It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The language of Synchronicity, and a Bush/Kerry case study.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello all,
I like to study energy flow. I like to watch "coincidences", and find the patterns that are taking place. It's how I make my predictions of future events. Sound strange, or out there? Maybe, but it is how religion was started. Before there were Gods or religion etc., there was the study of nature, and our surroundings. Trying to figure out what all of these strange occurances meant. Or what is God trying to tell us, from this. Why did God allow this to happen etc.. What I find interesting, is all of the similarities there are between Bush and Kerry. I know some of you may not like me saying so, but it's a reality wheither we choose to accept it or not.

Last week durring his DNC speech, Kerry screwed up. He said we were going to double the size of the special forces, to perform terrorist attacks. Just a coincidence right? Well now a week later, Bush makes a VERY similar mistake. In fact, they were both talking about the exact same topic, and screwed up in the exact same way. Both making it sound like the US is going to attack the US. It's reality, wheither we like it or not.

They both were talking about protecting America from terrorists, and they both slipped in the process. Making it sound like the US was going to attack the US. Bush and Kerry are both Bonesman. Bush is pro Israel, and I have no reason to assume Kerry isn't. He is Jewish, as well as his wife. Both Kerry and Bush had a nasty spill riding a bike. Both have been reoprted a few times to engage in foul language. Which means they Both have bad tempers. Which also means that they both, either don't care that people hear it and know about it. Or they are lacking in the self control to only use it in "appropriate situations" like in private. Both are very well off financially. Both would stay in Iraq if president. Both are accident prone, etc. etc. etc..

As much as the Democrats want to portray Kerry as "other than Bush", it is a very hard sell IMO. I stand by my opinion that he is Bush lite. Kind of like Coke's half the sugar pop C2. Yeah it has a different name, and it has half the sugar. But I can guarentee, Coke made it taste as much like the real Coke as possible. I.E. it's the same taste, in this instance the same outcome with very little varience. It's just the re-formulated, same ole song and dance with these two parties. I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear the "Ok this time we'll, and you guys do this. That'll distract 'em." conversations.

Why am I so convinced? My spirituality, and being able to read signs. All of these common "coincidences", are happening between Bush and Kerry for a reason. The reason is to show as much of the population as possible, that these two men will be the same outcome. If we vote for either one, we will get the same results. I wish I believed differently, because I would really like to see a change for the better in this country. I am serious when I say I wish I could vote for Kerry. I just can't ignore the signs that are abundant going on between these two men. If you don't believe in signs, consider this. A coincidence by definition is an accidental and remarkable occurrence of events, ideas, etc. at the same time, in a way that suggests a casual relationship. IMO I think the word coincidence is used way too much, as to write something off. Especially if the outcome effects a person negatively. For instance is Kerry messes up, it's a coincidence. If Bush messes up it's a major problem.

I think if we all were honest with ourselves, we would see the big picture. Not be automatically prejudiced in our use of words and views. The reality is, even if they all are "just coincidences", coincidences are significant. The reason they are considered coincidences, is because coincidences are rare. That's what makes them so remarkable. I wish there were a shift in consciousness, to where we all would realize and acknowledge this point. If it is remarkable enough to write a thread about it, or read a thread about it, or respond to the thread about it, etc.. Then it's remarkable, maybe some more than others, but remarkable. My point is, that it isn't "just a coincidence" to be written off. No matter who's side of the fence it occurs on. We need to view these occurances without prejudice. These coincidences are a form of language called signs. These are communications with us, to guide us and open our eyes to reality. Yet we chose to ignore, and chose not to partake in this relationship. Wheither you want to call it God, or whatever is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you see it is happening, and know this communication exists for all of us. Life truely is all about balance in all things, and death of ego IMO.

