It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Rabbit Police Stalk Magicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Source

What happens when your photo is taken for the newspaper with your fluffy little bunny rabbit? Great publicity, right? Well, not if a U.S Department of Agriculture agent buys a copy of that paper! Enter the Rabbit Police!

John and Judy Dollarhite were fined $90,643 because the Nixa, Mo., couple sold more than $500 worth of rabbits in a calendar year. I think, our Government is lost, more and more everyday. With all, that's going on in the world. they, want to waste tax payers loot, paying a barrage, of rabbit chasers. Checking to see, if you, have proper facilities for the rabbit. There are a few stories, on the source page.
edit on 3-6-2011 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know, what these, Government employes are paid. I mean, I'm sure they have great benefits also.
Where can I get a position? Insane easy I bet. See if I can find what their salary's are. If anyone finds that information, please post away.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
you should have thrown a few more comma's in there. Yeah, i know..but i was an English major and it is kind of a OCD thing i have.

RE: the story...there is a law as to how many rabbits you sell in a year??? If you needed another example of how living under 600,000 laws can be a yoke that makes criminals of all of us, here you go.

Reminds me of feudal times. Nothing can be done without the kings permission. They are all his animals, afterall.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It appears that the salaries of government officials vary considerably. Linked is a website showing the different job posts available and their salaries. On the topic of rabbits, I believe that the government is just getting nervous. It is wallowing in debt and needs to find some way to make money, even in outlandish, unfair ways.
www.usajobs.gov...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i]reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Reminds me of feudal times. Nothing can be done without the kings permission. They are all his animals, afterall.
It appears that we are all his animals too.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And what is not expressly forbidden automatically becomes mandatory in the logic of empire.

second line.

new topics

top topics

join