It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes- Tsunami Warning California

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
From Mitchell Coombes Facebook page-He's giving out a tsunami warning for California. No specific date is given, although he also posted a short Youtube video with it that implies this disaster will happen in 4 days.

Since Mitchell supposedly joined ATS and authored one thread, he left after facing criticism in that thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hate to say it but its bound to happen sooner or later,the question is exactly when? no one knows

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Why not just give a date?

This Mitchell guy is getting old. Seems he just wants to keep people's attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Since Mitchell supposedly joined ATS and authored one thread, he left after facing criticism in that thread.

I think it goes without saying but his credibility here is pretty well shot...well actually it's shot everywhere...the guy is full of it and nobody in thier right mind will listen to his predictions without shaking thier head and thinking about all the rest of them.

Besides, if criticism is a reason to run then maybe he should think about a new claim to fame...predicting the future comes with criticism and should be expected...this is obviously a cry baby that wants attention but has yet to offer up anything of substance...in my opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

From Mitchell Coombes Facebook page-He's giving out a tsunami warning for California. No specific date is given, although he also posted a short Youtube video with it that implies this disaster will happen in 4 days.

If you read the comments from his page, you'll notice he hasn't replied to anyone after posting this.

All he did was post this video which claimed California will be hit with a Tsunami "soon". That's all. He himself said nothing. So, It can hardly be taken seriously as a prediction considering that's all we have to go on.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hmm, I remember that differently. I remember someone claiming to be him coming here acting like a douche, when asked to confirm his identify by staff he disappeared.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That's why I said "supposedly". I participated in his thread early on and left myself. I still check his FB page to see if he's making any future predictions. I know he hasn't responded to questions via FB yet, which does make his post fishy.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Who?
Said what?
Oh some guy said there would be a tsunami in california, sure law of averages says there must be I would guess.
Does this make me a seer?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I don't dislike Mitchell nor do I care to bash him, but I feel that this is very irresponsible of him. If there's a tsunami in four days in California, I will come back and apologize for doubting this. This is like Nania9 who told everyone to flee LA.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Do I add any credibility to this thread if I say I knew you were going to say that?

Someone should go back the last 5 years and write down every prediction that's been posted.

Then let's see the accuaracy level.

Other then..there's gonna be an earthquake..and the sun will come up tommorrow(they don't count)
we can determine the best future forecaster over the 5 years.

I'd do it myself..but I'm watching the dew melt on my lawn.

I'm kinda busy.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
These sad, lonely people.. I really feel sorry for them, in a way. Screaming "DOOM!" for attention on the internet. It is really pathetic, but I guess they're getting what they want: Someone, ANYONE, to pay a little attention to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think he is a hoaxer also. I was just providing an update to my fellow ATSer's. If I remember right, Mr Coombes thread on here was very popular.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Mitchell is a fraud. He's just playing a game, and I don't mean 'that' card game.
The sooner people 'wake up' and see what hypocrites they are being by following him, the better. They accuse the general public of being 'sheeple' just because they follow the MSM or believe their government. Yet they themselves are willing to follow some facebook guy who advertises his passion for gambling (poker)!

What fools, sad times for the so called awakened/enlightened brigade!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

He never said it would be within 4 days, its not mentioned in the vid or on his FB wall, on his wall someone asks this and he says 'no, theres plenty of time'

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hasn't this guy already made several failed predictions already? why are we even discussing this guy?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok so i've heard of this Mitchell Coombes but don't really know much else about him other then he plays the Illuminati card game to predict the Japan disaster. Has he predicted other events that would make him credible?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless something drastic has changed it is almost certain there will be no California (my birth state) Tsunami in 4 days...

Well unless of course a major EQ happens to cause it which we all know is something which eventually will happen...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Mitchell did NOT say there will be a Tsunami in 104 hours. OP is mistaken. I can appreciate that it was confusing with what he posted, however "I" personally just communicated with him and he said that is not the case and NOT what he said.

Mitchell is just a young guy who people made him out to he some GOD or something. He's a nice guy and simply trying to save some people a lot of havoc maybe even their lives. So far......he hasn't been wrong. We'll see....only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mitchell Coombes, beforeitsnews, presscore, sorcha faal...it amazes me the stupid things that people fall for, especially when anybody inhabiting this site for more than a week should know better. I guess it is my own fault for even clicking on a Mitchell Coombes thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I for one would love to see him be right, not because I would like to see people hurt, but for the sheer fact it would prove someone has a clue, doubtful though. I feel the time will come and go as sand of the hour glass, we will all still be here, waiting for the next failed prediction.

The thing is though. all the people who come down hard on the guy. To all you people you clicked on a "predictions" thread "PREDICTIONS". If you didn't wake up this morning believing in ones ability to predict the future, and know damn well. we as humans can't do that, and you are set in your ways.......why visit the link? Plain and simple.

But for me after the previous weeks I'm going to give it a name the "Harold Camping complex" we come here so set in our ways to "DENY IGNORANCE" and attack from every angle any post to prove legitimacy. That i think we forget about our human need to dream, people click on these posts as a "what could be", or a "what if" I think. Those of us who lack the ability to dream see these as far off "PREDICTIONS" not fact. nothing that can be based with logic, but simply someones opinion of a situation, there re-telling as seen bye them.

Where good ol Harold comes in, you see we as people seem to sensationalize things we take to heart what Mitch has to say, as did Harolds followers. People see Harolds' name and even though its hog wash people click. Some star, some flag, others just comment on the craziness, yet we all draw attention to the ramblings. One thing leads to another an ad campaign springs up the world is taken in bye an elaborately funded hoax.

What I'm saying is we are drawn to this sort of thing, all the end times talks, grumblings from the earth itself, false prophets alike everywhere. We suck it, up as we have Mitchell Coombs, he's a young man who's ramblings have generated a stir, he has people talking about what he has to say. But there in lies the whole thing its what "HE" has to say. "HIS" word, "HIS PREDICTION" and thats all it is. Is he an Oracle, does he have insider info, is he privy to a third eye. I dunno.

But what I do know is with "PREDICTIONS" we must consider them fiction, and take them with a grain of salt, especially ones that bear no fact, or proof to back them up. As with Mitches predictions, he is a young man, speaking, and weather or not he's right only time will tell. But for people to make as much fuss as they do over someones laughable predictions to me just seems useless. Its a predictions thread, peoples thoughts, dreams, cascading ideas from illogical trips, down some misguided highway. Whos knows where these people come up with these ideas, what drives them, but I feel anyone gullible enough to read more than there own too cents into any prediction, hasn't grasped the concept of a "prediction" being, a made up story, conjured up on someones idea of future events. Right or wrong it his story to tell and just that, a story.

Believe it, get angry when it's wrong, but understand you were gullible enough to believe it in the first place.

Don't believe, and go on living, not click even for isht and giggles, but don't read the ramblings and get mad at the guy for having a dream!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join