It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Death Dies at 83

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Dr Death Dies at 83

[url=http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/need-to-know-news-dr-death-dead-at-83-weak-job-growth-a-new-warning-sign/]piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com[/ url]

• 'Dr. Death' dead at 83: "Dr. Jack Kevorkian, the Michigan pathologist who put assisted suicide on the world's medical ethics stage, died early Friday, according to a spokesman with Beaumont Hospital. He was 83."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wow he's dead. How does everyone feel about this guy? He was definitely one of the most controversial figures in our time. I wonder if he used assisted suicide to go out...

Regardless of if you agree with his ethics he definitely did a lot to move the US towards a policy of assited suicide as a humane and viable option in the future.

[url=http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/need-to-know-news-dr-death-dead-at-83-weak-job-growth-a-new-warning-sign/]piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-6-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This was a sad day, I fully support this DR and this man. Personally think it is a persons choice to chose how they will consciously meet death and it is evil to force people to die slow painful deaths. Even an injured pet is put down to keep it from suffering, this is a political and religious call and one I fully disagree with on every level.

Death with consciousness, honor and dignity.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thread exists:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Working linkky: Kevorkian Dies at 83

Personally, I think the man was a hero. He went to prison for putting patients out of their misery. If I were suffering and ready to go, and couldn't do it by myself, I'd like to think that someone would step up and help me out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the ongoing discussion at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

Thank you.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

top topics

join