It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: Poor jobs numbers ‘bumps on the road to recovery’ - lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I knew they were going to put a positive spin on the numbers. Is anyone still eating up this BS? The truth is you can't change the facts on the ground and they are not good at all. When gas rose to over $4.00 a gallon I had a strong feeling whatever was left of our weak economy was going to go off a cliff and I think we're getting close now unfortunately. I think this could be the beginning of the end for us, at least in a financial sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yeah lol, how long will the rich ones trick the rest of the working naive people to believe that we are okey, just wait.

lol

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I personaly think that more people now a days (especialy the youth) already realise its bs. It seems to have really got to the point where this country is going to stick to its aggendas no matter what the people say.

Its happening again. Transition of life and how it changed after the Great Depression is about to repeat itself. It WAS bound to happen. Money always eventualy breaks its own system. We just happen to be alive to see it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

This proves we are truely on our way to recovery.......

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Bumps in the road to recovery? They are flippin' sinkholes! I can't believe that people keep buying into this Administration. Even Bush was not this incompetent. This guy is leading us on the road to ruin. I have my doubts that even if we elected the best President of all time, that he/she would be able to get us out of this mess after this buffoon.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Isent hope and change great. We should do another stimules to get us out of this bumpy road. 3 Trillion should do it for shovel ready jobs.
edit on 3-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We should give the wealthy more tax cuts so they can create 5 more jobs.

1 billion equals 1/2 a job.

God bless trickle down...thank you lord for the bush tax cuts.

Exploding employment at the cost of insane debt.

Go USA!!!

/end sarcasm.

Record corporate profits...NO JOBS. You blame the government but not the private sector?

Obama gave you extended tax cuts yet the private sector didn't come through.

So now what?

MORE TAX CUTS???

come on.
edit on 3-6-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You forget that Obama is tied into the corporations just like Bush so to me it's 2 sides of the same coin and one enables the other. It's really not about the party affiliation, I wish it were that simple but it's not.

new topics

top topics

join