It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian "Demon Eyes".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Normally i don't post about reptilian eyes, or aliens at all.

Some interesting things are brought up in this video, that i have not seen before. It is a bit speculative in my eyes though (no pun intended).

The normal, 2 light sources, bad video compression, and camera flashes are discussed and then refuted in some pictures, and videos.

Have a look.

I for one am not 100 percent convinced by the whole reptilian thing, but i am always looking for interesting subjects etc. The video quality in this is very good, and the guy seems to have put alot of work into it.

vvv

edit on 3-6-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Sorry I couldnt watch that all the way through, nothing looked out of the ordinary when they claimed eyes to be flashing etc. I for one think the whole idea is ridiculous. If reptillians exist and can shape shift at will how come they can shape shift their entire body everywhere from hair to teeth but can not do the same with the eyes. Fair nuff to the OP whos just looking for something interesting, but this subject imo is a load of sensationalists who claim people are reptiles because their eyes look odd. So what do these people get replaced mid life by reptillians who somehow act just like them and have all their memories?!?!?

I think this subject should be dropped for good, there are way more interesting things to look into, even if you wana look into reptillians this is the worst way to go about it, by claiming just because they aparently look like reptiles in their eyes only coz the eyes for some reasn are the only part that can no be manipulated?!?!?!?

They all look normal and its usually the way videos are edited that makes them look more reptiallian

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Yes, i would have to agree. But i like to keep an open mind, regarding these matters.

Maybe because the eyes are the windows to the soul, they are they only affected part on the body.? I don't know, but it seems logical.

vvv

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Interesting video. Not sure what I think of the whole reptillian idea. Demonic possession would be more plausible, for me anyway!

Seems like a lot of circumstantial evidence, edited together in a fluid way to make it seem more convincing.

The 'fire' evidence is not very convincing- what about yogis who master fire walking? They don't claim to be possessed, yet they manage to traverse burning coals. Isn't this something to do with mind over matter and the fact they do it quickly rather than being in close contact with the heat source for a long time. The joss-stick scenario seems like a much more small scale version of this?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Sorry I couldnt watch that all the way through, nothing looked out of the ordinary when they claimed eyes to be flashing etc. I for one think the whole idea is ridiculous. If reptillians exist and can shape shift at will how come they can shape shift their entire body everywhere from hair to teeth but can not do the same with the eyes. Fair nuff to the OP whos just looking for something interesting, but this subject imo is a load of sensationalists who claim people are reptiles because their eyes look odd. So what do these people get replaced mid life by reptillians who somehow act just like them and have all their memories?!?!?

I think this subject should be dropped for good, there are way more interesting things to look into, even if you wana look into reptillians this is the worst way to go about it, by claiming just because they aparently look like reptiles in their eyes only coz the eyes for some reasn are the only part that can no be manipulated?!?!?!?

They all look normal and its usually the way videos are edited that makes them look more reptiallian

I agree, OP I'm not calling you crazy but have you been reading David Icke ? He's good until he gets to the reptile people, I came into conspiracy with an open mind but when I heard that I just stopped. The concept is interesting though! Who came up with it and why ?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavisCruet
Interesting video. Not sure what I think of the whole reptillian idea. Demonic possession would be more plausible, for me anyway!

Seems like a lot of circumstantial evidence, edited together in a fluid way to make it seem more convincing.

The 'fire' evidence is not very convincing- what about yogis who master fire walking? They don't claim to be possessed, yet they manage to traverse burning coals. Isn't this something to do with mind over matter and the fact they do it quickly rather than being in close contact with the heat source for a long time. The joss-stick scenario seems like a much more small scale version of this?

I'll believe the demonic possession before the reptile people, for an open minded person like myself.
I don't know why I'll believe in demons before Reptilians. I believe they're in the universe but not smiling at us. Then what is the point of sci-fi, I can multiple shows off the top of my head telling me how to kill them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If reptilians existed, and have the power to shape-shift and the super intelligence to disguise themselves as world leaders, WHY haven't they figured out a reptilian policy that for all TV interviews they wear contact lenses to hide their slit shaped eyes?

