It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We gave this planet Human life.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Your assertion is that some aliens created man to be a caretaker of the planet.

BZZZZZTTTT.... Wrong.

Before man came along the Earth was in perfect balance, it didn't need a caretaker
because it took care of itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolveseyes
man didn't make earth he destroys it daily and then cries like child who breaks his toys elian wow remarkable close to alien only horridly misspelled.

lian
Popularity

Elian adj
\ˈēlēən, -lyən; sometimes ˈel-, which appears to have been the pronunc used by Lamb\
Definition of ELIAN

: of, relating to, or like the essayist Lamb or his writing
Origin of ELIAN

Elia, pseudonym of Charles Lamb †1834 English essayist and critic + E -an
Browse

Next Word in the Dictionary: Elias
Previous Word in the Dictionary: eliad
All Words Near: Elian
This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, but the definition from our premium Unabridged Dictionary is offered here on a limited basis. Note that some information is displayed differently in the Unabridged.
To access the complete Unabridged Dictionary, with an additional 300,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary, start a free trial.
Seen & Heard

What made you want to look up Elian? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

View Seen & Heard highlights from around the site »

Damn... calm down fella,,,,way too many hits on the pipe for you

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How the heck are you so darn fast,,,,Your vid is my point exactly. How do you get that so quick???

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

i feel so insulted as a female. thank you im not a fella and if i am which my drivers license begs to differ so does my body i feel thoughly insulted.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

judging from your avatar I assume you are a skinny little guy with a big keyboard and nothing else to do with the other hand
than to rag on a guy that mistakenly posted in the wrong forum

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I don't have an avatar www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

Sorry Wolveseye. Didn't mean to offend you,,,,I have no idea what gender you are!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

its fine I stopped doing drugs at 19

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

Very cute,,,, Love the hair too,,,But back to the thread,,,,,Do you think we should be eliminated??

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Guys, be nice! The OP has already said that they posted in the wrong forum by mistake.You guys are representatives of ATS... Remain civil and do not tease. We are all better than that!

It's not like each and everyone of you have not made mistakes before!

OP, you should use the complaint form which will be seen by all mods, and let them know you accidentally posted in the wrong forum and they will move it to the appropriate forum for you.

Peace and love!
|

Thank you,,, I could use some help getting to the right forum,,, You are very kind and thank you very much
edit on 3-6-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
first flag !

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thank you, nice analogy...
star and flag....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Oh man you're spot on, Are you psychic?
, Hahaha, Don't assume everyone looks like you.

Well it wasn't about posting in the wrong forum it's the content of your thread, Clearly a troll. Might as well have written up something on the telly tubbies.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry. People seem to be missing my point.

The story is just leading up to my question, "Should we start over?"

Would it take the elimination of Humanity to correct the downward spiral we have placed this planet in?
If all signs of our civilization were erased, and left behind were a small group of people who had no knowledge of
our previous life on Earth, would they eventually end up like us? Could they evolve into a world full of people without all of the wars, crime, violence and the destruction of the Earth that we have caused?

My question stands,,,,Should we start over? Is that what it would take? Is that our only hope?

Sorry, I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum. MODS, Please place this in the proper forum.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
Once again we try. The year is 2013 ad.

Should we start over???

edit on 3-6-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

Not sure.
edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok whatever but prove to me that there is intelligent life on this planet.

from my vantage all i see is a bunch of clueless hopeless ignorant baffons who cant have one original intelligent rational thought.
edit on 3-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Very strange post.

How do you propose we start over when we don't occupy another planet and or a space ship to glide around the globe crying ?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I'm open to your suggestions. How do you feel it should be done. Perhaps it will be done for us.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've always felt that man isn't destroying "The Earth". They may be destroying it for themselves and for the animals who happen to live alongside of them, but if humans were to suddenly disappear from the Earth, the Earth would recover in a few thousand years (less than a blink of an eye in the Earth's life) and the Earth itself would probably almost never notice humans were here at all.

The Earth was here for billions of years before humans, and will be here for billions of years after humans. Humankind is a small and unimportant -- almost unnoticeable -- "blip" in the entire past and future of the Earth itself.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join