Sorry I took so long to introduce myself to you all, I love the site,
Tom Sawyer

P.S. I have many examples I would love to share with you all, of how this syncronicity of signs has affected my life. If you have any stories of how these kinds of signs have affected your life. PLEASE feel free to share them here. I love leaning about this language and how to interpret it, from others peoples experiences.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Come on people, am I that far out there? Does anyone else read signs like this? How about this picture, is this a sign?

story.news.yahoo.com.../040802/480/whre10408021640

Notice it is the presidential flag in front of Bush. The arrows on the flag seem to be going right through his heart region. Is this a sign? There have been several predictions made that Bush will be killed. Some even say at the Republican convention. Isn't it strange that this picture would come out right now, with all of the rumors abound? What are the chances of this picture being taken at this point in time. At the exact angle needed, for it to appear as if the arrows are going through his heart. The chances of this exact photo being published. Does the fact that it's the presidential flag, possibly mean it will happen at the convention to be the Republican candidate for president?

I'm not saying it is going to happen for sure, I am not God. I also don't believe that anything is set in stone. IMO for anything to be set in stone, free will could not exist. But when "coincidences" like this take place. I wouldn't exactly say that it's a good omen. These are the kinds of signs I am talking about. They don't stop, there is a synchronicity to them. To quote The Fixx, "one thing leads to another". Time will tell obviously if it is. If I were Bush though, I would definately heed it as a warning shot from above.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting reads..........

I read bible code that predicated he would be assassinated... and I believe both parties are one in the same, both designed to drive a wedge between Americans, partisanship is part of their agenda...

This whole synchronicity thing is too weird.........We'll wait and see, and again what a great read... i'm totally interested in this now.. I wish I could see this in my life but I haven't looked close enough...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
TrueLies,
Thnk you for your response. I was starting to feel like I was an alien, speaking an unknown language here. Let me give you an example from my own life how synchronicity has worked for me. I have posted this example before on ATS, on the Who believes in God thread. So if you have seen it already, I appologize. I thought it was worth telling again, because it is a really good example to deminstrate Synchronicities flow. I'm hoping it will help others recoginze the pattern in their own lives.

I was trying to find a highlight reel of Barry Sanders. I looked everywhere, and couldn't find a thing. Then one day I found one on Ebay, so I watched it. The price went up to around $70 at the close. I deliberated for a long time about it, because I had a very hard time justifying that much money for a video. On the other hand, I didn't know if I would ever see one again. So I felt it was for me, and bought it.

After I received it, my wife and I watched it. Afterwards, I told her "man I wish I could get a copy of this to Quentin Griffin." I lived in Oklahoma for 8 years, and Oklahoma football is a religion there. Quentin Griffin played for OU when they won the national championship. Then he was drafted by the Denver Broncos that Spring. Quentin is about the same size as Barry Sanders, so I thought it would be good for him to watch how someone of his size adapted to NFL play.

Then our TV broke, and wasn't fixable because of the age and availability of parts for it. So we went to Best Buy to get a new one. We were standing there looking at TVs, and my wife turns to me and says "hey Dan, that's Quentin Griffin." I look over, and there's Quentin with his mom looking at TVs. So I went over to them and introduced myself. I told him I watched him all through college, and had lived in Oklahoma. I went on to tell him, that I had just gotten done watching a Barry Sanders video the other night, and that I couldn't wait to see him get out on the field and do his thing.

He looked at me shocked/excited, and said you have a Barry Sanders highlight reel? Where did you find it? So I told him the story I told you. He said "man I have been looking for one of those everywhere, I even looked on Ebay and couldn't find one!" So I offered to get him a copy, if he could give me his phone number to get in touch. So he gave me his phone number.

I made a copy for him, and then set up a time and place to meet with him for a drink. We met at a restraunt, sat down and just started talking. I had an overwhelming feeling again, about something I didn't even want to dare say. This was going out on a limb even for me. I told him that I don't usually tell people stuff like this, but I have a very strong feeling that you are going to get your chance alot sooner then you think.