Oh, I know why..... Because shape-shifting reptilians don't exist!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
LOL "watch his Mouth..."

It opened and closed. REPTILIAN!!! BURRRRN HIM!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Just one other thing.... If reptilians exist, and are running the world from leaders to famous actors, why is there one that lives as a tribesman who eats glass?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Just one other thing.... If reptilians exist, and are running the world from leaders to famous actors, why is there one that lives as a tribesman who eats glass?

Preach baby, Prr---each! That's too much common sense, don't tell some of these people that though! They're the same ones who believe in Niburu.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

yea but mate that saying isnt meant to be taken literally like that

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

also look at a reptiles eyes, the pupils are totally different, nothing like what any of these videos claim. Even if reptillians exist these videos are just silly sensationalist bs thrown together. I cant believe how many people actually give it the time of day. The eyes dont look reptillian for a second, look at any reptile, the eyes are sp different.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If you claim you'll believe demonic posession over higher dimension reptillians anytime, one must ask oneself why that is. Both are paranormal ideas that have no convincing proof as of yet.

The only difference is the fact that you've been exposed to the idea of demons your whole life. From church to medieval art to history books and movies - demons are abundant. Reptillians on the other hand are a fairly new concept and gets no exposure in churches and history books and less exposure in art and movies.

In my humble opinion, such claims are not really about what you believe, but more about what subject finds more resonance in your brains. Or in other words: what subject you've been conditioned to more.

I for one believe none of this, because YouTube video's are not sufficient proof. On the other hand, I'm open to all of it - even the weirdest stuff. Just because one cannot phatom an idea, doesn't mean it's not completely plausible.

edit on 3/6/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: Typos

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

David icke makes some good points but I'll always think of him as that sports commentator who one day went mad and proclaimed himself jesus on tv and made his family all wear shell suits for some mad reason. Also havent some of his books been banned for being anti semetic?!?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

But in these videos that claim to 'reveal' them the people eyes are always normal! lol! Its just people sensationalising and being too eager to jump the guna and think 'omg ive found proof of reptillians!' 'erm coz his eyes goes funny here'

So why would this be proof exactley?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

If I believed in reptilians, then I have to admit that Bush would be a likely candidate. However what would clinch it for people would be a DNA comparison, IMO. Until that day comes, I can only be mildly interested. I find the people who believe in such things more interesting at the moment.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why do their eyes look like this or are these eyes suspected of hybrids.

I ask because if they are using conceal technologies wouldnt their real eyes be behind the more human looking eyes the full breeds I mean? Preventing any signature of their draco presence? just a thought

And demon eyes

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

not sure were I stand on the issue but I suppose if demons exist why not reptilians?stranger things do and have happened.Not so much the videos but the people claiming sightings of them is what I find fascinating.I think it was a family that saw one in the 40's or 50's somewhere in S.C very convincing.

It was pretty odd how Bush's eye veered off to the left and the other one did not move

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Its obvious that in the eyes of those being filmed you see the person holding the camera with lighting behind them. It does make it look like slit pupils but its not.... but if it was... wouldnt that make the world so much more interesting?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting, I would love to see some kind of connection however, this video is simply making bold statements..

The posession part intrigued me very much; One thing stood out to me, perhaps I am wrong, but it would seem from everything I have read about The Reptilian Race is that Reptilians and Demons are the same creatures; the are known as ground dwellers and have built many things out of stone, Stone Masons if you will;

Stonemasonry: The craft of stonemasonry has existed since the dawn of civilization - creating buildings, structures, and sculpture using stone from the earth. These materials have been used to construct many of the long-lasting, ancient monuments, artifacts, cathedrals, and cities in a wide variety of cultures. Famous products of stonemasonry include the Taj Mahal, Cusco's Incan Wall, Easter Island's statues, the Egyptian Pyramids, Angkor Wat, Borobudur, Tihuanaco, Tenochtitlan the Iranian Persepolis, the Greek Parthenon, Stonehenge, and Chartres Cathedral.

I find the cathedrals, and pyramids somewhat interesting..

An interesting subject no doubt, I will be looking more into this and provide more information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join