It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert. Is the Sears (Willis) Tower being set up as the next False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm posting this because after watching this video and reading some of the linked information, it seems there are a number of parallels between current circumstances with regard to the Sears tower and circumstances related to the WTC prior to 9/11.

Just a couple of the points listed in the video/articles:

There is an asbestos problem with the tower, similar to that of the WTC prior to 9/11.
Silverstein owns the Sears tower.
Links to companies involved with the WTC

I am posting this because I think these reporters make some worryingly valid points, so that if I had family or frieds who worked in this tower, I would be feeling very concerned right now.

If you know anyone who works in the tower or lives near it, you might consider making them aware of this video and alert them to be on the lookout for ANY anomalous activities.

Now is the time to start digging for more information, not when it's too late.

It has been said many times that TBTB have to change their plans when they become widely exposed/speculated about. If you consider this information has any validity at all, please pass it on. Let's try to prevent this in case it is really what they are planning.

edit on 3-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It has been said many times that TBTB have to change their plans when they become widely exposed/speculated about.

Convenient isn't it?

Also a cop out.

Instead of the theory/prediction being wrong, it prevented a false flag.

Ha!
edit on 3/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nothing to fear. you are all safe.
The Patriot Act after 911 solved that.

Nothing could possibly happen now that you have DHS, CIA, FBI, NSA all fully funded and lacking for nothing.
There's also the 1000's of extra defense and intel personnel on the govt payroll, and additional contractors too.

No one could attack you from outside the country
(except maybe mossad on a false passport)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

didnt you read the memo ? - conspiracy theorists are always right - they have to expand thier "theory " with ever more implausible additional layers - but they can always claim vindication in the end

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Something I’ve always questioned about the whole terrorist/false flag situations, in regards to the locations targeted, is why strike a building. I understand why a terrorist would choose it for the symbolic nature of taking down a national monument of finance and power, but in the attempt to strike fear in your enemies by elimination as many people as possible, it doesn’t make sense. Not to mention, it would be extremely difficult a second time. I couldn’t imagine the criticism the government would face for letting it happen again.

I hate to even mention this and I truly hope no one comes knocking on my door because of it, but as I sat on a shaded bench in the middle of The Magic Kingdom in Disney World last week, with my sleeping daughter on my shoulder I couldn’t help but think of how ripe a target a place like that is. Minimal security and densely packed crowds, it’s the prime target for a biological or chemical attack. Thankfully, I don’t think our government is willing to attack such a nationally treasured institute. So for now, the mouse is safe.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

didnt you read the memo ? - conspiracy theorists are always right - they have to expand thier "theory " with ever more implausible additional layers - but they can always claim vindication in the end

You do realize that you are on a...............CONSPIRACY WEBSITE don't you???????

What do you expect you are going to hear???
Cooking recipes????
We are going to talk about CONSPIRACIES!!!!
If you are irritated by "conspiracy theorists" which you clearly are then,.................

As far as the Sears Tower goes, has something happened recently that is somehow different than the past TEN years??? The Sears Tower has been where it is and hasn't moved yet, why suddenly ten years after 911 does this all of a sudden become a threat???

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Thankfully, I don’t think our government is willing to attack such a nationally treasured institute. So for now, the mouse is safe.

Please cite your sources on this.
Where are you getting your info?

It sounds like you are still in the Magical Kingdom. Are you sure you ever made it home?

What are you basing your ideas on???
You don't "Think" the Government would attack a National Treasure so then it becomes true???
Have you seen what they did to the World Trade Center???
Was that not enough of a National treasure for you??
It was a symbol of national pride for our country.

You may be delusional or worse....Blissfully Unaware.
I wish I were able to go back to sleep but I have already had my morning coffee and I am WIDE awake!
As for you, go back to sleep, sleepyhead, we are safe because our Government Loves us.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Thankfully, I don’t think our government is willing to attack such a nationally treasured institute. So for now, the mouse is safe.

It sounds like you are still in the Magical Kingdom. Are you sure you ever made it home?

You don't "Think" the Government would attack a National Treasure so then it becomes true???