He asked me why, and I told him that Clinton Portis was getting a big ego, and I felt God would try to humble him. When we were getting ready to leave, he asked me again about him getting his chance before he anticipated. I told him, yes I think you need to be ready to go at any time.

Around the thrid or fourth game into the season. Clinton Portis was hurt on a play, so the Broncos put in Mike Anderson. Then Mike Anderson was injured, and you know what happened. Quentin Griffin had his NFL debut. Later in the season, Clinton came back after healing from his injury. They were playing the Chiefs, and at the end of the game Clinton Portis put on a championship belt to declair he was best running back in the NFL. I told my wife here we go again.

Then Clinton gets hurt again. So Quentin got his first full game against the Indianapolis Colts. He tore them apart, and single handedly saved the Broncos play-off hopes. Just about every report after the game had some analyst saying things like "the only person I have seen run like that was Barry Sanders." I told my wife after that, Clinton Portis better mind his p's and q's, or Quentin is going to have his job. I also told her if Clinton tries to get a new contract before his old one expires, that I bet the Broncos will get rid of him. Clinton wanted more money at the end of the season, and the Broncos traded him.

I look forward to reading anyone elses experiences they would like to share. I am willing to bet if you look hard enough, you will be able to see how this is happening in your lifes as well. What's fun is once you recognize it, you can try to figure out what it means. I have gotten better at it through time, as it was a learning process for myself.

Tom S.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You brought up some interesting things that I'll have to think about.

However, I really do believe that these two people are VERY different
at the core. Kerry's religion is Kerry. G.W. is a fundamentalist Christian.

Skerry Terry Kerry isn't fit to shine bowling balls, let alone be first lady.
Laura Bush is class itself. The men have VERY different wives.

Honestly, I don't like either G.W. or Kerry. BUT ... G.W. is American
and Kerry is (his word) an 'internationalist'. I want an American
president, not one who bows to the UN.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I read bible code that predicated he would be assassinated

What else did the Bible Code have to say about G.W.? Did it say
anything about reelection? Did it say anything about Hillary or
Guiliani? Do you remember?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Those recounts of your experiences are very interesting, i would love to read more.

Upon reading these stories, i've decided to look more. I've always noticed the odd happenings.. You mean to do something, something else happens, and suddenly you do the original something because something wierd happens. It's all a very interesting prospect.

This could very well help me in my religious practices as well (im a buddhist) in observing from an "empty" perspective.. A very nice topic to meditate upon, I thank you very much.

Any more recounts that you have i would be very interested in reading. It would be nice to speak with you as well, as we seem to share many of the same ideas.. You can email me if you want or get me on AIM@ ixt..

Once again, I thank you for opening my eyes just a little wider to whats going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Intrigue,

Thank you for your response. I appologize for not getting back to you sooner. I don't know how I missed your post! I looked to see when you posted it, but it is saying June 8th, 2004. I know that's impossible, 1) June 8th was my birthday, and 2) I posted this origionally some time after June 8th. So just some more weird stuff to chalk up to hmmmmmm. ;-) I will try to e-mail you if you like. Or we could keep talking about it on here, to open some more eyes in the process.

So here is a fresh story of synchronicity for you all. I hope you enjoy it, and that you start to consider the possibilities. To not consider possibilities, is to be prejudiced against them. To be prejudiced, is the same as being brainwashed. I don't care if most everyone on this board thinks I'm insane. I will continue to try and help as much as I can. So we all can see these kinds of things going on in your lives. Deny Ignorance.

I have been experiencing 11:11's on digital clocks etc. among other things for awhile now. This is my take on it. It is part of the spiritual awakening. Before there was religion, and God etc.. Ancient people used to study nature and everything else around them. They would try to connect the cause and effect. This is what brought about the creation or belief in God. In our modern society, we have become so skeptical about everything. That we write all of these oddities off as coincidences.

