It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way Forward. Eternally.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
By ourselves, we are complex emotional/intelligent entities, but together, we are a powerful creative force. All is one. I am you and you are me.

Having a bad day? Serve others.

Taking an attitude of trying to serve others in every way possible, you unlock your creative potential, and you realize the power you have to change the world for the better.

By knowing you are serving yourself as you serve others, you now have a reason to serve others.

It's hard to make yourself a better person, but it is easy to make the world around you a better place. In doing so, you will have made your own life better. You have the potential to establish an ever-increasing quality of existence around you. This is the way.
edit on 3-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: adddddddded

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah i agree, just change the word SERVE to help and your right. i just dont like the idea of being in service as it implies rank and power over another.
we are all equal and all paths lead to the same place.

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I'm not sure what you mean.

You actually posted this video on another one of my threads. lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What i mean is that we are all walking the same path just each life is a different part of the same path..
its in relation to the comment in your op "All is one. I am you and you are me. "
i agree with that. ust not on the word serve..
and the fact i have posted this video to your threads more then once (which i didnt realise btw) might be a clue you need to look at, stranger things have happened..
the rest about the word serve versus help is really just semantics.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
[COLOR=SKYBLUE]To serve others S.T.O service to others only supports the goodness of all
It is sad many others cannot see the potentials and get the ball

Rolling so WE can get past the blocks
that seemingly hold us down like locks

Trapping the minds in a course of self serve
W/o even seeing that takes real nerve

Together we ALL are, no matter how many try to segregate
Belonging to the creator who observes ALL in/out of space

I guess to serve others (S.T.O) is a form of LOVE
injected in our energies from way above

The creator sees its hard as H*LL
surrounded by enough SIN to fill eternal wells

Many through life -death phases of Existance
seems repeat cycles when they forget this

I guess thats why the creators ETERNAL LOVE
never is judgmental, maybe because

He knows how many cycles yes indeed
Each soul shall take to eternally be freed

Some take 1 cycle of life and death
Others take partial eternity to complete this QUEST

Others who see but wish not welcome
try and try again do they get it -SELDOM-

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY
A true creator can EXIST TODAY

BE WELL S&F

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

What i mean is that we are all walking the same path just each life is a different part of the same path..
its in relation to the comment in your op "All is one. I am you and you are me. "
i agree with that. ust not on the word serve..
and the fact i have posted this video to your threads more then once (which i didnt realise btw) might be a clue you need to look at, stranger things have happened..
the rest about the word serve versus help is really just semantics.

To be clear, I don't mean serve in the sense that you adopt a master and do what you are told.

There are many forms of service, and often, they are overlooked and not even seen as service. Pulling up at a red light and stopping in the left lane instead of the right so that cars could turn right on red is an example of service that no one thinks about. Telling someone you love them can be a service, or helping someone build a house can be a service. The point of service is to improve the quality of life on the planet, and not just human life. There are countless ways to serve.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Good job.
Did you just write that off the top of your head? (honestly).

Service is a form of love, and in my experience and knowledge, is the highest expression of love.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

honestly my friend- if I copied it the author would be posted-it comes from the energy in the thread that allows me toproduce and I am happy you liked it.

Be well S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

what i meant was, did you come up with it just now, or did you have it saved on your computer from before to use on a thread like this. I knew u wrote it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes, i agree, thats why i said it was just a matter of semantics.. i understand your meaning, i just find the word grates in my mind like chalk on a board.. so i interchange it for the word help.

yours in service to the dream

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

words are just symbolic representations of mental imagery. I could call service- dog, if i wanted to as long as i associated the same mental imagery with it. lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

what i meant was, did you come up with it just now, or did you have it saved on your computer from before to use on a thread like this. I knew u wrote it.

lol yes, I just made it, that is why I replied honestly my friend, sorry if it was not clear.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Oh but words are so much more then that my friend, its what allows us to understand each other and communicate ideas though the ages, you could call it dog if you liked but it would make it really hard for others to comprehend your meaning.
Its the subtle meanings of words and there uses that really underlie society.
take the word underlie for example, a contraction of under and lie.. the lies under which we live..
www.thefreedictionary.com...
a. To work for.
b. To be a servant to.

peace
edit on 3-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My word of choice would be "devout" as it also implies willingness without cohesion.

And words are important, but unfortunately they are part of the problem, so open to being misinterpreted - action speaks louder than words (but actions can also be misinterpreted).

We cannot worry about how others interpret our words or actions, they will always see it how they see it.

Nice post though

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Smith

What a pleasure to read this post. It all REALLY is that simple.
We look here and we look there, we look everywhere for truth.
We like to dress it up in fine philosophy and cumbersome concepts.
Spin it into religions and huge systems of belief.
Add in saints, angels, aliens and alternate dimensions.
Or take that all away and just go with genetics and neural pathways, it all breaks down to helping others.
This way, that way, your way, my way, their way. It just goes on and on. And on.

Depressed? Help someone and it vanishes.
Bored? Help someone and it dissolves.
Worried about salvation or ascending? Hold open a door for anyone. Step aside and let someone else go by first. Wave to another driver and let them into traffic.

We could make a list of simple things to do for others that would send this thread off the charts.

Thanks again for your reminder.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great post.
I agree. Ever find that when you help someone, you have good karma or luck in return? Not only does kindness reward but most of all helps many continuing the cycle. I believe(what I've read) studies have shown kindness can make you feel better well health and possible spirit wise. In busy schedules, it's what the world often forgets, thus why we have unfortunate situations that rise out of small issues.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Nice point, smithjustinb.

I've been reading a decent amount of your posts lately and while I can assume many people skim over them and call your thinking 'new age', I don't agree with them at all. You've been highlighting important 'key life lessons'. I appreciate that. It causes me to step back and re-evaluate my actions. Every single time I do that, I discover a new facet of my life, worthy of change. All that's left to do is recognise a new way of thinking and ultimately, my life is better, so I thank you for the role you play.

Now on to the topic:

At the end of the day people help the people they deem worthy of help. I can't emphasize how much I disagree with this thought process.

Say you are driving down the road and see a beautiful girl parked on the side of the road with a flat tire. Now you have never helped anyone with a flat tire, but this time you think "what the hell" and you go for it.
The reason that you help that girl, over anyone else, is because you feel that there is an opportunity for you to gain something from helping her out (phone number or a loving hug, i dunno).

You could substitute the girl for maybe a wealthy business man, but the driving force behind your help would ultimately be the same (maybe an opportunity for a job, or money to say thanks).

It is always good to realize that there is a 'driving force' behind what everything you do. But it should never be for personal gain. You will create a world where you are always around others seeking personal gain as well. That never works out well.

So rather help people because you are able to. Help the girl, but because you are worried that it is dangerous for her to be stranded. Help the business man, but reject the money. It is very liberating when you realize that there never needs to be a personal gain, or personal reason behind your motives. In turn, you will create and attract a world which is filled with selfless people. And that is magical.

S+F

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What I want to emphasize is how your creative potential increases dramatically when you take an attitude of trying to serve others in every way possible.

You start looking for new ways you can adapt your new role of service. When you do this, you start to see things that are wrong with the way people behave out of habit. When that happens, new ideas pop into your head about new ways of doing things, new inventions, etc.

Not only that, you realize how you can improve things around you. You gain an ambition to build things, and plant gardens and trees, and you want to let everyone come pick your food for free. That's just me. The point is, you realize your creative potential when you see all is one and service is the way.

I now have a desire to be an inventor, and I see my potential of doing so.

new topics

top topics

join