It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian "Demon Eyes".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Watched parts of the video, IMHO there is zero evidence of anything unusual in any of the video segments. Nothing. No wonder they used a huge amount of subtitles to try and convince the viewers otherwise.

Meh.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Oh, fer Pete's sake, would you please THINK before posting?

1) The video displayed nothing even remotely strange or unusual. No pupils changing shape, no corneas changing color, no frames even slightly inconsistent with normal camera lighting. I have no idea if reptilian shapeshifters or demons are taking over the world, but this video presents no evidence for anything non-human or unusual.

2) "Every" case? Really? Are you that reductivist? Let's assume that 100% of the assertions made by you and the video makers and David Icke and the Pope are all true. How in the HELL does showing that "demons exist and possess people" is true remotely show that "reptilians don't exist"? It _doesn't_. All it shows is that none of you can think logically. Why does this show that you can't have both? Even IF this video 'proved' the existence of Demonic possession (which it doesn't. Heck, it doesn't even provide scrap ONE of _evidence_ for such) how does that refute evidence of reptilians? Why couldn't you be looking at two different phenomena?

3) Since when the hell does a pentagram = "SATAN!"? It's a symbol that's been a part of western esoteric traditions, including a crapload of explicitly Christian traditions, for thousands of years. Yes, the Satanists use that symbol. So do tons of others. Jesus Christ, are you people too ignorant to realize that "Not Christian!" is NOT the same as "Satan Worshipers!". Next you'll see people asserting that because Buddhists used the swastika, as a symbol of peace and life, for eons, they MUST be Nazis! The bit where the video says that the Pentagon is aligned to north is _especially_ egregious. How the FRACK do THEY know which way it's aligned?! Two points up is for evocation (be it for demons, angels, loa, or others) and one point up is for invocation (calling upon the power of whatever without asking it to show up) and the video makers have no freaking clue which, if either, is involved, as there's nothing special at the center to grant a primacy of direction. "Gods of the North", my keister! There's DOZENS of traditions that invoke a pentagram/pentagon. Simply picking the one that sells you DVDs or mindshare is moronic at best and grossly disingenuous at best.

4) Ooo! A person who believes in demons snarls when asked to present evidence that they are possessed! COMPELLING! ... No, wait... the opposite of that... _Horsepuckey!_ I saw a guy break apart incense on his arm pretend to be animalistic. I am not impressed. He violated no physical laws, made sounds that any human could make, and made sounds any human _would_ make when trying to imitate the sounds a traditional demon would be imagined to make. Show me an atheist who's been possessed. Show me a demon violating physics and doing magick. Until then? STFU and grow a brain.

LEARN. TO. THINK.

The fact that ANYONE could find a video like this convincing makes me weep for the future of humanity.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Firstly mate, learn to READ a bit before posting.

If you even bothered to read the OP, you would have seen that i said i found it "interesting" not convincing, or solid proof of any reptilian existence.

I stated, that i am not convinced by the whole reptilian theory out there, yet it seems you must not have READ that.

LEARN. TO. READ. before making totally unfounded, and personal attacks.

VVv

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

see comments like yours happens when people dont actually read the posts in a thread. vvv never stated at any time he believed in any of this, he was merely putting a theory out there, which is exactly what this site is about. before you criticize a poster how about actually reading the thread instead of pre judging because they happen to post a video on a theory he found.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I used to think that this was a lot of nonsense and I still want too but certain things keep making me wonder.

Check out the breadcrumb above if you fancy some interesting reading in your travels as it can go as far as you want it too.

As for the video, I think there is a lot of misinformation floating around, the only thing you can do is pay attention to peoples eyes on a face to face basis and see if there is anyone with strange eyes. Its a shame, as this topic is interesting but it brings out the flames as I found out last year when I made a thread similar to yourself.

I used to work beside a man that had eyes that were similar to the ones in the video, I never did find out if he was some lizard man or similar, it is not socially acceptable to ask someone a question like that

Just my thoughts mixed with a small dose of opinion.

Cheers!

edit on 6-6-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If anyone believes this, I urge you to seek immediate medical help.

PROTIP: Your eyes are reflective. The slits and flashes seen are probably from one of the five or six cameras in the subjects face at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join