My belief about what is going on, is that we are being awakened to the presence of a higher power. I have read the links provided here, and I am in complete agreement. We are being brought back to our origional way of experiencing life. Rather then writing everything off as coincidence, we are learning that they aren't coincidence at all. 11:11 on a clock is a small step to make us more aware. From my experience with this, it is only the beginning. It is going to get very freaky for alot of people. Some people may not even be able to handle it, as it will be too overwhelming or unreal for them to accept.

I believe we are in an 8 year cycle of awakenment. I also believe that it coresponds with the Venus transit that took place in June. It starts out slow and easy, like with 11:11 on a digital clock. It is to open our minds to the possibility, that it isn't coincidence at all. Once you can accept that it is beyond chance, and probably not a coincidence. We open to the possibility, that maybe other things we concidered as coincidence in the past may not be a coincidence either. You start to recognize the patterns more and more. To where you get to the point, that you realize that there may be no such thing as a coincidence at all. That is the awakening IMO. Realizing that everything isn't just random chance, but planned and orchestrated by something greater then ourselves. This is what I have refered to in the past on here, as synchronicity.

In my life, this is the norm anymore. I had some synchronicity yesterday to share with you. Barry Sanders and John Elway were both inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame yesterday. John Elway is considered by alot of people, to be the best quarterback to ever play football. Some would even say the best player ever. Barry Sanders is considered by alot of people, to be the best running back to ever play football. Barry Sanders dad is alot like my dad, so this whole synchronicity thing meant ALOT to me personally. When Barry's dad introduced him to the croud, he said "and now the third best running back to ever play football". Making the distinction, that he didn't believe Barry was the best running back ever, much less the best overall playe, to ever play the game. Barry and his dad have always had a less then perfect realtionship. For example, Barry's dad wanted him to play college ball at Oklahoma University. Barry chose to play for Oklahoma State University, which just so happens to be Oklahoma Universities biggest rival. Just sufice it to say, they don't exactly see eye to eye.

John Elway was always very close with his father. His dad was a coach, and even coached John throughout his career off and on. John's dad Jack Elway passed away a few years back, along with his twin sister. Yesterday was very emotional for John, because he wished his dad and sister could have been there, to see him honored the way he was. John was introduced last. Being the class guy that he is, and hearing what Barry's dad had said about him. John played Barry's dad in a sense. In his speach, he said to Barry. "Your dad may not want to say it, but I'll say it. You were the best football player to EVER play the game." Not best running back to ever play, the best player to ever play.

Barry Sanders is a very soft spoken person. The announcers even mentioned after his speach, that he is probably the most humble player to ever play in the NFL. Not bad considering this. John Elway who many people consider the best ever, said himself that Barry was the best ever. I watched Barry Sanders highlight video again last night. I noticed that they brought up a scripture, that basically said. The humble will be exaulted above all, or something to that effect. It came true many years later. Not by Barry's dad, but by John Elway. What better endorsement, then to have John Elway say you are the best ever?

What I found interesting, was the fact that you have the best ever at their positions being inducted on the same day. One who had a great relationship with his father, the other not so good. John who had a great relationship with his father, but his father un-able to attend. Barry with a bad relationship with his father, and he was able to attend. There is little doubt in my mind, that this occured to John Elway. I would be willing to bet John saw the irony. Wishing his dad could be there to see his induction, knowing how proud he would have been etc.. Then seeing Barry's dad, the father of the best ever to play the game. Yet he didn't give Barry any recognition. I think John realized this. So he honored Barry in his speach, the way he knew his father would have done for him had he been there. It was one of the most beautiful acts of selflessness I have ever witnessed.

Want some more synchronicity? Barry Sanders when he was drafted into the NFL was drafted by the Detroit Lions. He replaced a guy named Billy Sims. Billy Sims played football at Oklahoma University, where Barry's father wanted him to play college ball. Barry Sanders and Billy Sims have the same initials. They both played college ball in Oklahoma.They both wore the number 20. They both played for Detroit in the NFL. They both won the Heisman trophy in college. They both were rookie of the year in the NFL, and they both broke the rookie rushing record in the NFL.

