It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great pyramid of giza/ kings chamber, antechamber, stunning info !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I stumbled over a quite strange site, solomonseries.com, seems to be christian orientated and the site structure is really confusing.. but once you get to the download section with the PDF´s you get really interesting info.
www.solomonseries.com...

some of the theories
the king´s chamber is no burial at all, and the empty, worn ´sarcophagus´ is a construction part:
www.solomonseries.com...
www.solomonseries.com...

levels of construction
www.youtube.com...
the huge Cavities around the pyramid are actually rests of huge elevators!
www.solomonseries.com...
www.solomonseries.com...

the "niche" is in the Queen's Chamber:
www.solomonseries.com...

grand galery:
www.solomonseries.com...

the ´antechamber´ is a water hydraulic lift for the huge blocks of the grand gallery:
www.solomonseries.com...
www.solomonseries.com...
www.solomonseries.com...
www.solomonseries.com...

relieving chambers
www.solomonseries.com...

why the air ducts/"celestial tubes" are wrong interpreted
www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JJJE9FNU#alertbar
www.solomonseries.com...

again, the site overview is confusing, but worth looking into..
cheers

edit on 3-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
your thread is also confusing.. i dont know what your talking about.. could you summarize it a bit please, pyramid stories do interest me...
edit on 3/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

i also am interested in the pyramid subject , could you provide more getail if possible

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

well, as said, the site is quite confusing, and maybe christian motivated, but they show some interesting theories about the real construction of the great pyramid.
Also some ´myth-busting´ for example the ´air ducts´in the kings chamber. quote: "Notice BOTH air ducts/"celestial tubes" shown merely penetrate the casing stone of the space then immediately turn upwards. There is no way to ever view light thru a shaft of this nature. It simply never happened. "
and see this:
www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JJJE9FNU#alertbar
I never even heared about this..

read on for yourself..
cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It has some interesting theories, more facts and less attitude would make it a better site but these things take time. There is a lot I do not know and heard many different stories about ancient Egypt. The idea of a hydraulic water pump to raise the blocks is a new one for me, is a good idea and worth investigating.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
An aside: How many different pyramid theories are their now? Essan or Harte do you guys have a list of all the known ones, must be well over a hundred+ now.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The particular one that you espouse...is it something like number 34? I am a big Walter Payton fan, y'know.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The particular one that you espouse...is it something like number 34? I am a big Walter Payton fan, y'know.

Howdy BFFT

No idea what you are referring too!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Howdy BFFT

No idea what you are referring too!

´thanx´ for spamming here...
great..

on topic: I never heared any real theory about these details ( and please, NO von Däniken or aliens here
)

- hydraulic stone elevator aside the pyramid

- antechamber as internal hydraulic transportation ´elevator´

- ´sarcophagus´ not burial but as constructing tool

- there was NEVER ever found any pharao mummy in ANY pyramid

- ´air ducts/"celestial tubes not for star observation, because not a single one is straight, so NO light has ever fallen into these..in the 1800´s researchers did know that, as it is shown in their plans

edit on 4-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Howdy anti72

Hans: The sarcophagus from Menkaure’s was obviously for burial and all other evidence points to the use of the Pyramids as tombs.

Hans: One was found in a pyramid, Pyramid with a mummy in it bits and pieces in other too plus a more recent find, Any mummy inside a pyramid

- ´air ducts/"celestial tubes not for star observation, because not a single one is straight, so NO light has ever fallen into these..in the 1800´s researchers did know that, as it is shown in their plans

Hans: very puzzling but I reckon the Pharoah was a complete nutter and ordered them place in his tomb, why? No idea

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Howdy anti72

Hans: The sarcophagus from Menkaure’s was obviously for burial and all other evidence points to the use of the Pyramids as tombs.

Hans: One was found in a pyramid, Pyramid with a mummy in it bits and pieces in other too plus a more recent find, Any mummy inside a pyramid

Hans: very puzzling but I reckon the Pharoah was a complete nutter and ordered them place in his tomb, why? No idea

so, u refer to menkaure´s pyramid..
en.wikipedia.org...
...well..
edit on 5-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

so, u refer to menkaure´s pyramid..
en.wikipedia.org...
...well..

Yes, one of my points concerned the third pyramid and your comments on the other points are?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

not convincing for the great pyramid..not at all..why the heck would the builder(s) of the great pyramid not cover it with their names all over.There was just a fraud inscription found that should link to cheops.
and no mummy of cheops at all.
but thats all well known..

what about all the things I posted?

cheers

edit on 5-6-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

All known pyramids - in Egypt are for burials. I did show you two pyramids that had mummies in them, disproving your comment that pyramids haven't been found with such

The hieroglyph for tomb is.....wait for it......... a pyramid with a wall around it and before that it was a mastaba which was used prior to the invention of step then regular pyramids

The Sitchin lie about Vyse is unproven and the graffiti is supported by new finds of mason marks just recently.