I wish I were able to go back to sleep but I have already had my morning coffee and I am WIDE awake!
As for you, go back to sleep, sleepyhead, we are safe because our Government Loves us.

Pretty sure he was making a joke at the end there...maybe relax on that coffee next time
edit on 3-6-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So, the WTC has asbestos and was attacked. The Sears tower has asbestos, so it must be attacked next?

The problem with connecting these dots is you forgot to include one thing: all of the other buildings in the US that also have asbestos. The majority of buildings and homes, constructed prior to 1970, contain some degree of asbestos. Schools, government buildings, homes...all can contain asbestos and according to your theory are potential false flag locations.

That's a rather wide net to cast, no?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Instead of the theory/prediction being wrong, it prevented a false flag.

Well, in relation to the conspiracy theories Alex Jones himself invents, yup, 100% correct. The rest of us "internet crazies" are more than open to being wrong. I've always had a problem with Jones constantly doing this.

OMFG Obama and FEMA are going to round you up in FLU camps and gas you then stuff your corpse in plastic coffins, starting tomorrow! Inside sources told me this in secrecy.

Day comes and passes, no end of the world scenario plays out, what does Alex have to say?

Way to go infowarriors, by wasting your time on google continually searching whatever search results I told you to (hows that for sheeple) to skew the search results in our favor, has stopped the attack! But remember, if you don't buy these gold coins, silver soltuion, water purifier, and all my dvds, they WILL come kick in your door tomorrow, they told me straight up at the last disinfo meeting, errr, i mean, errr, damn that obama isn't even American!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Funny you would mention that as my buddy just got back from mouseland and he had the same exact thought.
Security is laxed and lackluster at best and it has a target rich environment.
My buddy is not a conspiracy theory believer.
He realizes that some pieces of the puzzle are out of place but still holds his illusion that all is well.
I think the reason why mouseland has not been hit is it is a place for kids primarily, and if uncovered, the wrath of the people would be like nothing ever seen.
In my eyes, there are two things you do not harm, babies and doggies.
As I would strike down with furious...yada yada, you get the point though I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Think about the logic of attacking a building like the Sears tower.

Given today's public sensitivity to events like bombings, buildings and terrorist actions, no terrorist worth his bomb-vest would think about attacking a building again. To do so would raise too many questions (I'd hope) in the public's view.

I COULD however, see the gov/msm/schills using a building like the Sears tower as justification for their actions (Patriot Act etc) by staging a false-flag, wag-the-dog prevention event such as "Terrorist plot to blow up Sears Tower was interrupted thanks to wiretapping activities...." or something along those lines

My guess for any false-flag event would be something very public and very "everyday". Common public gathering centers like malls, rail/subway stations etc

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The trade towers were nothing more than a monument to cash and capitalism, they were not loved.
Unless you were a new yorker with a sense of civic pride.

reply to post by Hawking

Back off on the backing off of the coffee!

Caffeine deficiency makes me a grumpy boy.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Screwed

Pretty sure he was making a joke at the end there...maybe relax on that coffee next time
edit on 3-6-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Thank you. Some people can be so touchy.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Yes... the old "ad hoc hypothesis".
Funny though, the most egregious example of this logical fallacy being employed is with those who buy into the "official storyline" of 9/11.

First it was the structural damage from the impacts that weakened the buidlings causing them to collapse in such a precise manner (except number 7 which collapsed in the exact same fashion but received no impact).

But when it was pointed out that both buildings 1 & 2 were designed to take the direct impact of a LARGER passenger jet...
It became the explosions and fire that weakened the building.
But when it was pointed out that nearly all of the jet fuel, which is similar to kerosene, would have been burnt off in the initial explosion, then the reason turned into both the structural damage and the initial explosions and the resulting fire from the jet fuel (this violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics BTW).

And after this was pointed out to be incorrect due to the fact that asbestos was STILL present in the buildings (asbestos the fire retardant material); it was pointed out that the actual impacts caused the asbestos to be "knocked off of the beams".
So then the cardington fire tests in England were referenced. These tests proved that an open air fire of over 1000 degrees could burn for an hour without causing any structural damage to the unprotected steel....

