It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

your mind is quantifying the preconceived notion of a predetermined subconscious route through which you have manifested as your current reality. You literally knew you we're going to be doing what you we're doing the second you we're doing it because your subconscious had already told you that you would be there before it actually happened.

Basicly DeJaVu, I'm doing this again, because since I've been gone, there has been a couple of post I really wish I could have contributed to. However this time around I refuse to entertain any negativity posted on this site. It is full of it.

I will only stick to topics of my interest, that include metaphysics, science, space exploration, and sometimes the occasional UFO.

Musiq soothes the soul of the savage beast, it is my life... My entire living revolves around entertainment. So topics of that sort will always be of interest.

A couple topics I wont be invovled in, anything talking about racism, politics, and yes even secret societies, since everyone seems to already know about them.

Anyway, I hope this time around I wont get banned for defending myself, or asking questions and raising points that goes against whatever agenda there is.

I just need a site to waste these 9 or so hours while sitting at my desk at work.... antisipating the next beer i'm gonna drink........

Have a different day/night
edit on 3/6/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Welcome back, nice avatar. Hope your stay goes better this time round.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Gracias.....
I hope so as well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the next beer. Enjoy seeing yet another person interested in space exploration, it's probably my favorite topic as well. Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

stuck under 20 post

can I cheat by posting under my own intro thread

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join