Want a future synchronicity prediction? I can't give you one, because of the new guidlines on ATS about posting predictions. So let's call this a friendly wager with you all. Keep an eye out for a guy named Quentin Griffin, who now plays running back for the Denver Broncos. He has all the potential to be the next Barry Sanders. I would even be willing to bet if he minds his P's and Q's. He will be the next Barry Sanders in the NFL. He is just as humble as Barry, and yes I know him personally to be able to say it as fact. He is the same size and build as Barry. He played football at Oklahoma University, where Barry's dad wanted him to attend. Barry Sanders is who he looks up to, and wants to emulate. The higher power has blessed this guy, and he will continue to be blessed as long as he keeps his head on straight. I.E. doesn't grow an ego.

I feel comfortable in making this friendly bet, because of synchronicity. I bought a Barry Sanders highlight reel on Ebay. Then after watching it, said I wanted to get a copy to Quentin. Our TV broke, and was un-repairable. Taking me to Best Buy, where I "ran into" Quentin Griffin. I told him I had just watched a Barry Sanders highlight reel, and that I couldn't wait to see him play for the Broncos. He said he had been looking for a Barry Sanders highlight reel for awhile, but was unable to locate one. So I made a copy for him, and met him at a restraunt to give it to him. Then I had a strong feeling, he was going to be playing sooner then he estimated. (He was third on the depth chart at the time.) So I told him about my feeling. I told him, I thought Clinton Portis, (the current running back at the time) was going to get be humbled because his ego was out of control. Around three games into the season, Clintin Portis was injured. In the same game, Mike Anderson (the back up running back) was also injured. So Quentin played his first game very early in the season.

Portis came back from his injury. Then after the Chiefs game, put on a championship belt to state has was the best running back in the NFL. Sure enough the next game, Clintin was injured again. So Quentin got his first start against Indianapolis, and he tore them up! He single handedly saved the Broncos play-off chances. After the game, all of the news reporters etc. were all saying the last player they had seen run like that was Barry Sanders.

I have seen synchronicity play out enough in my life, that I am able to see the patterns before they take place. The more you are able to see it, and understand how it works. The more you will be able to see the big picture, and have a knowing of what will happen as well. I realize this may be a little further down the path, then some people are at reading this post. All I can do, is tell you what I have experienced on my path. I believe everyone is on this path to enlightenment, and have the same capabilities. If there is anyone who can tell me what is ahead on my path, I would greatly appreciate it.

Tom Sawyer

--A winner finds a solution to every problem, a looser finds a problem with every solution.

-Quentin plays tonight in the Hall of Fame game.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by TomSawyer]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think Kerry has a lot more corruption surrounding him than Bush. Why on Earth did the Dem party choose him???
Skull and Bones...
that is why...

Why isn't the public, or regular Democrats outraged about this?

Why do people act so brainwashed and spew out how Bush is the devil and Kerry is the saviour?

I choose Bush over Kerry... look at their wives.. you can tell a lot about a person by their significant other.

also,
about synchronicity... that intrigues me... sometimes things in life happen that seem like pure chance, smallmiracles...
cool, huh.?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Very nice, i appreciate your post.. I've been looking for synchronicity; i, too, have noticed the :11 happenings. Very interesting.

Some very personal oddities have happened as of late, and in a way i did not expect at all. I can share them with you personally if you would like, however, i am not comfortable posting them publicly on the board.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Some more synchronicity for you all. Yesterday this was posted on ATS by Sillinous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the article it talks about how a Libertarian will be in the Illinois debates. His name is Jerry Kohn. I noticed this, if you swith the J in Jerry with the K in Kohn, you get Kerry John. Or better known as John Kerry.

