It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great pyramid of giza/ kings chamber, antechamber, stunning info !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

so, you are a professional archeologist?

1. its seems so, yes. otherwise there would have been much more knowledge, even if they tried to hide it.
2.smothed by water flow, how can you see this? Isnt it possible, that through heavy usage of stones construction, this could have happened? For me it looks so.
www.solomonseries.com...
nozice the downloadwww.solomonseries.com..., where the usage is described.

3.heavy usage, no lid.

´´Look closely at the erroneously labeled “coffer”.
The external appearance is rough and beaten up as if used in a working environment. There is/was no lid to the box. The box was never carved in an ornate manner. It is ugly as it was designed to be. The top lip or edge of the box is rounded, not fitted.
Look at how severely the corner is broken on the box itself. What would it take to break/wear this corner this way? It would take dozens of impacts from very large, very heavy objects, wouldn’t it? Look closely at the box. Since there was never a dead body in this room, and the room was sealed is it likely this was simply a “tool” for building the structure? Look closely at the box. This “break” is not man-made, it is not simple, it is a complicated breaking pattern from an extended mechanical operation. ´

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

1. I didn't say I was a professional. Don't troll;

2. Was it you who originally posited the theory that the sarcophagus has something to do with construction?

3. Please explain the purpose of a stationary granite box in the construction of this pyramid;

4. Have you considered the possibility that the occupant was never meant to be identified, thus, the lack of art and hieroglyphics?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by 2012srb

There is/was no lid to the box. ´

When I visited Egypt in 2000, we had one of the top guides in Cairo for our group. He lived right in front of the Sphinx and we were able to watch the laser light show from his home on the rooftop. It was absolutely stunning!

When we were in the King's Chamber I asked him about the lid as the stories always said upon the thieves enterance, there was no lid when it was discovered. He said that was false and that there was not much for them to take and could not get the sarcophagus out so they took the only thing they could get out: the lid. He said the lid was recovered but not for some time and when I asked him where it was he said it was on display in front of some historic building or mosque (can't recall, have to check my notes) and is still there to this day.

I do not know if this info is true at all, just relaying what was told to me. Also, on that website linked one other thing stood out as false, again, according to what I was told and have read elsewhere before. That was about the casing stones. The website stated that the Arabs as if in revenge for no treasure being inside, took the casing stones to build in Cairo. According to him, that is partially true but the stones were removed to rebuild after a large Earthquake. Now that doesn't mean the Arab thieves didn't take some and then later, the earthquake hit and more were taken, I suppose.

Egypt is a magical place and anyone interested in them should either save up or just put the bill on a credit card because I can never put a price on my memories and experiences I had there. It might have taken me 3 years to pay that trip off but it was worth it and I'd love to go back again to visit places I didn't get to see then.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

How did they get the lid out in one piece? That's what I'd like to know.

I always thought the pyramid was built around the sarcophagus and that the entrances to the pyramid ar too small to get anything that size out.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by anti72

1. I didn't say I was a professional. Don't troll;

2. Was it you who originally posited the theory that the sarcophagus has something to do with construction?

3. Please explain the purpose of a stationary granite box in the construction of this pyramid;

4. Have you considered the possibility that the occupant was never meant to be identified, thus, the lack of art and hieroglyphics?

- troll?? I only asked if your an archeologist..what wrong with that..
- no, its not my theory, as you can read on the website. I stumbled over it and it makes sense to me.
- the original writer, Ted Whidden, does that much better, I postetd it exactly in my last post above.
- perhaps the real porpose/ function of the paramid is still not clear, what might be a porpose of its builders.

I, personally, could imagine it as a giantic energy battery as the pyramid energy is quite known, the kings chamber is exactly on the spot where these energies meet, also about resonance. Thats no accident for me.
That could be used for initiation rituals, as they have been very spiritual.

important: get the whole picture, there were actually 3 hydraulic pump designs, in front, antechamber and queens chamber. This explains what the porpose of the water-filled subterranean chamber.
This ground water caused the erosion of the sphinx from beneath, not rains.

edit on 21-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

thanks for your insight ..
well, the lid, its a pity that the claims of the lid cant be proven..this would of course not clear that kind of damage of the ´sarcophagus´.

what do you believe was the pyramid made for?

cheers
edit on 21-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
ok, after reading more, the final intend this theory comes clear. The author, and btw othes, too, claim or show that the great pyramid´s function was a giantic WATER PUMP, the ´kings chamber´as a resonate chamber!!
Simply amazing.
MUCH of the functions of the chambers, tubes come clearer.

just to get an idea here is a video of another researcher, ab it different, but similar:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join