The argument then became circular.
It was now back to the combination of damage and fire.

Conspiracy theorists are those who believe completely asinine and unverifiable hypotheses.
We probably agree on this ignorant ape.
However....

I can think of no bigger conspiracy theory than the one that states that Arab men hijacked 4 planes with BOXCUTTERS... Completely evaded airport securit in the most heavily armed nation in the world and proceeded to use those planes as bombs. In spite of our air defenses, air defenses that are frightening enough to deter even the most heavily armed nations in the world from a head on attack of mainland USA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW...Good thread OP.
S & F.
Ignore those who wish to paint you with a wide brush.
Their short, terse, baseless and pointless accusations based upon broad generalizations do nothing to further the point of this thread.

They only detract away from those who wish to discuss the topic.

Sorry to go into 9/11, but I get annoyed at veiled personal attacks based on broad generalizations.
The hasty generalization. A logical fallcy.

Thanks for bringing this up, because the only way to prevent further FF attacks is awareness in the public sphere.

Cheers mate.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes, that is the theory which has been put forward many times - and which neither you nor I can prove either way.

Convenient for deniers that, isn't it.

The one is as valid as the other. And, just to be clear, the article I have posted is NOT making a prediction, it is raising questions and talking of a possibility. It's not stating it as fact, nor is it saying it will happen.

If you're not interested in such rubbish, why participate?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
So, the WTC has asbestos and was attacked. The Sears tower has asbestos, so it must be attacked next?

The problem with connecting these dots is you forgot to include one thing: all of the other buildings in the US that also have asbestos. The majority of buildings and homes, constructed prior to 1970, contain some degree of asbestos. Schools, government buildings, homes...all can contain asbestos and according to your theory are potential false flag locations.

That's a rather wide net to cast, no?

It's not my article, I didn't include or not include anything.

Are all the builidings you refer to owned by Silverstein?

What insurance company covers their insurance?

What other companies are involved?

Which company is responsible for their security?

You don't know, do you?

Now, I'm sure you are intelligent enough to know that neither I nor the article have said this IS going to happen, aren't you?

There are a number of synchronicities which have made the authors take notice and share their info with the public, nothing more nothing less.

It's called vigilance based on concern for others' wellbeing.

No predictions, no fearmongering.

I doubt if you've even read the articles in the links before posting your knee jerk dismissal. But hey, you obviously trust the government. Many don't, including myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Convenient isn't it? Also a cop out. Instead of the theory/prediction being wrong, it prevented a false flag.

Maybe so, maybe not. The important thing is that the thing predicted didn't happen. Certain groups on here jump all over people who make predictions that don't happen. Though some predictions are more plausible than others, I haven't run across anybody that make a prediction of tragedy that hopes that it actually happens so they can be right. Wrong or preventative either way people don't die and that's what's important.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm sure I saw this exact thread posted a week or two ago. In the General Conspiracies forum too.

Terrorists/Government/Popeye won't attack any tall structure any more, you should be looking at dams or the like instead.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just came across another article on this which was posted on Saturday.

'Lucky' Larry's Chicago's Sears/Willis Tower Tenants are Moving out and it has an Asbestos Problem
On June 10, 2011, Chicago’s Northwest Community Hospital and the U.S. Army Reserve will perform an emergency exercise called “Red Dragon” to prepare for any future event involving mass death.

Security at Willis is provided by Kroll's, the same outfit that provided 'security' to the WTC.

An Israeli Company provides 'security' to Chicago's O'Hare Airport.

It does contain some of the same information, but one or two extra pieces too, for example:

The Bilderberg meeting will be taking place in Switzerland on 6/11.

The comments section beneath the article also contains some interesting info.

As the date is coming up very soon, and the drills start tomorrow, I thought this was worth posting - again in the spirit that if Murder Inc, have any kind of nefarious plans in this regard, publicising the suspicions expressed by these writers might just prevent it.

Please don't bother posting ridicule for my saying the above. I don't care. I'd rather be wrong than sorry I didn't post it.

careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com...

edit on 9-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join