It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Collins testimony regarding the Wendover A-12 crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ken Collins testimony

If you watched the National Geographic Area 51 Declassified, Ken Collins talks about being drugged to give testimony regarding his Wendover A-12 crash. The drug was supposed to help him remember the event better. I added 45 pages of his testimony to my CIA declassified webpage (above link).

The files are in tif format. Browsers by default don't render tif. There is text at the top of the page instructing how to install a tif plugin.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

When I try to pull up your page, I get this (VIA Norton):

Phishing Site Blocked
Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to get you to provide
personal information under false pretenses.

P.S. I'm not suggesting anything is intentionally wrong here. Just letting you know.
edit on 3-6-2011 by SlightlyAbovePar because: added norton info & after-thought

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well don't run norton. ;-)

I think the problem is I didn't make the links "relative" to the website. That page is more or less hacked html rather than written with an editor.

I will try to edit the page later to be more acceptable to Norton.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I modified the html for the Ken Collins testimony. Hopefully Norton is happy.

You will probably have to refresh the page to see the new html. Otherwise you will view what is in your browser cache.

Microsoft has free antivirus software. Just google microsoft security essentials. And say goodbye to Norton and their false positives. To be specific here, phishing requires the visible text and the underlying link to be different AND off-site. In the case of my html, the links and urls match and the site remains the same.

edit on 4-6-2011 by gariac because: note about refreshing the page

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Thanks man!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Now all the documents on this page have the "fix." I use fix in parens because there was nothing that really should have been fixed. ;-)

Of all the documents on that page, Have Glib is the one that needs the most research.
Roadrunners on Have Glib

new topics

top topics

join