Here's a question for you, why are the pyramids located in a cemetery field?

Why did the ancient authors write they were tombs?

It might be easier if you would post up three of your claims at a time and we can go thru them point by point

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You make some interesting points, but if you come at it from the angle of a wandering group coming across these massive monuments pointing to the heavens, not knowing what they were for / why they were built / who built them, adopting the place and treating these monuments as 'holy' (making the ground around them by extension 'holy'), it is just a logical step to think that they would have used the areas as cemeteries / graveyards, reserving spaces inside these abandoned monumental structures for their leaders. From there, it's only another short logical step to think that these dominating shapes may make it into the hieroglyphic language of the area. It all depends on how old these monuments actually are; one thing's for certain - public knowledge of Egypts history is a farce at best.

I'm currently of the thought that the pyramids were built to generate an electromagnetic field of some kind; any structure that can generate a natural electric field thousands of years after it was built had to have generated substantially more power when it was first constructed. From there; why would you build this massive generator at site A, to power something at site B, given the effort required to build it? Given what we already know (and what we know we don't know), it would make more sense for both generator and device to be in the same building.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Peteos because: Needed Additional Pylons

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

reply to post by anti72

All known pyramids - in Egypt are for burials. I did show you two pyramids that had mummies in them, disproving your comment that pyramids haven't been found with such

The question here is, where the pharao mummy of cheops in the great pyramid? This thread is about the great pyramid..(perhaps 2 mummies were found elsewhere, UNBELIEVABLE

The Sitchin lie about Vyse is unproven and the graffiti is supported by new finds of mason marks just recently.

I didnt talk about Sitchin at all..

Here's a question for you, why are the pyramids located in a cemetery field?
Why did the ancient authors write they were tombs?

- because for the workers.
- they wrote it because they heared it

on topic:

Have you heared before that

- the giantic hole in front of the Pyramid was used as a water pump for the construction?
- the antechamber before the great galery was used as a water pump?
- or the niche in the queens chamber?
- or the bid subterranean chambers under the pyramid was used for this, too?
- the ´sarcophagus´ is too small for a corpse, it rather is an construction tool.
- the celestial tubes have never been used for ´star observation´ as they are bent, AND completely sealed!

These questions and more have all been unanswered because this is inconvenient for most archeologists.

cheers

edit on 20-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe there's no writing in the pyramid because we weren't meant to know who or what was buried there.

Maybe what was buried there was moved after the pyramid was compromised.

What are the dimensions of the sarcophagus?

How can you be so sure no one was buried there?

Maybe they were buried in a non-traditional manner.

We need to think outside the box, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Maybe there's no writing in the pyramid because we weren't meant to know who or what was buried there.
Maybe what was buried there was moved after the pyramid was compromised.

sounds too much AAT, what is not necessary.

What are the dimensions of the sarcophagus?

How can you be so sure no one was buried there?

Maybe they were buried in a non-traditional manner.
We need to think outside the box, so to speak.

- the ´sarcophagus´, look at the links above, there is info about it. It CLEARLY looks worn and broken from specific mechanical action and NOT like a sarcophagus.
- sure? are YOU sure there was actually a mummy burried, when nobody has found one? Maybe its part of a coverup, who knows..That would make more sense to me, after looking into this data.

1800s ´explorers´ destroyed parts of the queens chambers rather than doing scientific work, look at the old photos .

think outside the box? ok, but first look INTO.
It is necessary to look though this data and get a picture of what IS, the whole picture. Many things I didnt know..

cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I've been studying Egyptian history since I was 14. I'm now 50. I'm familiar with all things Egyptian.

That being said, I see many assumptions being made about the sarcophagus.

A few things strike me about it:

1. It was empty;

2. The surface and broken corner appear to have been smoothed by water flow;

3. It may have been broken by its lid, which explains the absence of the latter.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
even IF a mummy is found in a pyramid, doesn't actually MEAN that the pyramid was constructed to hold said mummy.

down the years i have seen many interesting things about pyramids, (the shape). i have seen where people sold them on tv to do such things as keep knives sharp. they are also been said to keep food fresh, of course leading to "the pyramids" being Joseph's food storage system, that was to save the Egyptians. (not valid in my opinion as not enough storage space). even turning gold into ORMUS (the white gold powder that supposedly has interesting properties) or turning stuff into silver.

so lets say that the Egyptians had some of the same ideas about the pyramidal shape. and hey there are these giant pyramids sitting there. now they also had a belief where the body was needed for resection to the next life. so the head honcho , may have said something like "hey that thing will help preserve my body bury me in there when i die". or could even be more that hey that big thing would make sure all remember me as they pass by. doesn't mean that it was built for that purpose, or even mean that they were built by the Egyptians. just that it may have been USED later on, for that purpose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join