's 1,000,000 years when you CREATED the space-time dimension with a single spoken sentence, "Let there be!"?

Secondly, the Tribulation didn't last 7 years. Christ said "when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel stand in the Holy Place...." that would only be the mid-point of the Tribulation. And did you notice that? Christ gave an insight into nationwide coverage on CNN in the future. He said "When YOU SEE.." No Jew in Christ's day could "SEE" this happen in the Holy of Holies of the temple. In fact, only one man, (High Priest), on one day of the year, (Day of Atonement), and after great ritual preparation could enter the Holy of Holies. But Christ said "When YOU SEE..." meaning there would be a camera broadcasting the man of sin sit in the holy og holies and declare himself to be God so all could "SEE" this take place.... then run from the city because sudden destruction would be coming on Jerusalem.

And lastly, precision is the key to reading the Bible. Jesus said there would be some who would not taste death before they "SAW" Jesus coming in the kingdom. John "SAW" it in a vision sitting on an island called Patmos in 95 AD, just before he wrote the book of Revelation. Jesus did NOT say He would come in His kingdom before all the apostles were dead. Jesus said not all His apostles would die before they SAW Him coming in His kingdom.

Your scholarship is piss-poor. Don't get theology from pathetic sites such as evilbible.org and you won't make these mistakes in the future. Take care.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When you hear of ANY prediction which includes the word "god" in it, or is inspired by "god", you can be 100% POSITIVE that it is NONSENSE.

100% NONSENSE.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

has anybody heard anything significant about the date June 14th 2011?

Yes.

It is my wife's birthday, and if I don't do something significant about it, something significant will happen to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join