Taken a step even further. A few weeks ago, the story broke the John Kerry has Jewish ancestory. He isn't really Irish, he is actually Jewish. Go here to read the story on Jewish Bulletin News:

www.jewishsf.com...

This is a quote from the article:

"The records show that his grandfather, Frederick Kerry, was born as Fritz Kohn. He changed his name to Kerry in 1902, immigrated to the United States in 1905 -- and committed suicide in a Boston hotel in 1921."

So John Kerry's grandfather, was born Fritz Kohn. The same last name as the Libertarian, that made it into the Illinois debates. I don't know about you all, but looks to me like the signs are saying Kerry will be elected president.

Signs- By: Creed

This is not about age
Time served on the earth doesn't mean you grow in the mind
This is not about God
Spiritual insinuations seem to shock our nation

Come with me I'm fading underneath the lights
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me now

This is not about race
It's a decision to stop the division in your life
This is not about sex
We all know sex sells and the whole world is buying

Come with me I'm fading underneath the lights
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me now

Can't you see the signs?
See the signs now

Can't you see them?
See the signs
You see them
All the signs we see them
Can't you see them?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

He is Jewish, as well as his wife. Both Kerry and Bush had a nasty spill riding a bike. Both have been reoprted a few times to engage in foul language. Which means they Both have bad tempers.

Kerry is catholic, who hasn't cussed or fell on a bike?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
can u link to these instances you talk about?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Red Dragon,
Kerrys gradfather was a Jew. (Not that that's a bad thing.) That makes Kerry a Catholic Jew. This link was in my last post. I guess you misseed it?

www.jewishsf.com...

As far as Kerry not falling off a bike, look here:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

"Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry took a spill from his bicycle earlier this month in Concord, Mass., about 18 miles north of Boston. Kerry fell when his bike hit a patch of sand. He was not injured." So both Bush and Kerry fell off their bikes.

For inforamtion on Kerry's use of foul language look here:
www.azstarnet.com...

"Kerry front-runner for the Democratic presidential nod, may have one-upped Bush when, in an interview with Rolling Stone, he said of his vote for war with Iraq: "Did I expect George Bush to f- it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did."

There's more out there, just look for it.
Tom Sawyer

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
After posting this morning on this thread. I was doing my rounds on the net, and ran across this article on Jeff Rense website, posted today.
www.rense.com...

The author of this article is saying exactly the same thing I have been saying in this thread. He predicts that Kerry will win the election. He also makes the same conclusion, that Kerry will just be Bush Lite run by the same controllers. Both of us posted on the same day, as far as Kerry winning the election. Both opinions formed by different methods, reaching the same conclusions.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello,

Earlier in this post, I brought your attention to this photo of Bush with the Presidential flag in front of him. It appears as though the arrows on the flag are goint through his heart. View the photo here:
story.news.yahoo.com.../040802/480/whre10408021640

We can add two more to the list now. Here is a picture, where we have Kerry in the crosshairs:
www.drudgereport.com...

And one of Rumsfeld. This isn't as blatant as the Kerry photo, but what caught my attention was the articles title on Drudge Report. "RUMSFELD IN CROSSHAIRS' REUTERS PIC DRAWS CONCERN..." See photo here:
story.news.yahoo.com.../040824/ids_photos_india_wl/ra1916556102.jpg

Alot of interesting photos coming up lately from the press IMO. They all seem to imply the same concept of assassination. Hmmmm. Are the powers that be, trying to send messages to eachother here? Are we heading for a civil war or something? What is going on with all of these photos, and why were two on Drudge Report in the same day, at the same time?

Just updating the syncronicity I see going on,
Tom

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Some things just aren't meant to be. Like I'm not meant to have a blog. 3X & I'm out. Must mean something. 1st time, not enough posts. 2nd time, not yet available. 3rd time, technical glitches (can't get in).

I don't think this is a bad thing. Just curbs my impulse to reveal too much too soon. That's my interpretation.

new topics

top topics

join