It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a Psychopath?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

OHHHH ,SO THIS IS why this is called 'POLITICAL MADNESS',NOW I GET IT !

I WAS THINKING IT WAS A HOAX ,LOL,BECAUSE ITS A LIE,AND THEN I SAID TO MY SELF, BECUASE ITS A LIE,MAYBE IT WAS A JOKE,so it should of been under jokes and pranks...BUT ITS... 'POLITICAL MADNESS',

GUESS i shoudnt really take this stuff serious,oh well!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The is a large percentage of phycopaths in high ranking jobs. It is the norm....
reply to post by purplemer

It is the norm you are correct. I have a little theory that the world basically breaks down into psychopaths and depressives. The depressives generally get created by at least one, but sometimes two, psychopathic parents. The depressives feel unworthy of anything, the psychopaths feel entitled to everything...of course the psychopaths will rise to power and prominence. It only makes sense.

I'm not saying there aren't poor, powerless psychopaths, (many of these are in prison, and aren't exactly powerless there) merely that the masses are largely comprised of depressives. Doesn't the number of people on anti-depressive medication bear this out? The abuse we accept as "the way it is" from government, corporate, and the media elite would only be borne by self-loathing depressives.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

MajorKarma, I dunno about Obama, but some of his critics sure seem to suffer from Obama derangement syndrome. Speaking of which, I haven't heard Charles Krauthammer talking about such a derangement syndrome afflicting Obama's critics as he did so much about Bush derangement syndrome. Why do think that is? Do you think maybe Dr. Krauthammer is intellectually dishonest?

I illuminate, you contemplate.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if anything obama has a god complex with a side order of sociopath,sickophant.stupidity and arrogance and narcissitic.

the only thing that matter is what he wants and the rest be damned.

if the shoe fits wear it.
edit on 3-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

signature:
Last ‘Realist’ standing in the Universe of life itself !
I DENY IGNORANCE and the IGNORANCE that comes with being IGNORANT
NO i dont want to be a Puppet !
End quote

Again, "I DENY IGNORANCE and the IGNORANCE that comes with being IGNORANT"

Do you realize that your signature describes oneself as being a know it all? That's like right out of the pages of mike4rest.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Here's another psychological question;

Do you guys know what the term "projection" means?

Seriously, here's what I see.

Dubya fumbles his words, it's apparently charming and endearing.
Obama fumbles his words, he must be a PSYCHOPATH!

As for narcissism... well, wake up and admire yourselves in the mirrir
edit on 3/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
if anything obama has a god complex with a side order of sociopath,sickophant.stupidity and arrogance and narcissitic.

the only thing that matter is what he wants and the rest be damned.

if the shoe fits wear it.
edit on 3-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Those elite Harvard men, I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Here's another psychological question;

Do you guys know what the term "projection" means?

It means in the context you are asking what the term means as one who projects their own issues onto others.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

He is probably chosen by his masters because of these specific and needed qualities...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If my own children were not of this stupid, almost retarded generation, many of the comments made here would simply be funny or pathetic but the fact is, many here are very representative of what the world is coming to. What generation is this? Generation XY? What are you going to do when the support systems and world people like Obama have pulled the rug from under you and your parents are no longer around to support you? You are screwed and guess no amount of rhetoric is going to save any of you...the Devolved Generation! LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
First, one must qualify their interpretation of the term, "psychopath".

Seeing as the term isn't universally qualified from one group of professionals to the next, it would seem the existence of the term does more harm than good.

It just causes unnecessary confusion, and objectification of the extreme psychological make-ups of some individuals.

Is this man willing to cause much suffering for what he perceives to be a greater good?

Yes.

Is this best for the species?

That is debatable.
edit on 3-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

In other word, when the Leech generation is dead? I dunno. Maybe I'll have a coke.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Obama is the False Prophet!

He will stand beside the Mahdi one day and battle against the Return of Christ! He is really working hard at that part!

Most people think a Prophet speaks of Scripture, but that is not true, he is a False Prophet so he can only tell Lies! Anyone speaks in Scripture, even children speak in Scripture; why would that be the defining element of a False Prophet? No, a False Prophet tells us the future, but in "reverse speak"!

Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can!

Every promise he has made he has not fulfilled! He is False!

I say he is also our last President, well that is not true either, Baby Bush was our last President!

Once the Whore of Babylon falls, Obama will reside in the Middle East as President DeFacto, or as I like to say "DeFalso"! He will command our troops to the end, or their end rather!

He already dumped our money out, next he will come for your children as they have already told us many times over, our children represent our ability to Borrow! Get it?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

egocentric, comes to mind.

common bamma, let's rock, golf course, hoops, debate, making tough decisions, lookin good.

you choose.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I think the correct medical term is. . .

Megalomaniac-psycho-nutweasel.

That'll be 75 dollars for the on-line consult.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I think the correct medical term is. . .

Megalomaniac-psycho-nutweasel.

That'll be 75 dollars for the on-line consult.

ya, well hope you ain't taking that from the tax payers!

freud would have a field day!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Freud would have had a field day with Weiner.

But back to the topic, about the only thing bigger than the national debt is Obamas' ego.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
You don't get into power in this world without being a megalomaniacal psychopath. So, I wouldn't really call this news or anything even out of the ordinary. The people that run this world are monsters,

I agree. No normal person would aspire to such a job or be able to do what would be required to get there. Imagine how many people you would have stabbed in the back and friends you have used to get there. Everything you do on the way including the people you associate with, the wife you marry and family you have have all been part of a strategy to reach the top job.

Only someone with an element of pyschopathy could do it because at some point, any normal person that has even the slightest hint of empathy will at some point along the journey allow their emotions to rule over ambitions.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Cute

edit on 4-6-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yes, drink a lot of diet coke cola with aspartame but then, it sounds like you already do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join